♔Chapter 1- First Meeting♔

Accept or Reject?

Author’s P.O.V 

 

As the blinding sun’s rays shone through her bedside window, Jiyoung groaned loudly and buried her face in her pillow. *Why must college exist?* 

 

 

“Honey! First day of college so GET YOUR  DOWN HERE AND EAT BREAKFAST.” Jiyoung’s mum shouted from downstairs.

 

 

“Ok umma! I’m coming!”  

 

 

Jiyoung groaned once again and lazily trudged into the bathroom, almost smashing her beautiful face into a pillar.

She snapped her eyes open just in time and let out a little squeal before running off and scolding herself mentally along the way. 

 

 

After a long, warm shower, she curled her hair into natural waves and put on some light eyeliner and foundation. She known by her friends to have the best fresh face. Checking the time, she realised that school was starting in 20 minutes. *Oh  I can't be late on my first day of college!*

 

 

Frantically digging through her wardrobe and chucking the clothes she doesn’t want to wear onto the bed, she finally decided to just wear plain white singlet, denim shorts and a sky blue cardigan to top it all off. 

 

 

“JI-YOUNG WHY AREN’T YOU HERE YET? SCHOOL STARTS IN 10 MINUTES!” 

 

 

“I’M COMING UMMA!” Jiyoung jumped down the stairs 2 at a time and grabbed one slice of bread and an apple before making her way to the door.

 

 

“Are you sure that’s enough honey?” 

 

“Yes umma I’ll be fine.”

 

“Alright. Whatever you say- good luck on the first day of college darling!” 

 

“Thanks mum~ I’ll be going now. Bye!” 

 

 

Closing the door behind her gently, Jiyoung sighed and started running for her life towards her dream college, Seoul Academy. Seoul Academy only accepted the rich and wealthy children (of course smart as well) but they were also know for having the worst gangs in Seoul attending there.

 

 

*Hopefully I won’t run into trouble on my first day.* Jiyoung thought as she fastly approached the grand school gates. Walking in, she felt the stares of many people, mainly boys. This made her uncomfortable and she decided to walk faster towards the administration office. 

 

When she walked in, there was another person there. A boy to be exact. His name tag read: Zhang Yixing.

 

 

*Well I guess he’s not korean then. Maybe chinese?*

 

A lady’s voice snapped her out of her string of thoughts. 

 

 

“Ah.. You must be Byun Jiyoung-ssi, yes?” The administration lady asked politely.

 

“A-Ah yes. Nice to meet you.” She stammered uncomfortably.

 

 

Yixing’s P.O.V

 

*She’s stammering? How cute.” I snickered softly, making both their heads turn towards me.

 

 

I mumbled a sorry behind my mask and continued to watch her answer questions. As she collected her timetable, I decided it was my cue to leave. I grabbed my brown MCM bag, tossed it over my shoulder and strolled out of the door. 

 

 

But there was one thing bothering me. I couldn’t help but notice her dark, alluring eyes staring into mine. Her eyes shouted out to me- “Don’t judge me by my looks, you don’t even know me yet.”

 

 

 


A/N:

Pheewwwwwwwwwwwwww that was such a gay chapter xD

 

 

Im so confused myself

 

Like just pretend that they wont really meet again after this because they’re in different years- lay is in 2nd year and shes in 1st year ok xD

 

sorry if there are any grammar mistakes or smthing rlly cbb right now ~

remember to comment and subscribe ^^ (upvote is optional)