Happy Birthday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up early in the morning. She's excited because its her special day.  Yes, its February 10 today, her birthday.

 

She immediately got her cellphone and checked the messages.

 

"10 messages eh? Lemme check who they are." Then, she opened one by one the messages.

 

From: Jae-oppa

To our no. 1 fangirl, Sooyoungie, I want to greet you a Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true. I'll give you a copy of our next album for your gift. Okay? Hehehe. Take care :)

 

Yes! One of my best oppa is him. Aww so sweet! He will give me a DBSK album. He truly knows I'am a Cassie. <3

 

From: Fishy-oppa

Hi Soo! Happy Birthday to you! Always take care. Me and Sica will always be here by your side, no matter what happens. Hihi! Take care.

 

Another oppa that I like, Hae-oppa. :) He's the best boyfriend ever, according to her girlfriend, Sica. Haha!

 

From: Bro Siwon

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, funny, bubbly sister, Sooyoungie! You know how much I love you as my little sister right? Keke~ Take care and don't forget to pray always. And again, Happy Birthday to us! God bless. :)

 

My favorite oppa eveeer! Well, he treats me as a sister and I treat him as my brother too. Hehe. Happy Birthday to you bro! :)

 

From: Evil Kyu

Hey you loser Soo! Happy Birthday! Don't change okay? Keep happy, funny and pretty (eww) always. Haha! I'm always here for you. And hey, can you just try to win to me during our Starcraft battle? Hehe! >:)

 

WTH! Forever evil maknae. Just wait and I will beat you in Starcraft soon. MWUAHAHAHA!

 

From: Lord Voldemin

Hey shikshin! Happy Birthday to you. You know what to do right? Treat me of course! Haha. I will wait for it, okay? :))

 

Another shikshin, just like me. Nu-uh! You will be the one treating me because you're birthday will be next. XD

 

From: Dhuizang Kris

Ayo wassup Soo! Happy Birthday to you! I wish you all the best. May you increase your height just like me. Haha! See you soon! :D

 

Hahaha! Increase my height? Well, I agree with you Kris. Lol! See you soon too. :)

 

From: Diva Key

Hello my Juliette, Sooyoungie! Happy Birthday! C'mmon, go to our dorm and I will cook for you. Hehe. Take care and I miss you.

 

Aww, my dancing partner before. I miss you too and yes, I will go to you dorm soon. :)

 

From: Taeminie

Happy Birthday noona! Remember when I guest in Cirano? That's was the coolest thing ever and we got close too. So if you have time, lets hangout again. Shall we? ;)

 

Aww my Taeminnie. He's not a baby anymore. He's a man now. Keke~ Yes, we will hangout soon. :D

 

From: Jonginie

Saengil Chukha Hamnida my beautiful noona! You know that you're my favorite noona right? Hihi! Thank you very mich for taking care of me. I will always take care of you too. Saranghae noona! :*

 

Jonginie, one of my favorite dongsaeng as well. Maybe, we can have a dance sub-unit someday. Hihi! :D

 

From: Sehunnie

Hi my pretty noona, Happy Birthday to you! I will always here for you. Remember that always, okay? Keke~ Lets buy some bubble tea someday! Arasseo? :)

 

Sure Sehunie! It would be my pleasure. Besides, I'm curious what does it taste. Keke~

 

After she replied to them, she suddenly sighed.

 

"Hmmm. Why no text message from him? Hmp!"

 

So, she she decided to turn off her cellphone and go back to sleep. When suddenly, someone open the door.

 

"Goodmorning unnie! Are you awake now?"

 

"Ye-yeah."

 

The girl smiled and went to Sooyoung's bed and sat down on it.

 

"Saengil Chukha Hamnida Sooyoung-unnie!!"

 

Sooyoung smiled, "Thank you Seohyunie!"

 

Seohyun smiled back and hugged her tightly.

 

"C'mmon unnie, letds go down now."

 

"Alright, I'll just change my clothes."

 

"Okay unnie. I'll go down now. See you!"

 

-

 

Sooyoung went down and immediately go to the dining room.

 

When she got there, her group members automatically greet her.

 

"SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA SHIKSHIN!!!!"

 

Sooyoung smiled, "Thank you girls!"

 

"Kaja! Lets eat now! I'm already hungry!" the other shikshin Yoona said.

 

Then, they all sat down.

 

"What's for breakfast?" Sunny bunny asked.

 

"PASTA!!" Tiffant said excitedly.

 

SNSD smiled widely and immediately get the pasta to eat it.

 

"YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!" They all muttered.

 

"Btw, who cooked this?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Tiffany grinned, "Guess who!!"

 

"Taengoo?"

 

"No!"

 

"Yoona?"

 

"NO WAY! She only knows how to eat!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!" They said in unison.

 

Yoona pouted.

 

"Then, who?"

 

"Me."

 

They all looked at Jessica who's smiling brightly.

 

"You're kidding us right?" Hyoyeon said, not believing Jessica.

 

"No! I really cooked that. Right Fany?" Jessica said.

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

They got all dumbfounded.

 

"Anyway, lets hurry up because we still have practice for our next album. Okay?" Taeyeon, the leader said.

 

They all nodded.

 

-

 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 then turn around. Then twist and jump." 

 

"8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 1 then pause and kick and add more swag there Sunny.

 

"Change position now Seohyun and Yoona. Then, move forward Hyoyeon."

 

"Great! Now you can have 5 minutes break." The choreographer said.

 

The TaeNy went outside to buy something. Jessica, the ice princess decided to take a nap. Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon we're still practicing their new dance steps. Sunny, playing on her ipad while maknae Seohyun is taking a rest.

 

And there is the birthday girl, Sooyoung who's not so happy even though its her special day.

 

She's decided to get her cellphone to check the message but, too bad. She forgot it.

 

Damn this! she said to herself.

 

Yoona, her twin shikshin sister sat beside her. "Yah! Sooyoungie, what's the problem?"

 

"Problem? No, there's no such problem Yoong!"

 

Yoona rolled her eyes, "C'mmon! Tell me. I'm your twin shikshin right?"

 

Sooyoung sighed, "Fine. Its because of him. You know the feeling when you are expecting your boyfriend to greet you first before anyone and then you will found out that he did not text you. And worst is, I would like to check my phone if he already greeted me but, I forgot my phone in my room. Tss."

 

Yoona patted my shoulders, "Sooyoungie, its your special day today and you should not be sad just because he did not greet you. Be happy, okay?"

 

Sooyoung smiled a little, "I think you're right Yoong."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter