The Birthday Dash

Princess Charming

 

"Zelo!! Stop!!!" 
A tall slender girl with short blonde hair was running around the corner of a jungle gym, trying to escape the tall man-boy who was quickly advancing. 
"Why should I?" He called teasingly. With a sudden burst of speed, he launched himself at her, grabbing her arm as he flew past her, then promptly falling, he pulled her on top of him.
"Yah!!!" She squealed. Silence filled the park as the two gazed into each others eyes. 
"What do you think of me?" Zelo asked, a sudden seriousness coming over him.
"I think you're wonderful." She said with a solemn attitude to match his. "You're smart, you're funny. You can speak English perfectly, since I only know 2 words in Korean!" She said with a giggle. Her hands moved up from the ground onto his chest, where she rested her chin. "Oh! And you're tall!" She added. 
He suddenly burst out laughing. 
"Well I'm glad that's not the only reason you like me!"
"Well It may just be the only reason I like you, so don't flatter yourself too much!" She said flirtatiously, pulling away slightly to make him think she wanted to leave.
He took the bait. 
"Don't go!" He wined. "It's my birthday tomorrow! You can't leave now! There is only like 10 minutes left till midnight."
"Who says I can't?" She said as she wiggled out of his arms and sat back on his  stomach, surveying his pouting face. She smirked teasingly and rose from her perch, moving away slowly towards the jungle gym. He sat up, watching her slow retreat. As she glanced back at him, the wind picked up, blowing her hair angelically around her face. His breath caught as she reached the playground, beckoning for him to follow. He got up and moved to follow her but she disappeared behind a pole and then inside the gym. He took a breath then jogged over to where she had been. 
"Ella?" He whispered. There was no answer.
He moved into the little enclosed area she had gone to. She sat patiently on the ground awaiting him.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm waiting for you." She answered, moving up to where she was sitting on her knees. He seemed enchanted as he moved towards her. 
"And why are you waiting for me?" He asked, squatting down in front of her.
"So I can do this." She whispered, leaning up and kissing him lightly on the lips. His eyes closed and one of his hands moved to cup her cheek while the other went to the small of her back. Her lips moved gently and slowly against his. 
This was the best birthday gift ever.

The End!!!


A/N: there you go!! ^^ what did you all think?? ^.^ plz comment and tell me!!