Be My Girl

Sweet love, Candy kiss - oneshot collection

 Bang YongGuk was alone in the basketball court near his house. He really likes to play with his friends but in that afternoon he felt like throw the ball to the basket alone. He was always failing because his mind was thinking about a girl. People know her as L.Kiss and she looks like a cool girl, always joking around that doesn’t take Guk too serious. They were friends and Guk already told her that he likes her, but she laughed.

 Guk sighed and threw the ball missing again.

 Dae and Jae arrived in the moment and got surprised, how could Guk missed a basket in the 3m line?

 - What was that kid? – Dae asked catching Guk’s attention.

 - Nothing, I’m just thinking.

 - Problems? I mean, you missed an easy basket.

 - I need your help, but I’ll tell you latter when all of you meet at up’s house.

 - Ok hyung. – Jae replied and Dae walked to Guk.

 - While we’re here, what about a game? – Dae said and stole the ball from Guk’s hands.

 - It’s a challenge? – Guk asked with a smirk and Dae nodded.

 They laughed and started playing.

 

 Two hours latter those three guys walked to Jong Up’s house and saw Himchan in the other side of the street, full with bags.

 - Hyung, whtz up?? – Dae asked.

 - Shooping, but since you’re here, help me.

 Himchan handed two bags to Jae, three to Dae and another three to Guk.

 - Tired of the old clothes? – YongGuk asked and Himchan nodded.

 - You look like a girl. – Dae protested caring his heavy bags.

 Himchan looked at him like “excuse me?” expression.

 The other two guys laughed at HimChan madness and finally they arrived Up’s house.

 

 Zelo and Jung up were playing a game and Dae made his way to the table with cake.

 - Guys, I need help.

 Everyone stopped talking and looked at Guk, less Dae that started cutting the cake slowly to no one noticed.

 Guk said something but no one understood because he was talking really low and fast.

 - Hyung What did you said? – Zelo asked.

- I need help because (of a girl)

Once again nobody understood and De looked at him annoyed with a knife in His hands.

 - Yah, hyung. Can’t you speak louder? All of we already understood that you need help, but for what?

 Himchan noticed the cake and walked to the table as well.

 Yongguk sighed and said it.

 - It’s because of a girl, can you help me?

 Everyone looked at him surprised less HimChan that already knew it, and who the girl was.

 - Who’s the girl? – The maknae line asked at the same time while Himchan stole Dae’s slice of cake while he was grabbing a fork.

- L.Kiss.

 - NOOO, I won’t let you do that. – Dae shouted and everyone looked at him noticing his mad face.

 - Why? I like her, what’s your problem?

 Dae looked at Yongguk and noticed everyone looking at him.

 - what?

 - Why won’t you let hyung asking L.Kiss out? – Zelo asked.

 - hhuuh? I was talking to Channie.

 Himchan looked at Dae raising an eyebrow while eating the cake.

 - C’mon guys, I’m serious. I really love her.

 - Ok fine. – Dae said and started cutting another piece of cake. 

 - Confess to her. – Jae said

 - I already did but she didn’t believe.

 - Make her a big surprised, girls like surprises. – Himchan suggested.

 - For a cake’s thief, you have good ideas. – Dae retorted.

 - Good idea yeah, but one problem… How and where? I’m broke.

 - Why don’t you do in a place that you don’t want to pay for it? – JungUp asked.

 - Like what? – Guk asked.

 Dae smached Chanies’s hands because he tried to stole his cake again and suggested something.

 - There is a place that both of you love. – He smiled and gave a bit in the cake.

  All of them got Daehyun’s idea and smiled talking about it the rest of the afternoon.

 …

 

 L.Kiss was imitating her British teacher’s accent making her friends laugh when Yongguk called her.

 - What Gukkie?

 - I want to challenge you for a basket ball game.

 She started laughing.

 - You serious? Gukkie, are you ready to lose again?

 - we’ll see. After school, don’t forget.

 He ran away and she smiled.

 ….

 

  The class finished and she waited about 30 minuts to make him wait.

 - You better go or he’ll think that you’re afraid.

 - yeah, I waited enough. – L.Kiss smiled. – Do you think I’m cool to play basketball?

 Her friends smiled and nodded.

 

 

 When L.Kiss arrived to the Gym the door was closed.

 - I hope his inside, I didn’t wait to be the first arriving here.

