[Yewon] Hero and Princess

Short Drabble Collection
Ah, his baby is being sulky at this moment. Siwon doesn't really get it why Yesung is pouting and insisting to play mute since last night.

When he asked it to the latter, only a sharp glare he received as an answer.

For several times Siwon sighs. When he finds Yesung standing in the balcony, right before railing, quietly Siwon approaches him then sneaking his arms around the smaller's waist. The other is struggling to be free at the begining, but ofc Siwon refuse to just let him go. No before he gets an answer for the silence treatment Yesung gave to him. So Yesung just give in afterward.

"I hate your expression," is the sentences Siwon heard from his lover.

The brows met in confusion. "My...expression, love?" he asked, still hugging the other from behind.

Yesung nods back and forth.

"May i know what's exactly the problem with my...expression?" Siwon is hesitant to tell the last word, because really he got no hint about what thing is it?

Yesung pouts even more, he crosses his arms over the chest, cocking his head to look behind then send a death glare to the taller, try to be intimidating though it became absolutely such a fail, and Siwon must trying so hard not to laugh seeing the overcuteness.

"I hate your expression when Ryeowook said i'm his hero!" annoyingly the older said.

Siwon raise a brow, "so?" asked him obliviously.

"Don't only say 'so', you exactly know what is it. What's wrong with i become a hero for my dongsaeng? You should be happy for your boyfriend, Choi Siwon! Show me an appreciation."

Ah that's why, Siwon thought. He smiles then turns the other body around, so they can be face to face. He puts his hands over his lover's shoulders. "It's not because i don't appreciate what Wook said abt you, love. I only think it's kinda ridiculous..."

"R-ridiculous you said. I'm someone's hero then you said he became ridiculous for ever thinking about idolizing me?" Siwon can see the eyes of his lover are moisty. Crap, he forgets his baby is so sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff, talking about popularity, fans etc.

Siwon minds to hug the latter, tries to soothe him down, but Yesung jerk his hands off. "Listen, love. I have a reason for that."

"I don't wanna talk to you, mister." Again, he pouts then tries to pass over Siwon and entering the flat. But Siwon is quicker, he catches the wrist right before Yesung reaches the glassy door.

"Hey hey princess, what make you think i'll let you go before i finish?"

Yesung is angry, yes. But when Siwon calls him like that, he can't help but blush. "D-don't call me like that..." His head is low to hide his red cheeks.

Siwon chuckles seeing his lover's act. "See how cute my lover here. How could someone ever think to make this cutie-pie become some hero?"

"S-siwon...you tease me!" Yesung -once again- pouts cutely.

"I'm not kidding, love. I disagree with Wook about this. My lover is such a princess that i need to protect and be showered and pampered with love. I should be his hero, not him become a hero for someone else..."

"So... It's kinda jealousy you had there?" Yesung looks the former's eyes and ask innocently.

Siwon looked as if thinking about something, "Let's say yes, and added it with a disagreement too of course. I said i don't want my lover be a hero for someone else, he's mine and my princess. I'm his hero."

Siwon always succeed to make him feeling so shy like a teenage girl. But he must admit it, he loves when Siwon doing that. So, he just smiles shyly hearing Siwon words.

"Now...let this hero claiming the reward from his beautiful princess here." He pulls Yesung by his waist then captures the peach-like lips with his own lips. Kissing the other passionately and lovingly.

Hero and Princess. Not bad at all, Yesung thought.