STEP KYUNGSOO [English Ver.]

STEP KYUNGSOO [English Ver.]

ONESHOT

BY : jalilfunny

english Ver.

--------------------------------------


Somewhere a small house that was not too many occupants, there is also a small family inside . Kyungsoo , the mother , and the father who lived a simple little house .

Although modest and simple but they are always grateful for the blessings that have been given power . Survive and continue to work hard , that's the key to their success live fairly heavy .

a while , Kyungsoo have entered adulthood already about 21 years old , the father and the mother wants to see her happy , that's what is expected of parents on their children . According to him both , Kyungsoo is enough to help them to work and take care of everything , whether it be from farming to help mothers to sell in the market . Kyungsoo it all done since he was a child .

And now the father and mother wanted to see Kyungsoo happy with the person he loves , but it all is not easy by Kyungsoo . Just imagine childhood home and help parents only , so who knows Kyungsoo current figure in the village , perhaps the only known path that is always passed when he wants to farm or market street alone .

Not easy to do to familiarize themselves on Kyungsoo around , because it is shy makes him no good at interacting .

At the time of the afternoon , sitting Kyungsoo disebuah wooden chair in front of the house . Seen several people approached him , about three people . Consisted of two males and 1 female .

" Excuse me , can I meet with Yoon 's mother ? " , An elderly woman , now his middle Kyungsoo asking about Yoon 's mother , it was her mother's name Kyungsoo .

" Oh yes, for a while , I'll call a mother . Let's go first into . " , Which immediately drove Answer Kyungsoo small family guest house was entered into . It looks like the town , thought Kyungsoo . Because the look of their clothes are very fashionable and expensive it seems .

" Mother - ! No guest , he would meet with the mother . " replied Kyungsoo when entered into and invited guests were waiting in the living room while sitting on the couch .

By rushing , the mother came out and helped meet the living room today .

" Oh my goodness , Mrs. Hyo . What is news ? had not been long. " as familiar , Mrs. Yoon , the mother of Kyungsoo seemed very familiar with the visiting guests . " Hello sir Eun , you are more harmonious course . " Advanced mistress Yoon who approached a man who looks like the husband of a lady named Hyo .

" Was sitting , what it Kyungsoo the Small. Handsome and grown up. then where is your husband? "Ask mistress Hyo .

"Yes he is my son , Kyungsoo . This afternoon my husband was farming , he would relax in a booth there . Oh yes there is what you came here . And who the handsome man who was with you guys . ? " , Mrs. Yoon increasingly enthusiastic welcome guests . Kyungsoo thought that the visit was his mother's brother , but it was impossible because her mother never told her about it .

Kyungsoo currently only silent , peering behind the wall and heard the conversation and his mother , as if curious Kyungsoo always looking at a man who was sitting with a smile .

Who is he ? Kyungsoo did not know , young and handsome face and have never seen Kyungsoo handsome face in this village . Mr. and Mrs. Hyo Eun , Kyungsoo already knew because his mother always chat with them . But , why would a man who is now Kyungsoo still speechless and just smiled . was too polite or is he confused .

" Kyungsoo ! Here , Mrs. Hyo wants to see you . "

The mother calling Kyungsoo , which was silent immediately turned to walk into the living room , that's what Kyungsoo do now .

"Yes ma'am . " Kyungsoo sculpting directly beside her mother who was sitting on the couch .

" Well , this is it . Surely you Kyungsoo right? Still remember the aunt not hm ? " , Mrs Hyo Kyungsoo say so on . But , this time I swear Kyungsoo confused . He tried to remember but who 's Hyo aunt ?

" I'm sorry . surely he forgot . Because first he was very young and not too fast to remember . " , Continued Mrs. Yoon smiling at people who asked earlier .

Kyungsoo just shrugged his shoulders , as if surprised by the situation now . Kyungsoo really do not know with guests coming now .