 She opened the door and the light were off, really odd. In the center of the gym she could see candles burning on the top of a table.

 - I though you weren’t coming. – Guk’s voice filled the dark and his figure appeared in front of the table blocking the light.

 - I though we were playing, I even brought my fav ball. – she said walkig slowly to him.

 It was kind of dark but she could see his shy smile from the small lights coming from the top windows.

 While she was walking she could see balloons on the floor and smiled.

 - I bet you made the guys blow it.

 Guk chuckled.

 - Will you get mad of I tell you that a lot of people blew it? Including your friends?

- What? – She asked surprised and he pulled the chair to her.

 - I hope you like what the guys cooked.

 L.Kiss looked at the plate and it looked pretty yummy.

 A song started playing and L.Kiss smiled.

 

 

 

 In the refectory the guys were in stress cleaning the mess and preparing the desert.

 Jae went into the kitchen smiling.

 - And the song is one. – The teased.

 - Help us cleaning this. – Himchan asked.

 - Aish that guy want to ask her out and we’re the one doing the worst part.

 

 In the gym everything was fine and she didn’t know what to say neither him so it was really awkward while the music was playing on and they were eating.

 Then she looked at him and bit her lip.

 - Why is all of this for?

 - For you.

 - why?

 - Because I wasn’t joking when I told you that I like you.

 Her cheeks tinted red and she looked again to her plate.

 - I’m always pissing you off and I’m really clumsy and dorky.

 - Maybe that’s why I like you.

 

 Jungup facepalmed himself and went into the gym cleaning his throat.

 - Did you guy finished?

 - yeah.

 Jung up took their plates and left.

 He ran to the kitchen that were really far from the gym.

 - Zelo, you can go. – He said panting.

 Zelo took the icecreams cups and run to the gym carefully to not mess up.

 

 - They really don’t need desert, it’s all full of honey between then. – Jungup said remembering what he heard.

 - Let’s prepare the final scene. – Himchan said and walked out of the kitchen.

 

 In the end of the icecream cup, L.Kiss found a pice of paper in the plastic. She read it and giggled shy. “I love your perfect imperfections because all I need is you, to be complete”

 - Really? You really think this? –she asked with red cheeks.

 He nodded and their eyes connected while both hearts were beating fast but five idiots fell into the gym while hearing behind the door, breaking that lovely moment.

 L.Kiss blinked her eyes and laughed out loud making the rest laugh nervously. Yongguk glared at his friends and they ran out but sure they were hearing behind the door again.

 - I’m sorry for them.

 - It’s ok. I kind of was expatiating it, I think I’m not the only clumsy here.

 She laughed alone while he was gazing her amazed.

 He stood up and cut a tie that was pin four of those balloon on the floor because were filled with helium. Another tied were pin then to not them fly away, so the balloons were in her eyes level.  

 

 - Now. – Himchan whispered to Dae and he nodded.

 

 L.Kiss noticed that something was written in the balloons but she couldn’t read it just with the candles lights, then a few lights went on and she could perfectly read it.

                       "Will", "U", “be my", "Girl?"

 

 That was the moment of the truth and Guk’ heart started to beat faster, like it could stop at anytime. The rest of B.A.P were ready to broke in to celebrate the new couple, but L.Kiss kept in silence for a moment making Guk despair.

 - No.

 That word broke Guk’s heart and the boys broke in throwing confettis when they saw Guk’s face and stopped.

 - Wha..what?

 - Didn’t she said yes? – Jae asked to zelo.

 - Oops!

 

 - I don’t want to be your “girl” – she said.

 Guk felt so hurted and looked down.

 - Why?

 - I don’t want to be just a girl. I want to be your girlfriend, the one you’ll love and take care. The one who’ll be part of your world and the one you’ll never leave or let go easily. I want to be the one that you’ll never lie at even if it breaks me.

 Guk smiled and ran to her holding her in his arms.

 - Be my girlfriend, be mine.

 - I already was, you just took too long to came and get it. – She replied hugging him back.

 Himchan threw the rest of the confetti and they shouted and whistled celebrating that union.

 Youngguk pulled away cupping her face and kissed her.

 - Ok guy, nothing more to see here, let’s go. – Himchan said and made everyone left to let the couple alone.


My bff Carla wrote this

comment plz :)

personally I loved it and I really could see Gukkie doing something like this

what would be you reaction if he did something like this to you?