Chapter 8

The Ending, The beginning

               As they were arriving at the premire they were surrounded by more than a dozen of cameras, reporters and security. They all went in by their groups; took pictures and did their interviews. When they all came in the first thing they saw was a crowd of people and their were surrounded by the people who love them and who they loved back. There had been a sign that said "Congratulations JYP Nation, Brown Eyed Girls, and Jay Park" everyone was shocked, not just because of the surprise but hugely shocked that they got to see their family after all these busy schedules. They automatically ran towards them and hugged them. Jin Young got on staged and took the mic. "I just want to say thank you to everyone who came out to see us, and I also want to thank you for all the hard work you guys put for this concert so congratulations and have fun," giving a toast as he nods at JYP Nation, BEG, and Jay. They had their own lounge on the 2nd floor with enough room for just them, it had a rail so you could look down as to what was going on below them. But before they went to the lounge they had entertained everyone else, the guys were automatically found hanging out in the bar until Ga-In and her parents approaches them.

 

            "Hmmm.....looks like its your lucky day to meet them," whispered, Wooyoung to Jo Kwon's ear which earned him an elbowed to his side. Ga-In approaches Jo Kwon and all he could do was hide behind his fake smile to not show any nerviousness, Ga-In gave him a reassuring smile and held his hand. "So I heard, you're dating my daughter now," began mr. Son (Ga-In's dad) has he removed Jo Kwon from the group and walked him towards the side of them bar to order drinks for the both of them. Jo Kwon looked shocked and confused "Ummm---" Jo Kwon didn't know what to say but he was cut off by Mr. Son "you guys can't possibly think you can keep a secret from me can you?" chuckled. Jo Kwon laughed nerviously. "Look Mr. Son I know that you barely know me but I really do love you daughter---,"once again Jo Kwon was cutt off by Mr. Son.

"I may not know a lot about you but I know that you love my daughter enough that you will sacrifice for her, and thats all I need to know