" Oh yes , meet . The son , whose name was Kim Jun Myeon . I and my husband's son . " , Mrs. Hyo immediately changed the subject , and now he began to introduce his son Junmyeon it already had been just smiled at rest .

Kyungsoo immediately looked towards the lady of Hyo 's son . Oh turns out he was the son of the host family and Mrs. Hyo Eun , thought Kyungsoo .

"No strings attached again . Better fit in essence , yes . our coming here to apply for child Mrs. Yoon , the lover Junmyeon Kyungsoo to be our son . " , Mr. Eun immediately say , Mrs. Yoon rather terkaget , and immediately made ​​up his Kyungsoo surprise.

" What ? ! what 's true ? " , asked Mrs. Yoon for sure what is true .

"Yes , we both had been planning this all for a long time . And our son agreed . " , Advanced Hyo ensuring mistress .

" What 's true son ," asked Mrs. Yoon again on Junmyeon .

"Yes, aunt , I am willing to be married the aunt . " , Replied with a brief Junmyeon deep voice .

Kyungsoo currently only silent , he did not know what to do now . But , Kyungsoo see the mother 's face seems very happy to hear there is someone who wants to marry her . "That's what he desired . " , Said the hearts Kyungsoo .

***

There is no going out and just getting to know each other it was enough , Kyungsoo and has made a sacred promise Junmyeon above the altar this time .

Invited guests cheered happily see the bride and groom , not to mention their parents are happy to see her smiling now been married at that age though still quite young .

In the evening , when it was the first night for Junmyeon and Kyungsoo .

The same roof and have them live in a house that is spacious and luxurious and comfortable to look at or occupied .

There is approximately Junmyeon family bought the house for his son and his boyfriend in order that they are both comfortable marriage.

That night ...

Junmyeon embraced Kyungsoo who was standing beside his bed while playing , Junmyeon feel that Kyungsoo very scared at the moment, seen from Kyungsoo vibrations generated from her tiny body .

" Do not be afraid Kyungsoo , I'm not going to make tergesah - Gesah . " Junmyeon began to whisper softly Kyungsoo . as if he knows and has been very understanding of the nature of which is still awkward Kyungsoo him .

In the end Junmyeon removing the arms and lying on a bed that has been sprinkled with red roses and fragrant savory burst of smell or Kyungsoo piercing .

Body Relax Kyungsoo back when he or her husband took off his arms , turned and saw Junmyeon Kyungsoo who seems to have turned a blind eye . Still wrapped wedding dress Junmyeon now , but not with Kyungsoo which had already been changing clothes .

Tonight Kyungsoo out of the bridal room to get to the kitchen , making hot tea and put it on the tray . Bring it back come into the room the bride . Kyungsoo see Junmyeon is now sitting alongside a bed , looking down at this time .

" The hot tea for you . Junmyeon . "

Junmyeon directly to the sources look soft voice came from the doorway , his heart really warm now see her lover make her hot tea .

Kyungsoo approaching ...

Picked up the cup and insert a bent index finger to ease her to drink tea , that's what Junmyeon do now .

Kyungsoo he started putting peggang tray on the table , and then he accompanied her husband who was scrumptious homemade sipping hot tea while sitting on the edge of the mattress participate .

" Thank you . It's you already know how to be a good lover . " , Said a smiling Junmyeon looking straight ahead .

Kyungsoo now starting to head down and still somewhat gurogi , her body began to vibrate when entering his aura Junmyeon .

" Not really, just that I 've seen her do so for my father when he was tired after work . " , Kyungsoo replied with a soft voice .

Junmyeon began to smile as he looked into the face Kyungsoo even from the side, he began the nape Kyungsoo and the person concerned is still kept my head down and a bit shaky .

" Yasudah , if you want to sleep , go to sleep in the bed with me . I want to shower and change clothes first . " , Junmyeon started giving the cup which she peggang slowly on her lover . Kyungsoo also not refuse , he immediately took the cup and put it back on the tray .

Junmyeon immediately stood up and walked toward the bathroom door in the room . In the room there is also a separate shower room .

