Chapter 3

The Ending, The beginning

 

*Airport*
 
                   As the guys waited outside in the bus for the rest of the JYP Nation and BEG to arrive from their long trip to New York. It took a while for them to get to the bus since there were fans everywhere, circling around the bus bang their hands against the bus. But as the doors opened you could hear the screams of the fans, the guys had sat all the way at the back as everyone started coming in giving the guys hugs individually. As Jo Kwon saw Brown Eyed Girls come in, he couldn’t but stare at Ga-In as she sat with Jea, Ga-In couldn’t look at Jo Kwon it was too hard for her to see him. But she slowly turned around to look at him staring out at the window and quickly looking forward as Jin Young stepped inside he did not look to happy. Jin Young automatically looked at the guys with his fierce eyes with his eyes on his hips. Jo Kwon had his head leaning against the window while the rest of the guys were sleeping. 
 
                 “Yah!” yelled, Jin Young causing everyone to jump. “I apologize,” turning around to the front and bowed to everyone who was in the front for yelling, and then turning his attention to the guys again. “I’m sorry for yelling, I just want you guys to answer one single question that’s all. Where did you guys go after Times Square?” Jin Young asked trying his best to calm his voice down. “Um….I can explain,” said, Jay. “We went to the club, stayed for a while had a couple drinks; we kinda went a little overboard, and there was this girl that was flittering with Jo Kwon, they kissed, she knew who we were after she recognized us and apparently she’s going to concert.” 
Jay felt so bad about putting Jo Kwon into this situation; Jay tried to avoid the looks of Jin Young and Kwon. “Will talk about this tomorrow….” Was the only thing Jin Young could say and decided to take a seat at the front. Ga-In couldn’t believe what she heard from what Jay had said and she hoped it was true but she knew that it was. 
 
                 As they arrived at the penthouse Ga-In automatically left the bus first she wanted to leave before she see Jo Kwon, he saw her running towards the hotel which made him go chase after her, he wanted to tell her the truth about everything. Before the elevator doors closed he was able to get inside with only just her and him in the elevator in the silence. 
 
           “We have to talk, after leaving the show you at least need an explanation about everything,” Jo Kwon began as the elevator was about to stop. She wasn’t speaking up and crossed her arms across her chest. As the elevator stopped new passengers wanted to come in, “excuse me but please use the other one important conversation here,” said Jo Kwon to the old lady a little chubby along with a child. 
“There’s really nothing to talk about,” said, Ga-In as she was about to get out of the elevator to her room. But Jo Kwon had grabbed her arm and pressing the close button on the elevator and then pressing floor #60 the highest floor where they’re currently staying at. “I think we do,” replied Jo Kwon pushing her against the wall and putting his hands against the wall so that she wouldn’t be able to leave. Jo kwon looked down and then back into her eyes. “You obviously don’t know how it feels to fall in love with a friend and each minute you spend with her you slowly start to fall in love. Then later on she leaves you can’t do anything but move on.” Continued Jo Kwon looking straight in her eyes, “Ding” that’s when they reached floor 60. Jo Kwon then left Ga-In in the elevator in silence as he walks away from her and to their room leaving the door open. Ga-In couldn’t believe what she had just seen and heard she took her time to walking down the hallway just thinking of what just happened in the elevator between her and Jo Kwon.  
 
                 As he came inside the room everyone’s eyes fell on him. “Where’s Ga-In?” asked, Jea looking at Jo Kwon with an uneasy look. Jo Kwon stayed silent. “Well I’ll be heading to bed now,” said, JYP walking out of the living room, but before leaving so he gave Jo Kwon a glance. Then Jo Kwon turned around and saw Ga-In in the door frame looking confused and surprise. Jo Kwon walked up the stairs giving everyone one a sign of bad attitude; they already knew that something must have happened while they were on their own. Jea walked over to Ga-In to help her with her bag and help her get settled in their room, “did anything happen while you guys were alone?” asked, Jea as they arrived in the room and there, there was Miryo, and Narasha standing by the door watching their maknae wash up and settling herself in bed. While Jea sat at the corner of the bed. “Will leave you alone for now, but I want you to speak to us about what happened ok?” said Jea tucking in their maknae then walking towards Miryo and Narasha. “She’ll be okay, and I know Jo Kwon wouldn’t hurt her like that,” whispered, Miryo to Narasha and Jea as they glanced at their maknae slowly closing her eyes before leaving. 
 
               It was quiet in the living room, everyone was so worried about what could’ve happened while Jo Kwon and Ga-In were on their own. Jo Kwon came downstairs in his pajamas and a hoodie on carrying his laptop carefully. “Why is everybody so quiet?” he asked sitting between beside Nichkhun and Wooyoung. Everyone still stays quiet staring at him. “We just want to know what happened during your time alone,” Fei said looking at Jo Kwon and then at Suzy who’s playing with her hair. “Nothing, really happened I just explained to her what’s been going on these couple days between us,” replied, still looking through his laptop a tool to avoid any eye contact with anyone especially with the girls and Ga-In’s unnies. Wooyoung took Jo Kwon’s laptop closing it and then putting it aside to the table so that way he could give them straight answers.
 
