INSTANTLY

UNEXPECTED LOVER?

CHAPTER 1

 

If she could just fight back. If she could just shout at them. She would have but sadly she can't. Why? You may ask. Because their rich. And what money can do to people huh.

 

They are stuffing trash to her bag again. She would just sigh and throw their garbage in the bin.

 

This are the reason why she so afraid of having friends. She had one but to her shock, her friend was just pretending and became her bully.

 

One more year and she could get out of this place. Just one more year and she could get out  of this hell.

 

"Poor Sooyoung! HAHAHA! Your a garbage what are you doing here?! YUCK?!" a person threw an empty cartoon of milk to her

 

She picked it up and threw it outside. The bell rang signalling that it's time to go home. She was doin he initiative to clean the room or everyone will blame her. Noticing a guy sleeping she approached her and poke him.

 

"Ah excuse me. Classes are over" she muttered

 

The guy tilted his head, revealing his face. And to her shock it was Kris. The person who everyone is afraid of. It was a realy bad idea to wake him up but it was too late the guy opened his eyes, she squinted and her leags weaken. She just had enough bully experience today, please just let this guy walk away.

 

He scanned the room, he stretched his arms and shoved it in his pockets. He left the room with no worried. Thank God he didn't paid attention to her. When she was done with cleaning the room, her next destination was her locker.

 

She opened it and a pile of garbage welcomed her. She sighs at the sight, getting used to it everyday. When a guy passed by, she jerked her head to look at him. To her horror it was Kris again having a not so good expression. She hurriedly cleaned the place and dashed out of the school.

 

It was a nice night, she was just done going to the market. She happen to pass by a disserted alley when.

 

BANG!

 

BANG!

 

Then a horde of motorcycles stormed oiut from it, she hides herself in a post and when she was sure they were gone she immediately ran to the alley. There she spot a man lying down with wounds.

 

"K-Kris?!"she exclaimed

 

She brought him in her house, even though it was with hreat difficulty. She managed. Immediately cleaned his wounds and applied bandages to it. She cleams his face and was confused on why.

 

The guy suddenly sat up, the bed sheets rolling down. She looked away for he was half .

 

"What the-- Where am I?"

 

"Sorry but I saw you.."

 

"Oh that.." he scans his body "Thanks"

 

A word she never guesed he would say. "No problem. Can I ask why?"

 

He was looking at her intently "Your Sooyoung right? "

 

Pushing her eyeglasses up she replied by nodding.

 

"Where you the one who undressed me?" he asked

 

Instantly, her blood rushed to her cheecks "Sorry, I ju-just want to clean the wounds"

 

"Oh"

 

"Sleep. You need energy, just explain tomorrow" she says as she stand up but a hand ceased her

 

"Where are you going to sleep?"

 

"On the couch"

 

He didn't uttered a word but pulled her in the bed making her lie down beside him. She was surprised and was supposed to stan up but her waist was hugged by his arm.

 

"Kris--"

 

"I want someone to be with me tonight" he buries his head in her neck "Sooyoung-sshi please?"

 

Her eyes rounded in shock when he said that. She found herself nodding. Thanking the lights were off for her whole face is red.

 

Geez. Half guy. Her. Bed.

 

She closes her eyes as she drifts to sleep.

 

--

 

She was stirring the noodles while Kris was staring at her. It was really awkward bt she brushed it away.

 

"Why does bad things happen to good people?" he suddenly asks

 

"Wh-What?"she shuttered

 

"Like you Sooyoung. You did nothing to them but they bully you" he stood up leaning on the table

 

She was silent, still stirring the noodles. When suddenly she felt arms sorround her waist and a chin placed on her shoulder. Their faces where so close.

 

"H-Hey too much skinship Kris"

 

She hears him chuckle "Your squishy. I can't help it"

 

"I need you to explain" she turns the stove off and face him, she gasp when their noses touch

 

"I told you. Their the bad guy. I'm the good one."

 

She could feel his breath, if she could just tiptoe but no. NO.

 

"What did you do to make them beat you up?" she asked avoiding gaze

 

He tightened his grip "Nothing really. I was just passing by." his face fell

 

"Oh"

 

Minutes passed and they stayd in that position. She was trying to let go but she can't because he has a tight grip.

 

"We're gonna be late Kris"

 

"You're blushing. Do you like me?"

 

His question made her look at him immediately, he was smirking. She swatted his shoulder.

 

"I do not! We just met!"

 

He grinned "Well, your face says otherwise. And yes we just met but I like you already"

 

She feel flushed at his words, he push her glasses up using his nose and their lips almost touch.

 

"Oops no. I already like you the moment you entered as a new student" he mutters as he close the distance left between their lips

 

She doesn't know how it is to kiss but Kris was gentle. He smiles as the thought of how soft her lips were now true. Her stomach was full of butterflies. But after the gentleness, he caresses her lips palyfully by his tounge. He bit her lip, but not to painful. The glasses was on the way so he breaks the kiss and slowly remove it.

 

Seeing her flushed face, he chuckled.

 

"Wh-Why did you did that?!" she exclaimed touching her lips

 

He shrugged "I like you. You like me."

 

"Nobody said I like you"

 

"Oh. That's not a problem because you love me"

 

She was about to hit him but her hand was stopped with his, he intertwined their fingers.

 

"What is wrong with you?"

 

"Don't worry I'll court you"

 

"Eh?!" she quickly wore her glasses again

 

"And I'm too confident that you'll fall for me"

 

She struggled to get out from his embrace, successfully she did. He chuckled as she was flaring in red.

 

"Nobody courted me before"

 

"Yeah. Because I beat them up"

 

Surprised she looked at him "You what?!"

 

"I beated them up because they don't deserve you. They were having a bet who..."

 

"Who what?" she asked

 

"Who among them can bring you to bed"

 

They fell silent. His face showed cleared annoyance. Sooyoung was confused. Why is it her?

 

"Oh. They won't get me easily" she says

 

"Yeah cause I'll beat them up before they can ask you" he smiled smugly "And for their information Choi Sooyoung brought me to a bed. And even undressed me" he smirked

 

She shrieked "Kris Wu. I thought you were scary"

 

He sat on the chair, rested his elbow on the table and place his chin "Just because I have this face. You weren't even struggling last night, prove you aren't scared about me"

 

"Well. I wasn't struggling because I had no choice" she sighed "I don't even know why you're still here"

 

He checks his watch "We're late for class, better yet spend time with you"

 

Her eyes widened "Oh shocks! Great! First absent all because of you"

 

"This is what I like about you. Feisty inside" he nods "You even liked the kiss" he bit his lip

 

Instantly, her cheeks were red "I-I"

 

"Yes I know you like it" he stood up and in a flash, cupped her waist "Let's do it again"

 

 

---

GOODNESS I CANT WITH MY FEELS.

 

#HAPPY25THSOOYOUNGDAY

 

xoxo Pjane