Party-part 2

unlucky(?) life

"I love it guys!" Luhan said when he walked outside and saw the huge water slide and decorations.  "But you should take Sehun's name off."  He referred to the ballon that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN AND SEHUN!' 

"How come they gets a water slide and all I get is streamers?" Jonghyun asked.

"And why are we celebrating Sehun's birthday?" Tao asked.

"It was on the 12th but then I forgot it and was looking for an excuse so that I wouldn't seem like a bad friend," Kai said.  "Then I told Taemin about it when we went shopping a few days ago and he said that we could do his party also with Luhan and Jonghyun's."

"Yup," Taemin said.  "We were gonna do Luhan's party earlier but then I forgot about it and I guess Jonginnie forgot about it also."

"But you at least remembered to add his name to the balloons," Lay said.

"I did," Kyungsoo said.  "I was in charge of decorations and was shopping with them."

"That explains a lot," Key said.  

"Who's Sehun?" Onew asked.

"Oh yeah," Chen said and pushed Sehun foward.  Lay decided to push Suho foward also.  "This kid over here is Sehun, the other one is Suho.  Sehun and Suho, meet Onew."

"Hi," Onew said and gave a warm smile.  "I am the one they call Onew but my real name is Lee Jinki."

"I'm Sehun," Sehun said in return with a blank expression.

"I'm his brother Joonmyun," Suho said also smiling.  "But I prefer Suho."

"Nice to meet you guys," Onew said and shook both their hands.

"Wow!" The group heard someone say from the entrance to the backyard.  "This place looks amazing."

"I lead them here," Xiumin said.  "Didn't want anyone getting lost."

"Getting lost in this house is like being trapped in a labyrinth," Luhan said.

"Really?" Onew said.  "It isn't to me."

"That's because you live here," Kris said.  

"Wait... I don't think you guys met these two yet," Xiumin said referring to the two at the doorway.  "Kris, Tao, Lay, and Onew, these are our friends from school, Baekhyun and Chayeol."

"Hi," Baekhyun said shyly from behind Channyeol.  "I'm Baekhyun."

"Cute," Onew said and smiled.  "I'm Onew."

Chanyeol frowned and cleared his throat.  "I'm Chanyeol," he said.  

"Sup I'm Kris," Kris said.

"ZiTao," Tao said.  "Tao for short."

"..." Lay stayed quiet and stared at the ground absentmindedly until Tao kicked him.  "Huh? Did you need something?"

"Introduce yourself," Luhan said.

"Oh," Lay said.  "I'm Yixing but call me Lay."

"Can we go on the waterslide now?" Kai asked.

"We just finished cake so you should do presents first," Onew said.

"There was cake?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah," Sehun said.  "But Xiumin, Luhan, and Onew ate most of it hecka fast and we each got a slice so there's no more."

"There's another cake," Kyungsoo said.  "Why do you think me and Key did the contest?"

"Oh," Kai said.  "It would've been stupid to make two cakes for just Jonghyun's birthday."

"Where's Luhan?" Chen asked.  

"Taemin's missing also," Jonghyun said.

"... OUR BABIES ARE MISSING!!!" Xiumin and Key exclaimed at the same time.

"We're right here umma," Taemin said walking out of the house with Luhan behind him.  "Here." He took out another poorly wrapped present and threw it to Sehun where it hit him in the face.

"Ow!" Sehun said.  "What is that?  Another rock?"

"Open it and see," Taemin said.

"This was because I was bored," Luhan said and also took out a present.  

"Oh!" Kai said and ran inside.  Everyone started giving presents to both Sehun and Luhan and they started unwrapping them.

"Are you serious?" Sehun said and looked at Luhan with a look of disbelief.

"Yup," Luhan said. "Ssssssssssssssssss."

Sehun frowned and looked at his new sweater.  "It's thin so you won't combust or burn," Taemin said.

"Fuggot I left that here," Luhan said.  "It should fit you since it was like three sizes too big on me.  I only used it for the hood."

"How long have you had this sweater?" Sehun asked.

"I had it for a week then lost it over here when I first saw Taemin again," Luhan said.  "So I guess it's a few weeks before the end of the first semester.  Quite a while but it should be good as new since I haven't wore it for a while and Onew must have washed it."

"Huh?" Onew asked and looked up from his spot on the floor where he was ordering chicken on his phone.  "Yeah I washed that a little while ago when I found it."

"At lest you didn't get a deformed dinosaur," Jonghyun said.

"No," Sehun said.  "You don't understand the meaning behind this present."

Luhan, Kai, Chen, Taemin, and Xiumin started laughing and the other gave them confused looks.

"Oh my gosh Xiumin!" Luhan said.  "I love this laptop!  You are the greatest umma ever!"

"What?!?!?!" Jonghyun exclaimed.  "You get him a freakin laptop but you buy me wrapping paper?"

"The laptop is from me as well," Chen said and pouted.  Luhan gave them both hugs and ignored Jonghyun's complaining.

