Chapter Four

The More You Hate, The More You .. Hate??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before anything else, I made Chanyeol a serious guy here.

Manly, Did you saw him during the MAMA 2013?

He look so mature and grown up.

 

A Short Update. THANK YOU :))

 

Chapter Four

 

 

“Ehhhhh?” Dara rubbed her eyes, checking if she really is fully awake because in front of her is Mr. Grumpy friend-slash-enemy-slash-playmate standing lazily with his bag hanging freely from his shoulder and looked so bored. “Why are you here?”

 

“Eomma wants me to. She and your Oppa want me to fetch you everyday”

 

“Why?” Why would her brothers do that?

 

“They said your new here, so there is a big possibility for you to roam around and who knows? Hugged random people?”

 

 

Dara placed her hands at her waist and looked directly at his eyes; well more on stepping on their elevated pathway, she needed to leveled their eyesight, ”Mister grumpy that mistake that I’ve done before which is hugging you is a huge mistake and I wholeheartedly regret it. I also know how to go to school on my own, thank you very much for your consideration, Yeollie!!” She emphasized her last word with sarcasm, hoping it will offend the grumpy guy.

 

Chanyeol whistled and turned to walked away, Dara stood there confused. ‘Did he take her word seriously? That giant is a mess up.’

 

“YAAAAAAAAAA!!”

 

Chanyeol turns, more on his head only “What? Are you just going to stand there or you’ll follow me? We don’t have much time till first subject starts”

 

“You. You are a disgrace to Park family and I’m glad that we don’t belong in the same tree !!”

 

“Of course, your family tree is nothing than our family tree”

 

“Say what?!” She abruptly stops and faced him, he lazily stopped too. Dara raised her hands and formed a fist, “Want to prove that eh? Come... Man to woman... hand in hand, Come on” She jumped several times, If other people will see them, they’ll see a small girl who looked like ready to pounce at the guy who's just giving her a bored look.

 

“What is happening here?” Their friend Chaerin asked, her house is just around the corner from these two weird human.

 

“Darabby want to prove something. Something related to our trees”

 

“What trees?”

 

“Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter