[KiSung] Guess Who's Back?

Short Drabble Collection

It's been a while.

For years, he is waiting for a certain person with the faith in his heart. Believing that one day the man will remember that he has the place to come back. A place called home where his lover will be patiently waiting and praying in silence in each days.

*

"It's my dream, you know that..."

"I know. Of course i know... I also know exactly the fact that i'll never be a part of your dream, Kim Kibum." Bitter. His words tasted so bitter even in his own lips. He makes sure Kibum can catch the bitterness too.

"Yesung, don't say that please. It hurts me hearing those words from you. It's my dream, yes. But you... you are my future. After i hold the world in my hand, i promise i'll come to you. I'll present you the future, Yesung. Our future. Just please waiting for me. You know how much i love you, right?"

*

"I know. I love you so much too, Bummie. But this love is killing me softly. It's already 4 years since the day you left. Do you still remember me? When will you come back? I miss you so much." He muttered to himself. Slowly the tears are rolling down on his flawless cheek, wetting it with the sadness.

Again he cries his heart out. On the television he watches how bright his lover's smile. Even though his gaze is blurry due to the tears, the smile of Kim Kibum is always so blinding in his eyes.

He used to see it right before his eyes years ago. The smile that could make him blush furiously, so deep red. Because of that, Kibum was always happy to in any chances and moments.

He said he's being too cute, and he couldn't help himself not to . Yesung -the childlike one as always- would pout hearing that. Sulking, only sulking, he couldn't get angry to the younger. No, being angry to Kim Kibum was like a sin for him.

Even after being left for 4 years -with the last 2 years without any news, letters or phone calls- he still can't get angry to the latter. Yesung only misses him so much.

The longing he felt subconsciously always trigger the tears to fall down everytime he thinks about the other.

Kibum is a star now. The big and famous one. The drama he was playing 3 years ago was booming and gave him the award as the best rookie actor. After that, the job is flooding. Made him sinking into the busiest days ever. Since the day, Kibum is going too far out of his reach.

Yesung misses the latter to call him in the middle of the night just to say "i really miss you" or "sleep tight, baby".

Does the fame already made his lover forget about him now?

Where is the future Kibum had promised him before?

Does the love they had in the past is disappearing in the air now?

"I miss you Kibum. I miss you." His own words drive him into the dreamland, still with the tears in his eyes.

*

Yesung can feel the touch on his head, lulled him into the deep sleep. It's like a feeling when he snuggled to Kibum's embrace in the past then the latter would caress him lovingly until he was in a deep slumber.

Yesung wants to thinks it's really Kibum who's doing it at the moment. But it is impossible right? His Kibum is so far away from him now, and care nothing about his condition. So, the caresses on his head indeed just a part of his dream. It's not the first time he felt so. But this time, why it is felt so real, the feeling of Kibum's warm palms are too real. He even smells the odor of his lover's cologne. So fresh and manly. His favorite one.

It makes him curious to wake up. Slowly he opens his eyelids.

Seeing the warm orbs of the man he loves the most staring back at him made him blank for a moment. He doesn't believe in his eyes. It's impossible!

But the other is too real. So real. When the blinding smile forms into that face, it's so real. When the lips bring him into a kiss, it's so real.

And when he said "Guess who's back?", Yesung knows that he is so real. His lover's sitting in his bed while caressing him is the best real thing in the last 4 years.

Abruptly he gets up and throws himself into the latter's embrace. "My lover is back!" He sobs happily.

Kibum laughs seeing it. "God. I miss you so much, baby. I'm here for you now. I come back to you, my love."