1st Date

Sweet love, Candy kiss - oneshot collection

 

Walking from side to side, in front of the cinema theatre, Taewoon was waiting for Sora for their fist date. He gained courage to ask her out and she accepted.

 Sora saw him and decided prank him. Tiptoeing, she surprised him from behind.

 - boooh!

 He looked at her and saw her cute face changing to sad.

 - I didn’t scare you. – She pouted.

 She was so cute that made him snigger

 - Let’s choose the movie.

 

 - What about this one? – He asked her looking to the leaflet.

 - I already saw that one.

 - What about this one? – Tewoon pointed to a terror movie.

 - Oppa!!!  >-<

 She hate movie with ghosts, it really scares her.

 He chucked.

 -  Ok. Ok. Maybe it’s better if you choose one.

 She smiled really wide and chose a chick flick movie.

 - No, no way. - Taewoon was in panic, those kind of movies are like hell for him and another men for sure.

 - Please Oppa. Please, Please, Please. – Sora pulled his sleeves and did her cute puppy eyes blinking eyes eye lashes.

 He couldn’t resist to her aegyo.

 *sight*  - Do you really like it?

 Sora nodded her head cutely.

 - Ok.

 She got really happy and clap her hands then held his arm and dragged him to the ticket counter.

 

 As a sweet boyfriend Taewoon is, he bought the huge pop corn menu (for couples). While walking to the room she remembered about something.

 - eeeerrr, Oppa…? I need to go to… hmmm… ladies’ room, is it ok?

 He chuckled at her embarrassment and nodded.

 - It’s ok.

 She smiled and handled him her coke, then her jacket and the scarf. She turned to went into the bathroom and stepped back.

 - I forgot this. – She put her bag on his shoulder.

 He blinked his eyes a few times not believing in that scene, but he felt better when he saw a couple passed by him and the guy was holding the popcorns and his girlfriend’s bag. The guy smiled to Taewoon totally understanding him.

 After a few minutes the girl went out of the bathroom and took her stuff off her date.

 __

 

Sora was super into the movie and pop corn, Taewoon thought that she forgot about him so he lean his back in his seat and fell asleep while watching that “y” movie. Suddenly she looked at him and saw him sleeping with his mouth open. She got mad and put a full hand of popcorn him his mouth. He woke up in a snap and almost choked.

 - I can’t believe you’re sleeping.

 He blinked his eyes a few time chewing the pop corns with puffy ckeeks. He looked like a hamster eating and Sora couldn’t control herself but laugh it out.

 - What? – He asked

 - Aigo you’re so cute. - She pinched his cheek what made him smile shyly.

 

 The movie kept rolling and TaeWoon was fighting against the sleep but the movie was really boring. In a few sits in front of him, Tae saw another guy yawning what made him snicker.

 The guy on the front stretched and put his arm 'round his girlfriend; she looked at him and cuddled up. Taewoon raised an eyebrow and looked at Sora, and tried that technique. He stretched and then his arm was falling to her shoulder but she leaned down to drink coke.  Tae looked at her and his fail, she looked back at him so he took his hand away from her.

 - what oppa? - She asked confused.

 - hhhhmmmm, no-nothing, you had a pop corn on your hair, yeah, a pop corn on your hair. – He said nervously.

 She blushed a little and brushed her hair with her fingers.

 - Sorry oppa, sometimes I’m really weird… - She looked down embarrassed and he felt really bad.

 - You’re not weird, you’re beautiful.

 She looked at him and buried her face in his chest surprising him and he wrapped his arm around her.

 

 

 The movie ended and Tae wanted to take her to a fancy restaurant but she stood at the entrance.

 - What? Don’t you like this?

 She bit her lower lip.

 - hmm, oppa, I’m sorry but can we go eat to another place?

 - Sure.

 She smiled and looked to the McDonalds.

 - I prefer that one.

 He looked at her surprised, all his ex girlfriends wanted fancy and expensive restaurant, never one which food is just calories.   

 

 They sat in front of each other and Sora started to eat like she always do… Like a pig. Taewoon looked at her and chuckled, noticing his gaze on her, she stopped realizing that she wasn’t eating like a lady. Feeling embarrassed again she looked down and it hurted Tae’s heart once again so he cupped her chin and lifted it up

 - Sorry oppa. – She muttered.

 He smiled and cleaned the ketchup in her cheek with his thumb.

 - I don’t mind, like I said, you’re beautiful.

 It made her feel way better and smiled.

 - Let’s finish, I have a surprise for you.

 She tried to eat slowly and like a lady, what made Taewoon snicker again.

 

 After wash their dirty hands, he closed Sora’s eyes with his own hand and made her walk ahead.

 - Oppa, this is embarrassing.

 - Just a little more.

 

 - At 3. 1. 2. 3. – He took his hands away from her face and she looked around. They were in the mall’s game room.

 She was a little different from others girls that he thought that maybe she would like it better.

 She looked at him blankly.

 - You didn’t like, did you? – he asked noticing her disappointment.

 She bit her lower lip.

 - If you like it…

 He sight and looked away.

 - Let’s go out of here.

 She felt really bad for him. She like playing games, but just wasn’t expecting it as a surprise for a date.

 - Wait oppa. – She held his arm. – I want to stay.

 - You sure?

 She smiled and nodded her head.

 

 They played a few games, Sora was a good player but he won them all what made her feel annoyed.

 - Oppa, I’m tired of being here.

 He looked at her and saw her cute pout.

 “Damn, She’s not my silly friends, I have to let her win” – he thought.

 - hhhmm, Jagiya, just another play.

 Sora’s minds stopped on the “jagiya” part so she nodded, trying not to blush, not knowing exactly what he had said.

 The game was air hockey and she won. She smiled and looked at him.

 - I think I found a game that I better then you oppa.

 He was happy for making her happy and let her won all the rest of the games just to see her smile.

 

 In the way back home she was teasing him for losing against her.

 - Loser. – She teaser and stuck her tongue out.

 - Yea, yea, fine. – He pretended be annoyed.

 She giggled and tiptoe to kiss his cheek, he got surprised and she run away embarrassed.

 - Note to myself, lose all the games for her.

 Smiling he ran after her holding her hand.

 

 It was already dark and she was tired, the balance of the bus wasn’t helping her to stay awake so slowly her head fell in Tae’s shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her to keep her close and warm. Arriving to her stop he was forced to wake her up. He didn’t want because she was sleeping really cutely, but he had to.

 Walking to her house she yawned and rubbed her eyes to stay awake.

 - Sorry for waking you up.

 She smiled.

 - It’s ok oppa.

 - What a piggy ride babe?

 She blushed a little and nodded her head.

 

 She hugged him firmly but not to tight, just enough to feel him close. He held her firmly to not let her slide but feeling her breath in his neck was giving him chills all over his body.

 

 When he stopped in front of her house, didn’t want to let her go and say goodbye, but he had to.

 - I hope you liked this date as much as I do.

 She blushed.

 - You liked?

 - Yea, and I want a second one.

 She looked down to hide her red cheeks and bit her lip to not smile like a fool.

 Taewoon intertwined his fingers with her and with another hand put in her neck to pull her into a sloppy kiss.

 She got shocked but feeling his lips on hers moving, she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

 He pulled away and lean his forehead on hers for both recover their breath then kissed her again but softy.

 

- See you tomorrow beautiful.


another strory by Carla ^.^

 thank you for reading and have a nice day