As well as fatigue due to the continuity of the wedding party , Kyungsoo immediately fell upon the bed sebari sigh of relief .

Kyungsoo sleeping on the side of the bed and will allow him to sleep later in the bed next to him , one bed both did not seem to matter to Kyungsoo . Because they had family status ( valid lovers ) .

want to close my eyes it feels , but can not . Have not yet been exhausted sleep . It is Kyungsoo feel now , he just go back and forth on the bed as uncomfortable sleeping .

It's been almost half an hour Kyungsoo with that position , but still not sleeping well .

Until finally the bathroom door creaked , Junmyeon apparently already finished bathing .

Incidentally Kyungsoo fitting staring Junmyeon wearing only a towel from hip to knee , Kyungsoo Junmyeon surprised to see that just came out of the bathroom with such circumstances .

With spontaneity Kyungsoo closed his eyes as if he was asleep . Therefore Junmyeon assume Kyungsoo already asleep , he immediately facing the closet to take pitama to be worn while sleeping .

Without a doubt Junmyeon open wrapping a towel , when it was accidentally Kyungsoo peek and her heart began to beat faster . Just imagine a full body seen by Kyungsoo Junmyeon on the back .

Kyungsoo confused what to do , until he closed his eyes again and wait until Junmyeon finished dressing .

then ....

Genjotan mattress began to be felt by Kyungsoo few minutes later , in fact Junmyeon was beside Kyungsoo today .

Kyungsoo Junmyeon started to fall asleep and still not get in a nice dream , but at least she was relieved that her husband was asleep .

Kyungsoo then start again closed his eyes to try to sleep, until finally Kyungsoo started fast asleep next to Junmyeon .

The first night they were enough to make Kyungsoo shaken by seeing the Body Junmyeon , actually it does not matter anymore because they do not need to cover it again because it already married . correct , right - , should .

***

"You want to go? Preferably before breakfast , I have prepared food for you at the table . " That morning the husband Kyungsoo see well-dressed and carrying a suitcase that had just come out of the room .

Junmyeon not answer and just smiled , not unexpectedly Junmyeon Kyungsoo wrist started to pull into the living room .

Existing room center dish is prepared Kyungsoo as breakfast . No bread , butter , and cheese .

" Come have breakfast with me . " , Says Junmyeon and immediately mendudukan lover 's body with him side by side .

" All right . " Replied softly Kyungsoo .

Junmyeon immediately take two pieces of bread , but the bread was captured by the second Kyungsoo quickly .

" Let me prepare . " Said Kyungsoo which soon spread jam , cheese and bread sandwich made ​​of bread which he had taken from her husband .

Junmyeon smile , he saw Kyungsoo behavior is still awkward to him . He knows that Kyungsoo is a good lover , but who knows what is going on by Kyungsoo against him was still a question mark for Junmyeon .

" It's for you . "

" Thank you , dear . " , Junmyeon started calling it as dear lover .

Kyungsoo who heard it directly at Junmyeon , and Junmyeon just grinning over it .

Kyungsoo start back taking two pieces of bread on the table , applying butter to the bread board without adding cheese .

"You do not wear the cheese ? " , Tanya Junmyeon after she ate one bite .

Kyungsoo shook his head and say .. " I do not really like cheese , it feels weird . " Replied innocently Kyungsoo . Of course it feels weird , salty cheese flavor and somewhat anta Kyungsoo it never felt before while living with his father and mother in the village .

"It was not strange , if you add the milk . Then , why did you provide cheese for me ? "

" I know it's like a movie on TV , usually rich people like you like to have breakfast like this in the city . Instead of breakfast potatoes boiled like me when at home. " Replied Kyungsoo biting her bottom lip after that .

This time Junmyeon smirk as if he did not like the answer Kyungsoo now .

" Starting tomorrow I'm going to have breakfast potatoes boiled , and I do not want no bread , butter , and cheese on the table again . Do you understand ? " , Deep voice Junmyeon make Kyungsoo somewhat startled .

