Valentine's day

Sweet love, Candy kiss - oneshot collection

 

 

 - 11 eggs, check. Milk, check, marshmallow, check, ….

 Sky was checking all the ingredients that she needs to make a really special cake for her boyfriend Suga.

 In the calendar a red heart was marking February 14, Valentine’s day and she was really happy for making a special cake for him.

 The cake was a little difficult to make, but her love for him was bigger. Almost done with the cake, she cut the inside in a heart shape and filled it with strawberry mousse.

 That cake took her a lot of time and she lost the sense of time in those 2 intense hours of hard work.

 Looking at that masterpiece, a huge smile ripped on her face, she never felt so proud of herself before.

 - He’ll love it. It’s so pretty.

 She looked at the clock and lost her smile to a panic expression.

 - He’s coming.

 Running like a mad girl, she cleaned all the mess she made and put the cake in the fridge.

 

 The bell rang right in the exact time she finished preparing her surprise.

 - What are you doing here? – She asked like she wasn’t expecting him.

 The huge smile on his face faded out.

 - ooh? You called me to come here, last night.

 He answered surprised and uneasy.

 - Did I? – She pretended like he was thinking and then remembered about something. – Oooh, right, right… Because my laptop is broke.

 For a moment he felt really sad, did she forget about that special day for couples?

 

 - Come. – She made signal and he followed her to the kitchen were she put her pc strategically.

 He sat down in front of the computer and pouted. She noticed that he didn’t even switch on the computer and giggled in silence.

 - Jagiya. – Suga turned around to face her with his dorky smile. – Cook for me.

 - Pff, No!

 - Wae??? – He asked like a kid.

 - Is today a special day?

 It hurted him but kept smiling.

 - I’m your boyfriend, you don’t need a special day.

 - Aish, just take care of my computer.

 He looked down and looked again to the computer pressing the power button. It took a while for turning on but he was really distant thinking that she really forgot about that day.  Finally the computer was on and he looked to the screen with his sad and hurted eyes, but a smiled ripped on his face when he saw a pic of the two of them with a message.

 “ In case you haven’t noticed by now… you’re kind of a big deal to me. Happy Valentine’s day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I’m glad you’re mine.”

  Suga’s smile ripped on his face and turned around to see her, but she wasn’t there anymore.

- Were is she?

 He looked around and nothing, so he decided to search for her.

 The living room was the first place he passed by and found a champagne glass with a note inside.

 “Drink alone is not cool, find the other one”

 Suga smiled and made his way to the corridor, it was a sweet scent of your perfume in the air. Opening his girlfriend’s room’s door he found the other glass with a note as well.

 “Thirsty? What about champagne?”

 Suga chuckled, and kept that game. His sixth sense sent him to her art room. When he went into the room a smell of ink attacked him. The room was full of paintings made by her. He smiled looking around, feeling proud of her talent.

 Near the paint-brushes, he found a wine-cooler and the champagne inside. A note was near.

 “Who will you invite for a drink?”

 Once again he chuckled and search for her. Coming out of her art room, he saw a trail of flower petals. The trail was in way to the living room, and when he arrived he saw her, finally. She gave him a sweet smile and he smiled back walking to her.

-  Would you like to have a drink with me, beautiful lady?

 - Yes, charming boy. I have cake.

 He looked to the small table and saw that wonderful cake and a few cute candles.

 - Woow.

 

 The couple seat in the ground eating, drinking, feeding each other and having a sweet moment.

 While she was smiling he started at her intensely.

 - What? – She asked feeling shy. – Am I dirty?

 - No. – He reply but kept looking at her resting his head in his fist while his elbow was rested in the settee.

 - So, why are you looking at me like that?

 - You’re beautiful. 

 She looked down blushing and he smiled.

 - You’re wonderful, and I’m totally in love. – He was telling the truth, but just wanted to tease a little bit his cute and sweet girlfriend.

 - Stop it.

 - Wae?

 She looked up to him again to say something but he her cheek and she blushed even more.

 - I love you. – He said and gave her a soft kiss.

 - I love you too. – She smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck while be pulled her closed by the waist and kissed again till the candles burned low. 


 Hello wonderful people <3

 For V.Day I wanted to writte sweet love stories and then, here I go... Check out the others

 Btw, how was your valentine's day?