"Twilight?" Sehun asked when he unwrapped the book and read the title.

"I already wrapped a rock so I decided to wrap the next useless thing I saw," Taemin said.  "I got that book as a present from Jonghyun but it's all in english so I can't read it."

Jonghyun sighed before going to the side of the house and banging his head on the wall in frustration.  "Don't kill yourself," Key said.  "I'm too young to be a widow."

"You guys aren't even married," Onew said.

"A guy can hope can't he?" Key said. 

Jonghyun's eyes widened and he began blushing.  "You heard the man," Taemin said.  "You better give the man what he wants before he stops caring whether you kill yourself or not."

"I love this PlayStation 4 Key!" Luhan said.

"..." The group became quiet and looked at Luhan.

"Bad timing?" Luhan asked. Everyone except Jonghyun who was banging his head again nodded.  "Well... I'm finished unwrapping my presents so can we go on the waterslide now?"

Luhan was surrounded by wrapping paper and his presents were put in a pile.  He got a laptop from Xiuchen, PlayStation 4 from Key, the movie 'Frozen' from Kai, a bunch of cookies from Kyungsoo, a hat from Onew, BB cream from Kris, a pair of fake glasses from Baekyeol, a lamp from Tao, a half eaten subway sandwich from Taemin, and an oversized stuffed deer from Sulay (Was originally just Lay but he let Suho take credit also). "Here's five dollars," Sehun said and gave it to Luhan.  "Since I didn't give you anything.

Sehun was the opposite.  His presents were scattered around but the wrapping paper was piled up.  He got a sweater from Luhan, a Twilight book from Taemin, headphones from Kai, a ball of yarn from Xiuchen, a piggybank from Baekyeol, a dictionary from Suho, a poor drawing of a horse(?) from Kris, a waterbottle from Kyungsoo, and a pair of socks from Lay and Tao.  "Give me and Onew credit on Taemin's gift," Key said.

"Taemin," Luhan said.  "Can I borrow some shorts to wear for the waterslide?"

"Sure," Taemin said and got up.  "You should fit them now that you've grown up."

"I need one also," Kai said.

"Me too," Xiumin said.  Chen was about to ask also when Taemin spoke up.

"Everybody else ask Key or Onew," he said.  "Jonghyun hyung suffered enough for today so don't ask him." 

"Onew," Chen said. 

"I know," Onew said and started heading inside also.  "Who else needs shorts?"  Sehun, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, Suho, Kris, and Baekhyun raised their hands. 

"Damn you guys are tall," Key said when he eyed Kris, Tao, Sehun, and Chanyeol.  Give them your old P.E. shorts or something."

"Not like I have a choice," Onew said before going inside.

"So..." Suho said.  "You four live here together?"

"Yeah," Key said.  "Me, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew live here.  Kyungsoo lives here also."

"Oh," Suho said.  "So how did you guys decide to live together then? You don't really look related or anything."

"Childhood friends," Key said.  "We all moved into this house together because our parents were best friend and we eventually became best friends."

"Were?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yup," Key said.  "All our parents died from a plane crash when they were traveling for vacation."

"I'm sorry for your loss," Suho said.

"It doesn't matter," Key said.  "You can't change the past and all my parents did was nag."

"So you are all just friends?" Chanyeol asked.

"No," Key said.  "Me and Jonghyun are dating and Taemin and Jonghyun are actually twins."

"... huh?" Suho said.  "They don't look alike and isn't Onew older?"

"Taemin was in a coma for five years," Kai said.  "Plus, he's always been the more feminine one of the two so it wasn't a surprise he also ended up looking feminine." He started laughing until he felt a piece of fabric land on his head.

"I heard that," Taemin said.  He was now shirtless and wearing shorts for swimming.  "Get changed, I'm going on the slide first."

"What!" Luhan said.  "That's not fair." he quickly rushed inside with Kai to change.

"Let's go Jjong," Key said. 

"Okay," Jonghyun said and removed himself away from the wall, luckily not bleeding.

"Here you go guys," Onew said and threw a pile of clothes on the ground.  He was also wearing swimming shorts like Taemin and started to take off his shirt.  The rest of the group dispersed and went inside to change.

"How long do you think it will take for someone to realize we are all gay," Kai asked.

"You already noticed it," Luhan said.  "Wait... you and Sehun are gay also."

"Yeah," Kai said.  "Sehun won't admit it though.  You?"

"Let's just say the only person I'm not sure about is Onew, Taemin, and Kris... Suho also."

"I can confirm Suho but not the rest," Kai said.

"Are you guys seriously on this topic?" Xiumin asked.

Luhan and Kai shrugged.  "Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday to Luhan!  I decided to just add in Sehun and Jonghyun's birthday cause I wasn't able to add it earlier.  I was trying to think of something to add in the story that you guys wouldn't be expecting so I made Taemin and Onew twins.  They're actually only four years apart but close enough.  I also plan on adding Minho in the story... later.