Nothing in the world can stop me!

Cheesy Attention

And this weird feeling?

 

Rinrin woke up from a good sleep. Her eyes twinkled while a smile greeted her. She felt so happy today because it was Valentine ’s Day. Only if she knew what Onew told her the other day. Rinrin sat up from her bed with a big yawn.
 
“Rinrin, hurry up.” Her mother yelled into the room before shutting the door. Rinrin just looked down to her feet. She almost forgot that she was going on vacation today.
 
There was no point in going to school when Onew isn’t. Also her family has been planning this vacation for awhile. Rinrin also suggested that it would be on Valentine’s Day. Hurriedly, Rinrin got her bag ready. A box of chocolate was on her table without notice. She bought him chocolate and he was going to give him them but it just felt like a waste.
 
She will be leaving on vacation soon.
***
 
Onew got up looking at the ceiling. He sighed loudly, getting out of bed. He didn’t want to go to school today. He never did but he promised Rinrin. After he took her home the other day he went out looking for chocolate. Not for himself but for Rinrin. If he was going to get chocolate from her why not give her some to.
 
He stared at himself at the mirror double checking. Do I look okay? Onew asked himself.  He messed up his hair a little trying to look more romantic looking.
 
“This isn’t right,” Onew muttered to himself. He didn’t know why he was being this way. Well for a guy to miss every Valentine ’s Day might not have any idea about it. Did he need to dress fancy? Does he give chocolate to every girl that gives him chocolate? Most of all that clouded his mind was,”what do I do?”
 
He finally decided what to wear. It was his normal clothes. There was no point in dressing up for a day he never liked. When he got to school, he saw couples. Everywhere! People holding hands, others confessing, and giving their chocolate, and it’s scaring him. He wanted to jump back inside the car and go back home. The car was already gone and he was here because of Rinrin. She was the only reason why he was at school at such a dreadful day.
 
He wondered around feeling tense. He never been to Valentine’s Day and it was different. It wasn’t like any other school day. Soon he found himself in his classroom. He took his seat with a smile, waiting. He took the chocolate from his bag and put it on Rinrin’s desk. There was a card on the box saying, “I’m sorry I was late the other day. From: Lee Jinki.”
 
He didn’t know why he wanted to be so formal but he just did. Everyone was treating today so special why not him. He wasn’t treating today what it was supposed to be but he was treating like a ‘sorry day’. A day that’s no longer considered Valentine’s Day but Sorry Day, he thought.
 
And there you have it. Onew made that day his. Isn’t it strange how he made a day just for himself and Rinrin? Onew shock his head smiling like crazy. He just couldn’t wait for her any longer. He watched as the other students entered the classroom but not who he was waiting for.
 
s took their seats eyeing Onew. They felt odd actually seeing Onew at school. It was just not his thing. It was very odd for him to attend at all. Taemin looked at his Hyung curious. He didn’t come back to the dorm until 12 o clock.
 
“What’s going on?” The youngest asked.
 
“Nothing,” Onew could only say. He wasn’t really paying attention to him but the door. He was still waiting for her. He knew Rinrin was late sometimes and maybe today was the day she was going to be late.
 
His phone started to vibrate in his pocket. He quickly but clumsily grabbed it out. When he looked at his phone it was Rinrin. Where is she? Onew asked. He answered the call and hid behide his desk. He didn’t want to get in trouble for talking in class but it happened to him already. Rinrin was the cause but then she would always take the blame. So it was all good.
 
“Hello,” He answered.
 
“Oppa, I bought you chocolate but it will have to wait.” Rinrin said with a pout. He could tell she was pouting because the tone of her voice.
 
“What do you mean?” He asked.
 
“I’m going on vacation. So, I won’t be able to give you your chocolate. You’re not at school anyway,” Rinrin said in a rush. “I have to go. Bye!”
 
“Wait, Rinrin! What airport?” Onew asked loudly. He got up from his seat and grabbed his chocolate for Rinrin. He safely put it into his bag.
 
“Hmm…, Seoul Incheon International Airport,” Rinrin said slowly. Onew threw his cell phone into his bag and starting running to the exit. He looked at his teacher and wondered if it was a good idea. The only thought that entered his mind was “I need to give her the chocolate.”
 
“I have to go early,” Onew said before rushing out the door. He pulled out his cell phone out once again to call for a ride. When he got outside he ran toward the car. 
 
“Incheon Airpot and fast,” Onew demanded. The driver did what he was told and drove as quickly he could. Onew was at the back feeling inpatient. He had to get to her before she left on the plane. Nothing in the world can stop him. The car stopped and Onew rushed out. He almost forgot his bag but remembered. He was a total mess. 
 
