Chapter 6

The Ending, The beginning

 

 

Everyone had a good time practicing even though they were tired and hungry they're were not at the time to slack during practice when the concert was in 2 hours and that they would have to get end early for everyone to be prepared, feed, and ready for their first and final concert in New York at least. 

2pm and 2am had a waiting room together while the rest had separate rooms. As always they we'er fooling around, eating, rehearsing, and getting their make-up done. But except for Jo Kwon, as current leader of 2AM you could expect him to be the leader of ONEDAY as well. And as a leader you should always be on top of things. But this time Jo Kwon was to busy pacing around the room back and forth thinking about Ga-In noona, wondering what she could be doing, has she eaten yet, etc. "Yah! Jo Kwon! Stop walking back and forth you're getting me dizzy by just looking at you!" yelled, Chansung eating his bananas before he could throw to Jo Kwon. "Hyung why don't you just go see if she's okay." Suggested Jinwoon, sitting in between Chansung and Seulong grabing a tray of food. Jo Kwon nodded. Jo Kwon grabs the basket full of snacks and rushing out the door. "Yah thats ours!" Yelled the guys at the same time, but they figured Jo Kwon Hyung wouldn't hear them. 

*knock knock* Jo Kown squeezes his head thru the door to see what his favorite noonas were doing. "Hello! Beautiful noonas!" exclaimed Jo Kwon as he came in carrying the basket as he saw Ga-In on the couch. "Beautiful? Which one?" yelled Jea, yelling as she looks thru the baskets of snacks Jo Kwon sat down on the table before sitting next to Ga-In. "Ga-In noona!" replied, Jo Kwon smiling so wide that the corners of his lips could reach his ears. "Get out!" Yelled Jea. Jo Kwon gave Ga-In a peck on the lips as he rested his arm on Ga-In's shoulder. "You guys disgust me!" Exclaimed, Miyro noona walking towards the mirrow to look at her make-up. 

"did you eat yet?" asked, Jo Kwon looking at Ga-In and cute face.

"yea," nodded Ga-In, "but im really tired," added Ga-In pouting. 

"its okay noona, oppa will take you to a nice vacation when we get back to Korea," smiled Jo Kwon, tapping her hand.

"really?" asked, Ga-In with aeygo. 

Jo Kwon looks away. Then looks at her "Im a man of abilities," 

Ga-In smacks her lips, but she secretly liked it. "Get out! We're starting soon!" Yelled, Ga-In pushing Jo Kwon out the door, as she closed the door behind her, she gave him a passionate kiss. 

Each group had preformed, their own songs at begininning, introduced Brown Eyed Girls new album, ONEDAY preformed and lots and lots  more preformance from everyone. 

*After Concert*

 

Everyone gave their thanks to all their fans for coming out to see them, and to all the staff for all their hard work as well. "Please come out and see us as we go sightseeing in New York, we would be happy and honored to see all our fans and to just spend some time with them, and to preform for you guys personally." announced, JYP has they held hands and bowed down, as they continuiously said their good byes, their i love yous to fans, and even got off stage to shake their hands, pictures, and autographs.

After a good 45mins spending sometime at the end of the concert with their fans, they had headed out to buses while fans continously held out their signs, screaming their names, and passing out their gifts. As fan service Gain and Jo Kwon makes a heart together before getting inside the bus. In the bus they continously wave goodbye to their fans, as the bus leaves. Jin Young stands up, "alright everyone listen there is this midnight premire tonight so I need you guys ready in the next 3 hours. It is now 9pm." everyone nodded their head as Jin Young takes his seat again. 

When everyone got to the hotel they all automatically got showered, all their stylist were ready by setting up all the spots for them to get ready. Everyone got dress acording to their clothes that were picked out for them. The boys we're fooling around as always with the hair pins in their hair, and started to drink wine as well. Jin Young was in his room sleeping as he waits for the cordi noonas to be done. The guys start playing basketball in the living room, with a small rubber ball using an empty trashcan as a hoop. Hinting that their slowly getting drunk. "Yah! Stop playing like little kids!" Yelled Their cordi noona as she was fixing one of the girls hair. "Yah! Pabo!" Yelled Taecyeon, as Jo Kwon makes a shot, with Jays help. Jay and Jo Kwon starts happy hugging while jumping up and down. "Yay! Yeobo!" cheered, Ga-In throwing her hands up. "Yo, give me more wine," replied Chansung as figured he is really good at drinking. 5mins later you see the guys wrestling for Jo Kwon's phone as it kept ringing. "Yah!" Yelled Jo Kwon fighting for his phone. 

 

The guys looks thru his phone, while girls keep texting him from different companies, and etc. "Yah! Jo Kwon!" Yelled, Nichkhun as they look thru his messages and his contacts full of girls contacts that even them didn't have it. "Yah! I wanna see!" said, Ga-In holding out her hand to the guys. As they look at Ga-In and then back at Jo Kwon. Jo Kwon turns his back towards Ga-In and gives the guys the "I will kill you look." Jo Kwon turns to Ga-In and smiles at her "Yoebo its nothing they were just joking." replied Jo Kwon getting a sip of his wine awkwardly. "Yah Pali, show me." fought Ga-In trying to keep her voice calm looking at her nails. "Really Ga-In-shi there's really nothing to see," said, Jay showing her Jo Kwon's photo album. "Fine, your free for now," replied Ga-In continously still looking at her nails until she gave Jo Kwon that look. 

*3 hours later* 

Everyone finished getting dressed. The guys were facing the girls, while the girls faced them. Jo Kwon looks at Ga-In "I dont know where I'm supposed to look," 

"Look over here," Replied, Ga-In pointing at her eyes giving a little giggle.

"You look pretty Yeobo!" says, Jo Kwon giving her a kiss on the cheek and puts his arm around her waist. "Shall we get heading," suggested, Jinwoon as they all made their way to the buses. 

Miss A: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/58010331/miss+A+tumblr_lft6qmXYKJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

Jay Park: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZvTV6jmnpdQ/T4p70ERShaI/AAAAAAAADCo/UjlvQQazFJg/s1600/jaypark5.jpg

Wonder Girls: http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo251444.jpg

BEG: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jnMuMhS7bRY/TxYpBWoYQDI/AAAAAAAABd0/Qag6W6AZmjQ/s1600/Brown-Eyed-Girls.jpg

ONEDAY: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vVW_jX9OL2Q/T9mqRBtB08I/AAAAAAAACts/9INBJwvO9_s/s1600/One%2BDay%2BSolo%2BAll.png

JOO: http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/mk-1115-191.jpg

 

 

What will happen at the premire party?