[ D/M ] 2010-2013

Kim So-Eun's Page

2010

Drama: Happiness in the Wind

Revised romanization: Baram Buleo Jongeun Nal

Hangul: 바람 불어 좋은 날

Director: Lee Deok-Gun

Writer: Lee Deok-Jae

Network: KBS

Episodes: 173

Release Date: February 1 - October 1, 2010

Runtime: Mon-Fri 20:25

Language: Korean

Country: South Korea

Plot

"Happiness in the Wind" revolves around Kwon Oh-Bok (Kim So-Eun), a young woman who aspires to become the best computer illustrator. Although Oh-Bok has gone through many difficult moments in her life, her drive will one day lead her to find happiness ...

 

Cast

 

Kim So-Eun  |  Jin Lee-Han  |  Seo Hyo-Rim

 

 

2011

 

 

Drama: A Thousand Kisses

Revised romanization:Chunbunui Ipmatchoom

Hangul: 천번의 입맞춤

Director: Yoon Jae-Moon

Writer: Park Jung-Ran

Network: MBC

Episodes: 50

Release Date: August 20, 2011 -- February 5, 2012

Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 20:40

Language: Korean

Country: South Korea

Plot

A divorced woman strives for success after experiencing several difficult ordeals.

Joo-Young (Seo Yeong-Hee) is an ordinary house wife who takes care of her mother-in-law, husband and son. For her hobby she takes cooking lessons. Her only complaint is that her husband Tae-Kyung (Shim Hyung-Tak) is so busy he can't spend enough time with their family, especially their son Chan-No. Tae-Kyung then promises to take his son to a soccer game. On the day of the soccer game, Tae-Kyung doesn't show up and they can't get in touch with him. While Joo-Young is taking her cooking lessons, Chan-No keeps calling asking her to take him to the soccer game. Joo-Young rushes out of the cooking lessons. While leaving, she bumps into Woo-Bin (Ji Hyun-Woo) who is just walking out of the elevator. Woo-Bin drops a chinaware dish. Later at the office, Woo-Bin, who works as a sports agent, discovers that the chinaware is broken.

Joo-Young is able to make it to the soccer game with her son Chan-No. After the game Joo-Young and her son happen to meet Woo-Bin again and he asks Joo-Young to pay for the broken chinaware from earlier in the day. They exchange phone numbers and go their separate ways.

During this time, Joo-Young's younger sister Joo-Mi (Kim So-Eun) sees her sister's husband Tae-Kyung hug and kiss another woman. Joo-Mi calls her sister and tells her what she saw. That evening Joo-Young confronts her husband about what her sister saw. Tae-Kyung replies that the woman in question is a crazy client and he can't do anything about it. In actuality, Tae-Kyung is having an affair with the woman who is named Joon-Hee (Lee Ja-Young).

One day, Joo-Young runs into Joon-Hee at a coffee shop. Joon-Hee confesses to her that she is having an affair with her husband. Joo-Young becomes numb. During this time, Woo-Bin calls Joo-Young to have a meeting about the broken chinaware and also an autograph of a famous soccer player he promised to give to her son. Woo-Bin senses something is wrong with Joo-Young.

Meanwhile, younger sister Joo-Mi bumps into a man named Woo-Jin (Ryu Jin) while jogging. Since that moment Joo-Mi can't forget Woo-Jin. One day, Joo-Mi meets Woo-Jin again at a coffee shop. Joo-Mi is thrilled to see him again and she goes up to him to say hi, but Woo-Jin is cold to her. Woo-Jin happens to be cousins with sports agent Woo-Bin.

 

Cast

 

Seo Young-Hee  |  Ji Hyun-Woo  |  Ryu Jin  |  Kim So-Eun

 

 

2012

Drama: Happy Ending

Revised romanization: Haepi Ending

Hangul: 해피엔딩

Director: Kwak Young-Bum

Writer: Kim Yoon-Jung

Network: jTBC

Episodes: 24

Release Date: April 23 - July 16, 2012

Runtime: Mon & Tue 20:45

Language: Korean

Country: South Korea

Plot

In "Happy Ending," the head of the family is Kim Doo-Soo (Choi Min-Soo), who works as a local news reporter at a broadcasting station. His work always keeps him busy. Meanwhile, he has a wife, two daughters and one son. His oldest daughter works, while her husband studies to become an attorney. His second daughter wants to marry a rich man and has just gotten a job. Meanwhile, the son is a high school student.

One day, Kim Doo-Soo feels an ache in his ribs. He takes some tests at the hospital and is stunned to hear that has a terminal disease. With not much time left, Kim Doo-Soo prepares his family for his farewell ...

 

Cast

 

Choi Min-Soo  |  Shim Hye-Jin  |  So Yu-Jin  |  Kim So-Eun  |  Yeon Jun-Suk

 

---

 

2012 - 2013

Drama: Horse Doctor (English & literal title) / The King’s Doctor (English title)

Revised romanization: Maui

Hangul: 마의

Director: Lee Byung-HoonChoi Jung-Kyu

Writer: Kim Yi-Young

Network: MBC

Episodes: 50

Release Date: October 1, 2012 - March 25, 2013

Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 22:00

Language: Korean

Country: South Korea

Plot

"The King’s Doctor" follows a veterinarian in the Joseon Period as he goes through difficulties to become a royal physician.

 

Cast

 

Cho Seung-Woo  |  Lee Yo-Won