Kyungsoo then nodded in understanding . After that Junmyeon start melahab exhausted his breakfast of bread and began to walk out of the house , Kyungsoo followed him from behind .

Fished a key in the pocket and put it kelubangnya car keys , car door open and Junmyeon immediately get into .

Kyungsoo smiled and outside the car window on the husband .

" Ah ! yes I forgot . " , Junmyeon back out of the car and facing towards his boyfriend ( Kyungsoo ) .

" You forgot what ? " , Asked Kyungsoo wonder .

Kept coming , and until some distance . Junmyeon immediately memeggang Kyungsoo nape and pushed him closer , kissing her forehead Kyungsoo Junmyeon start . Romance .

"I'm going to go, I want to father 's office , and while going to work there first . " Junmyeon back into the car and left Kyungsoo who still stood motionless . He knows because his girlfriend was definitely shocked at the moment, but it was his first kiss for his girlfriend he loved Kyungsoo mark .

"Be careful . Jun-Myeon."Says Kyungsoo somewhat stumbling , waving to her husband .

Junmyeon began driving his car and drove out of the gate is already open , then after her husband passed through the gates to the car , Kyungsoo began to close the gate again .

***

In the evening , Kyungsoo was in the bathroom , he saw the laundry has been piling up .

He started a little short on his knees and pulled a chair not far from him , with the position as it started to turn on the tap water Kyungsoo and took three buckets . He began to wash this time , 
New to wash Kyungsoo not , because when in the village he had often wash his clothes and even his parents all his clothes to wash hands proficiently .

At the same time her husband had reached the front door of the house , Junmyeon began to enter into and loosen the tie that he wore to more easily regulate the breath .

"Honey - " Junmyeon responded and began searching for her lover into the room . But when he reached the room , he was looking for did not exist .

Junmyeon start looking for another place that is the living room , but when he got there he still has not found Kyungsoo .

"Darling - where are you? " Re Junmyeon with the rather harsh tone . but still no answer .

Dreett ~ ~ [ SOUND FRICTION ]
Small scraping sound coming from the bathroom near the living room , Junmyeon started toward the bathroom quickly .

" Oh Junmyeon ! you're home . " Kyungsoo shocked when her husband quickly went into the bathroom while she was washing .

" Kyungsoo - what did you do hm ? " , Junmyeon really jumped when he saw his boyfriend being washed .

" I was washing , clothes have been piling up . " Answer Kyungsoo who immediately wash his hands clean of detergent and stood up facing her husband .

"You do not you could put all the laundry in the washing laundry , two blocks from our home , dear ... " said Junmyeon slightly raising his voice .

" But - I just want to wash , what's wrong ? And his laundry money can we tube . "Replied Kyungsoo ducking for fear . He considers that the current Junmyeon being angry at him .

Junmyeon lover who heard the answer fell silent grimace and continue View toward Kyungsoo amazement , " Is there still an amazing person like you in this world , Kyungsoo . I was not disappointed in Match the parents with me, and instead I'm very grateful and accept it all . " , Junmyeon to say such a perfect awareness , which was lowered directly Kyungsoo tilting his head slowly .

Junmyeon Kyungsoo body hugged tightly , her lover, and seemed to not want to take it off .

until a few minutes later , began to re- release Junmyeon embrace it slowly , Kyungsoo back staring up at him .

Kyungsoo face before Junmyeon evident today . He tilted his head and began to slowly approach the lip Kyungsoo . Junmyeon began landing his mouth with her ​​lover's lips , slowly he gently crushed .

Junmyeon deeply felt soft lips Kyungsoo today , Kyungsoo did not resist and did not flinch . He just accepts that Junmyeon resistance continued kissing her lips gently .

What a romantic small family , marriage at a young age was not the case in a hurry , but it's better compared to his extreme courtship . Arranged marriage is not a thing that looks old school , but it is probably already on the path that God set us all . REMEMBER - Love is DESTINY , and marriage is FATE .

 

END-