“RINRIN!” He yelled when he walked inside the big airport. His eyes wondered to every person. The people looked at him strangely but continued their business. He ran to every door that led to a plan that should soon be leaving. 
 
Yes! He spotted her. She was in a line with a bunch of other people be hide and in front. He held in breath making sure it really was her. He let go of that stressed breath he was holding in. Suddenly it hit him. What was he going to say to her? Should he explain why he was giving her chocolate for ‘Sorry Day’. Did she hear him right the other day? She surely did not if she was boarding a plane. 
 
He was speechless. He just couldn’t get back his words. His voice didn’t want to work. This feeling is weird. And he doesn’t know what’s going on. When he took small steps toward Rinrin something else caught his eye. It was his love. Something he’s been calling his LOVE ever since birth. 
 
“It’s my love,” Onew smiled toward a place that sold chicken. If he kept on walking to Rinrin he could have gave her the chocolate. 
 
It was late. Rinrin already was on the plane. When she took her seat. Rinrin stared outside of the plane window. She thought she heard Onew’s voice. That can’t be. She thought. He wouldn’t say, “It’s my love.” Do I look like a it?
 
“Onew, I love you! And no matter where I am. I will still think of you! We are just like a friendship necklace! We need each other to be complete,” Rinrin shouted from the top of her heart. With her that she sat back into her seat smiling. 
 
***
When Onew turned back to see if Rinrin was still in line she wasn’t. He shrugged his shoulder and went back to school. It’s no big deal. Onew thought to himself. When he got in class s looked at him. 
 
“What?” Onew asked looking at them. 
 
“You like, Rinrin?” They asked in unison. Onew jumped back looking at them oddly. 
 
“She’s just my friend. I would do the same thing with you guys,” He said coolly. He certainly did think of Rinrin as his friend. A friend he was now close to.  A friend that just left him. 
 
The younger boys nodded their heads in agreement. Onew just sat in silence. He glanced back to Rinrin’s seat. He didn’t know why but it didn’t feel normal. Was it his fault for turning his back on her. The chocolate is going to melt. He thought looking inside his bag. 
 
He lowered his head not listening to the teacher. Today he didn’t want to listen for awhile. He stared at the empty seat next to him. He suddenly missed her. He wanted her to come back and say her cheesy line to him again. He just thought of it being normal. Friends miss friends, it’s only natural. He sighed deeply. 
 
Was he actually missing all the weird things she did to him? How she embarrassed him almost everyday or second? Did he miss her saying I love you over a million times? The one line he missed most of all was, “Please love me back just this once.” With a small smile on her face? Wait! He shook his head trying to throw his thoughts away. 
 
He was frustrated. Not having his bubbly friend not there is driving him crazy. He doesn’t like the silence anymore. Awkwardly he moved around in his seat. Rinrin, what’s wrong with me? You have to come back already. He thought frowning. 
 
“Hyung, are you okay?” Jonghyun asked suddenly. Onew didn’t turn around to look at him.
 
“I think,” He replied unknowingly. 
 
The bell rang and he stood up. He glanced back at her seat. He just wanted to know if she would appear. Slowly he moved out the classroom door. Did Rinrin really succeed in getting her love across to him? ‘I’m sorry’ really is a sad day. No Rinrin to share it with. His phone rang and he slowly got it out. His expression brighten when he saw her name.
 
“Hello! I hope your having a good day and I bought you some chocolate,” He read the text message. He smiled but today wasn’t fun at all. 
 
“I hope you had a great day to,” He replied to her text message. A smile started to build just by a text. 
 
“Not really. It would have been better if you were here to. It’s really pretty here.” He stopped in his steps. 
 
“Maybe someday we can go together. It would be fun,” He smiled. After a few minutes of waiting he didn’t get a text. Then his heart started to pound. He felt nervous and weird. 
 
“What is this weird feeling?” He asked himself. He put his phone away knowing she wont text. 
 
I think I might like her. Scratch that I do like her. He thought biting his lip. But how was he going to tell her? Was he going to tell her his new found feelings? 
 
(KMLZee)
HELLO~! chingu-ah! I updated hehehe. ^__^ 
How many chapters will it be? Hmm...I was thinking four. So the next chapter would be the last update. :( This is a two-shot but maybe if it was a short story (Or story) It could have more chapters.....
Hahaha it was supposed to be just 2 chapters but then I'm just an awesome person. LMAO
Oh I know what you mean. I see alot of those stories to. LMAO. 
LMAO ^^ 
I know I saw my bad grammar and spelling. Rushing really does that. I almost have no time to correct myself or re-read my update. Right now I'm supposed to be doing my homework. haha
Oh and how is this chapter? 
OOOOOO~! He has feelings toward her now. tsk tsk tsk chicken got in the way. lmao
Comment~!