Chapter 13 : A Fine Day, Probably...

CAN'T ESCAPE

 

 

The days went on with Yen barely talking to Seungri. She handed him one night money, serving as a payment for letting her stay. Yen knew that she already lacked money, she hadn’t saved enough. And she knew very well that she was staying too long in Seungri’s house and she needed to leave soon.

 

How many more girls had he brought home with him? Whenever Yen saw him arriving with them, she would just lock herself inside the room so as not to be seen. She hated seeing his girls clinging on his arm, acting like cats who would always glue themselves to him. What was making her angrier was whenever she cooked dinner for Seungri, his girls would always eat too. How she wished she just put poison in their meals, she played with her thoughts.

 

Occasionally, she would go out disguising herself. Yen would meet Chorong and they would chat about different things. Yen missed her father, but she still hadn’t forgiven him for giving her away.

 

“So, how is Appa doing?” Yen and Chorong met early nine in the morning at a park.

 

“He’s fine, just, he’s not that smiling since he missed you. He was so worried that he regretted what he had done.” Chorong told Yen.

 

“I will go back soon.” Yen sighed. “How about those chasing me? Are they still there?”

 

“Well yeah,” Chorong nodded. “It seemed like they’re not giving up.”

 

“Should I just – give up?” Yen pouted.

 

Chorong’s eyes widened at her. “Is that you? What are you saying, I thought you’re not going to give in?”

“But nothing’s happening in my life right now – Everything else seemed to be out of place.”

 

“You need to unwind, come on, let’s go somewhere, in the amusement park!” Chorong cheered her friend.

 

“Just the two of us?” Yen asked.

 

“Um, I’ll call Doojoon Oppa… and…”

 

**

 

Chorong and Yen went to the entrance of the amusement park and waited for Doojoon to come. When they saw him approaching, Chorong quickly waved and flushed him a huge smile.

 

“Oppa!” Chorong shouted. Yen narrowed her eyes, it couldn’t be just Doojoon. Then she saw someone behind, Youngbae was there as well.

 

“Hey, sorry we’re late Cho.” Doojoon apologized.

 

“I think it’s better if you have a partner too.” Chorong whispered to Yen. She gave Chorong a death glare. She pushed Yen in front of Youngbae. “Let’s go, Doojoon Oppa will treat us.”

 

“Mwo? Why would-“ Doojoon couldn’t complain anymore since Chorong dragged him.

 

“Hello Youngbae Oppa.” Yen darted her eyes at Youngbae.

 

He smiled at her. “Shall we go in then?” he felt awkward, probably because he wasn’t used to be left with girls too much that he didn’t know how to act.

 

**

“Oh, I felt like I left my stomach in the air when we rode that rollercoaster.” Yen chuckled when she and Youngbae had finished riding the rollercoaster. “It felt nice though, I haven’t been able to go to an amusement park often.”

 

“Really? Then we should try some more rides then.” Youngbae suggested.

 

“No, baby, we should try another one.”

 

Yen heard a voice that seemed familiar, she turned and was startled when she saw Seungri with another girl. Seungri saw her as well, they both stopped.

 

“Seungri-ah, you’re here? What a coincidence.” Youngbae told him.

 

“Yeah, hyung, you two?” Seungri pointed at Yen.

 

Yen glared at him. “Let’s go Oppa, let’s leave him, he’s having a date.” She dragged Youngbae.

 

“Yah! Aissh that girl, who does she think she is?” Seungri hissed.

 

“Oppa, let’s go take some more rides.” The girl with him clung her arm to Seungri, tugging his sleeves.

 

**

 

Yen and Youngbae went to a small basketball booth. Chorong and Doojoon were out of sight and it seemed like the two had forgotten that they had separated since they were having too much fun.

 

“It says shoot thirty balls in one minute, is that even possible?” Yen wondered.

 

“We’ll try.” Youngbae flushed her with his eye smile which made Yen smile back.

 

“Seungri Oppa, this is boring, why won’t we try some other booths?”

 

Yen tilted her head and saw Seungri and his girl. She scoffed. Seungri smirked at her.

 

Yen rolled her eyes.

 

“Yah Hyung, let’s have a contest, the one who shoots lesser will treat food.” Seungri blurted.

 

“Okay then.” Youngbae agreed. “Cheer for me, Yen.” Yen nodded.

 

Then it started. A minute to successfully shoot thirty times on the basket, and Yen cheered for Youngbae.

 

“Go Youngbae Oppa!! You can do it!!” Yen shouted for him.

 

“Aissh, Seungri Oppa, this is just no fun.” The girl Seungri with rolled her eyes.

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

Time’s Up!

 

Youngbae managed to shoot thirty three while Seungri got thirty one.

 

“Oppa, you’re so cool!” Yen grinned widely at Youngbae.

 

Seungri hissed as he looked at the two of them. His eyes widened when Youngbae ruffled Yen’s hair.

 

“There’s no price, unfortunately.” Youngbae said.

 

“It’s okay, let’s try the other booths.” Yen suggested, Youngbae just nodded and they walked away not even minding about their agreement with Seungri about the treat.

 

“Yah! Yenny! Come back here!” Seungri yelled but Yen just turned and stuck her tongue out at him. She continued walking.

 

“Aissh, who does she think she is?” Seungri suddenly threw the basketball he was gripping with hands earlier and it hit Yen’s head.

