..............................

no idea of the title
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi...emm...im really really not good in writing no matter how many book and fic that i've read...guess writing skill doesn't come with how many u read...but im good at imagining things...hehe....im write this fic bcoz of my very one and not only author that i love and respect insist me ......so...here i am...writing crappy things again....haha...and my dear authornim (yesss it's u Chilly)...this one for u with lots lots of fruits and juice especially soursop, mango,kiwi, strawberry,dragon fruits and banana milk...

Changmin is admitted to An Sae Hospital due to injured during his dance practice and his very own boyfriends have no idea where on Earth the hospital is.....

"Yah!!! i can't believe u Kim Junsu...u're already 26 years of becoming Seoul citizen well still counting...but how could u don't know where An Sae Hospital is.....u are totally one unbelieveable Seoul citizen that i've known..." Junho can't believe his own ears when Junsu asked him where An Sae Hospital is when they both known Seoul city by heart..

"aish...Hyung...u wanna help me or not?? just give me the address already" Junsu said quiet irritate with his own brother..

"alright alright...unbelieveable Kim Junsu" almost mocking, Junho gives the full address of An Sae in which he also got it from google.....

Once he got the address, Junsu receive a phone call from Yunho...

"yah, Kim Junsu...where are u??? hurry come here ,,,i can't stand ur very own baby dragon anymore,,,,he's acting as if he got deathly disease...he just sprink his elbow for god sake...u better come here or imma make sure he sprinkle every sprinkle things that his body have...humpff" with that Yunho hang up the phone and proceed to treat his very prince-like-sick-maknae....

"aish...hyung...i haven't said anything" Junsu is officially hates all his hyung today...

Junsu have to rushed to Seoul from his parents house.....fortunately its Junsu's free day..if not he need to deal with his strict manager that will make sure Junsu follow all the things that stated in the schedule without missing not even tiny bit of activity...

With the address that he get from Junho and with the help of his very own GPS... Junsu finally made it to An Sae Hospital after three hours of driving.....well unfortunately, once he arrived at the hospital he accounter with the second case of the day.....Cassiopea already flooding the hospital lobby...luckily he is using his brother cars, so fans didn't know its Xiah Junsu....With competent skill of driving and intelligent of his brain, Junsu manage to sneak into the hospital without causing any chaos...

While walking aimlessly in the hospital, he called for help...

"Where are u, Junsu?? ITS FREAKING THREE HOURS ALREADY!!"

"calm down hyung....im already in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter