Bubble tea Surprise

Valentine Project

 

 

Fourteen days, 6 hours and 39 minutes had passed and Oh Sehun still had no freaking idea what to give as a Valentine present. He'd practically window shopped the two most famous shopping cities in Seoul and ended up emptyhanded in the end.

"Argh! I am going crazy here!," he practically screamed out to himself, earning odd stares from people passing by. They must probably think he was crazy.

But, Oh Sehun paid no heed to them and continued walking down the street. His feet halted in front of a familiar shop. The very first shop he and his hyung had their first date.

A thought hit him; he knew then what to do. Entering the shop with a very satisfied heart, he placed his order and called for his favorite hyung to join him.

 

"What's wrong Sehun?," Luhan asked the moment he situated himself opposite the other.

A plastic cup was merely shoved to Luhan. He frowned. Bubble tea. His favorite. Blinking both at the said object and Sehun, who suddenly thought the tiled floors were amazing, he tried to make eye contact.

"I don't have a great present for you," Sehun muttered.

"Then you could just say so,"

"But it's Valentine's Day!," Sehun almost exclaimed, finally looking up at the other.

Luhan chuckled. Sehun's face heated up. Embarrassing. He suddenly wished the tiled floor could swallow him and spare him from the most embarrassing moment in his life. Getting no response from the other, Sehun swallowed his pride and glared at the other.

"If you don't like it, just say it," Sehun snapped and made moves to take back the cup to only get prevented from doing so.

"Thank you, Sehun," Luhan said with a smile and he leaned over to give Sehun a peck on the lips.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

A/N:

Yay! Another one done! 300 words again! Lucky! :P OTL OTL... kidding...

I hope you guys like reading this Valentine project of mine. Hope to get some feedback. Please, do feel free to subscribe and upvote and of course you are all welcome to ask anything! :D