            “You guys wanna know that truth of what exactly happened?” asked Jo Kwon finally giving up. Everyone nodded. “Well, she refused to talk to me so I’ve been trapping ourselves inside the elevator so that way no one would bother us and when she was about to leave the elevator I closed it and pushed Ga-In against the wall and I said, “You obviously don’t know how it feels to fall in love with a friend and each minute you spend with her you slowly start to fall in love. Then later on she leaves you can’t do anything but move on.” And after I said that I left her in the elevator quiet it seemed like she really doesn’t wanna talk to me anymore.” Continued Jo Kwon looking down at the floor scratching the back of his head, “Yah! You obviously don’t understand girls, we already know that you like her, the fans knows that they just need a confirmation.” Replied Narasha slapping him in the back of the head knocking some sense into him, “why don’t you go confess to her right now,” added Min as the guys helped him get up pushing out of the group. “It’s not as easy as you think and first off all she’s sleeping,” replied Jo Kwon trying to get back to his seat but Taecyeon carried him halfway to Ga-In’s room. “No she’s not!” replied Joo pointing towards the door. “JUST GO! PPALLI” yelled everyone together. 
 
 
                 Slowly Jo Kwon opened the door and creeped inside her room like a robber. “I’m okay you don’t ha---,” her words were cut off as she found out that it was Jo Kwon who came inside and not any of her unnies. “What do you want now?” Ga-In asked turning her back towards him. Jo Kwon walked around her bed and sat at the edge signaling Ga-In to sit up, “meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control, when you truly care for someone, and you don’t look for faults. You don’t look for answers. You don’t look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes. You accept the faults and you overlook excuses. You haven’t fallen for me yet I will make sure you will.” Said Jo Kwon putting his hand on her cheek and finally giving her peck on the lips which deepened with passion. 
 
              At the other side of the door was a group immature adults with a microphone at the door so that they could eavesdrop on what’s happening inside. “I love you forever,” said Jo Kwon as he broke the kiss between them giving a little smirk, “and I love you too,” replied Ga-In giving Jo Kwon another peck. Ga-In hears ruckus outside their door making her think that everyone was definitely outside the door listen to what was going on right now. “What’s wrong?” asked Jo Kwon by the look on Ga-In’s face it seemed like she was feeling uneasy of what was going on between them. “Nothing, but don’t you hear that its coming from the other side of the door,” replied Ga-In getting out of her bed to see what was going on, but before she could go get it Jo Kwon grabbed her arm and wrapping his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck, giving each other one more passionate kiss before telling anybody. 
 
              As Jo Kwon opened the door everyone looked at him as if he was God who was about to save them from hell. “What are you guys doing?” asked Ga-In popping next to Jo Kwon in her pink pajamas in her cami top. Everyone automatically hugged them just being seeing them together side by side smiling.
 
               “So I’m guessing we gotta keep this a secret?” asked Junho crossing his arms has they all walked to the living room. “Well I mean its only temporary, it’s not like we’re going to keep it from our fans forever when we’re ready we will tell them,” replied Jo Kwon sitting on the floor leaning his back against the couch, as Ga-In sat next to him. “And also I kinda want some time for us, our career, our family and our friends,” replied Ga-In smiling at her unnies while she and Jo Kwon held hands. 
 
           That night had gone by fast after joining together with their laughs, jokes, and their love for one another as a family. Throughout that night they watched a movie, played many games and a ton of joking around with the guys. “Alright lets all head to be it’s already 1 in the morning and we have to get up early tomorrow, we all have to report down here by 7:30. Breakfast is at 8am and our bus leaves tomorrow so let’s all get a good night sleep.” Began Taecyeon clapping his hands as he gathers everyone getting them up as they all stretched, until everyone had their eyes on Jo Kwon and Ga-In on the floor. Jo Kwon had his back leaned against the couch with his arms wrapped around Ga-In’s body with her head against his chest asleep. “Yah! You two are completely disgusting,” said, Miryo as she watches Ga-In sleeping silently inside Jo Kwon’s arms. “Noona’s just jealous,” said Seulong making everyone laugh a little, “Yah! It’s noona I’ll just drop her off,” said Jo Kwon holding on to Ga-In more causing everyone to get Goosebumps. “Okay, you kids don’t stay up to late,” replied Jea as the girls exchanged hugs with guys and saying their goodnights.   
 
                  Jo Kwon and Ga-In were left alone in the room as everyone settled in their rooms. “Yeobo, wake up we have to get up early tomorrow, it’s getting late see look outside the window the moon and the stars are here to say hello,” said Jo Kwon creasing her cheeks and removing any hair that got in the way of her attractive face. “hmmm….5 more minutes,” Ga-In replied cuddling closer to Jo Kwon, as he gave in into a small smile. “Yah that’s what the always say, come on get up hurry hurry hurry hurry” Jo Kwon replied as he got up making Ga-In giggle. “Okay but you have to carry me to my room and give me a goodnight kiss,” Ga-In replied holding out her arms while Jo Kwon  bent down carrying Ga-In in a bridal way as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
               Her unnies were still getting ready for bed, the unnies were shocked as they saw Jo Kwon barge in carrying Ga-In slowly hanging below Jo Kwon’s waist almost dropping her, but good thing she landed on her bed. “Really guys?” asked Narasha laughing as she washes her face in the bathroom. “What don’t you guys just get married, all you’re lacking is kids, I mean you guys are practically married you just have to make it official,” said Jea getting in her bed making herself comfortable. Miryo and Narasha had made their selves comfortable ready to sleep, “well I’ll you guys tomorrow you all need your sleep” replied Jo Kwon putting his hands inside his pockets as he watches Ga-In finish washing up and getting ready for bed. “Good night noona’s, Good night Yeobo,” added Jo Kwon giving Ga-In a kiss good night before leaving the room, and then closing the lights off. 
 
 
       That night both Ga-In and Jo Kwon went to sleep with a big smile on their face heart smiley