 

“Awww..” Yen whined. She rubbed her head and stopped walking. She turned and glared at Seungri. “What the hell is your problem?”

 

“I’ll have to treat you right?” Seungri smiled cynically.

 

Yen scoffed. “As if we want to join YOU with eating.” She responded, emphasizing the word, YOU.

 

“What did you say?” Seungri walked closer to them, he must have forgotten he got some other girl with him since he left her. “You’ll pay for that when we get home.”

 

“When you get home?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Yes, because she’s living – “ Seungri was about to say Yen was living with him when Yen blurted out.

 

“Yah!! – He means I’m living with him when it’s day.” Yen said.

 

“I know that.” Youngbae looked at both of them. “Are you hiding something?”

 

“No!!!” They both shouted.

 

Youngbae just nodded in agreement this time. “Seungri-ah, your date is walking out.” He pointed to the girl Seungri was with earlier.

 

Seungri turned and ran after her.

 

Somehow Yen frowned unintentionally at the sight of him chasing after his date.

 

“So, where do you want to eat?” Youngbae asked all of a sudden.

 

**

 

“I feel so tired, but it’s fun, we should try it again!” Chorong said as she, Doojoon, Youngbae and Yen dined n a small fast food restaurant.

 

“You should have seen your photo when we rode the roller coaster.” Doojoon chuckled.

 

“Oppa!” Chorong nudge Doojoon’s arm out of embarrassment. “So the two of you?

“We had fun too!” Yen smiled. She really did, well except of the part when she saw Seungri with another girl, and yet she didn’t know why. She thought probably because she just hated men like him who would play with them. “I want a burger and fries.”

 

“And I want spaghetti,” Chorong added. Doojoon volunteered to order for everyone.

 

**

 

“I’m bloated.” Yen rubbed her stomach when they were walking back to the park.

 

“You ate a lot.” Chorong chuckled.

 

“We’ll just bring you back to the ramen house, since it’s almost nighttime.” Youngbae suggested.

 

Chorong and Yen exchanged looks. Yen couldn’t go back there since she was hiding and only she, Chorong, Doojoon and Seungri knew about it.

 

“Oh, no! I think me and Yen are going to one of our friends first, you can go first.” Chorong told them.

 

“Okay then, we can take you there.”” Youngbae suggested once again.

 

“Oh no no!, go ahead, it’s fine really!!” Yen said.It took them some time before they had convince Youngbae to just go first.

 

**

 

“Thanks Cho and Doojoon Oppa, I’ll be fine here.” Yen told them when they were near at Seungri’s house.

 

“I miss you chingu,” Chorong pouted. “Come back as soon as possible okay?”

 

“I miss you too, I’ll be back don’t worry.” Yen hugged Chorong.

 

“Thanks Doojoon Oppa, please take care of Cho, or else.” Yen gave him a death glare.

 

Doojoon chuckled. “Yes I will.”

 

“Anyway, I’ll go now.” Yen waved them goodbye as she walked to the house.

 

**

 

“Whew, I’m so tired, I think I’ll-“ Yen slumped on the couch.

 

“Yenny! I’m hungry, can you cook some food?” Seungri was already home an hour before she did.

 

“Did you fly over here?” Yen asked.

 

“No, I transported.” Seungri said sarcastically. “Now go and make some food, it’s almost dinner.” He sat on the couch with her.

 

“Can you give me some time to rest? You see I’m so tired – “

 

“Tired with what? Dating hyung? Cheering for him?” Seungri asked, but it seemed like a statement rather than a question.

 

“I’ll just go to the kitchen and cook than talk and argue with someone like you with an empty head!” Yen stood.

 

“Did you just say I’m empty headed?” Seungri’s voice toned louder.

 

“Yeah! You’re like that! What’s wrong with what I said you’re – “

 

“I’m not stupid! Say that again and I’ll just pick up my phone and call – “

 

“Don’t!” Yen shouted. She sighed. “Okay, I’m taking back what I said.”

 

“Good girl.” Seungri ruffled her hair harshly.

Yen jerked his hand away. “Yah! Don’t – “

 

“What? Youngbae hyung can do that and not me?” Seungri raised his eyebrow.

 

Yen scoffed at him. “You got tons of girls, do it to them and not to me.” She hissed as she went away.

 

“Yah Yenny!” Seungri yelled as he walked closer to her.

 

Yen turned back. “What is it this-“

 

She was stunned with what he did, her eyes widened. Seungri leaned closer to her, settling his hands on her shoulders, he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

**

 

Updated! A long chappie for you guys!!

 

@yenisvip12 Ahahaha..xD oh well, and here is I guess, a sweet one for you.. =) thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou awts! Im glad you liked it.. =) ahaha, this one is a little sweet in the end..maybe? kkk.. I dunno..haha.. anyway, thanks for reading!

@musiclover251 yes, he should! Haha..xD maybe he’s still oblivious for now..kkk.. Thanks for reading!

@xBigBang109 ahaha, yes, kkk. I updated! I hope it’s fine to you! Thanks for reading!

 

-THANKS GUYS FOR READING THIS!^^ THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS! OH, AND I GAINED A LOT OF NEW ONES, THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ!!^^ AND TO THE AWESOME COMMENTERS, THANK YOU FOR DROPPING YOUR FEEDBACKS!^^ MUCH APPRECIATED!