[KyuSung] Child-like

Short Drabble Collection
Kyuhyun knows so well how childish Yesung is. Always running around with cheerfull face and wide smile, saying all the ridiculous things Kyuhyun never heard before. Act innocent and oblivious like a kid.

Now and then Kyuhyun will roll his eyes or even whine facing this Yesung, but what? he always can't resist the man. Actually Yesung made his hands feel itchy, subconsciously he will pinch, tickle or just play with Yesung's tiny fingers. Kyuhyun just couldn't stay silence around the older, and he absolutely enjoys the feeling. Yesung is a sunshine and Kyu feels the warmth.

With Yesung, Kyu takes a part as a mature one. Give an advise or even scold him for his stubborn and childish acts.

Like what he does now at the amusement park. Kyuhyun and Yesung are there, having fun for almost 3 hours. And now Yesung still insists to ride the carousel for the 4th time. Of course Kyuhyun say no to him.

"pretty please.." Yesung begs with his doe eyes.

"It's getting late, 2 more ride then we'll go home, kay?" Kyu decided, "...and it's not carousel!" he quickly added after seeing Yesung face brighten hearing '2 more ride'.

In an instant Yesung pouts. "Fine. Pick what you wanna ride then!"

Kyu takes a look around for a moment, then he smiles afterward, "Already decided. I want Ferris Wheel, then i wanna have an adventure. Haunted house!"

Yesungs eyes widen in horror for hearing the word 'haunted house'. "Kyu..." he woo, "Let's take Ferris Wheel twice, forget that spooky place!" his hands clinging to the younger's arms. But Kyu just grimace instead.

Yesung doesn't really like Ferris Wheel actually, because he never befriend with the height. When their cage goes to the peak, Yesung shut his eyes off and grip the edge of his seat. Kyuhyun reaching for his small hands when seeing that, squeeze it to reassure the older they're going to be fine and still alive until their foot touch the ground. And Yesung couldn't help but smile toward the younger for his try to make him feel okay.

After an experience with the height, Kyu drags the older to entering the scarry building. Yesung cries out loud, demands to be released, making Kyu has to palm his mouth and quickly forces him to come along.

Sometimes Yesung doesn't get it why Kyu could be such a good person for a moment then be an annoying evil brat in other occasions. Haunted house is so much worse than Ferris Wheel. He dislike the height but ghost is the worst, and Kyuhyun frantic absolutely will be the death of him.

During their trip inside the building, Yesung decides he would like to be a blind koala. Always close his eyes in fear and never once has a will to loose his grip from Kyu torso.

"Oh my God, that's an ugly bloody ghost!" suddenly Kyu shouted out loud, making Yesung scream in panic and fear. He hugs Kyuhyun tighter than before, sinking his face to the taller chest and cries, "Keep it away from us please~" he pleaded.

Kyu chuckles. "That's okay, hyung. It's just a fake!"

"No~ hug me until the exit door! You brat, you know i don't like it but you still insist. Take the responsibility now!"

"With my pleasure-" Kyu said with a big smile. This is why he always loves Ferris Wheel and Haunted House. Yesung looks 100 times cuter with his way to handle the fears. Lucky him for standing beside frightened Yesung!