sequel

no idea of the title
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: chilly and lina

just some random idea.....hehhe....

"yahh!!!!kim junsu get bak here you ugly dolphin!!!!how could you got o your tour for a month and didn't even called me for the whole month......u should at least message me...........u ungrateful ugly dolphin..........i hate u!!!!!!!!!! don't u dare came here again.......im done with u!!!!!!!!!!" with that, Yunho and Junsu the culprit can hear loud bam come from the door that furious Changmin closed.

"Yah Kim Junsu, why did u do that???? u should at least message him ur wherebout.....u guys consider lover right now...." Yunho said to dumbfounded standing Junsu..

"What can i do hyung?? i already used to called u to ask about Changmin...i forgot that i already hs boyfriend....plus with the rehearsal and all those lyrics for the concert.....i totally forgot to called him..." Junsu said while walking toward Yunho who on the other hand already makes his ways to the kitchen.

"Haish Kim Junsu... i really wander how do u actually graduate from university??" Yunho said

"That doesn't have to do with the problem now hyung.....now u better help me with the dragon won't u??"

"What can i do? u know him better..." and Yunho leave the 'don't know what to do dolphin' alone....

"im going to Yoochun's....see ya" Yunho said from the door.

....................5 minutes of doing nothing.................

"Min....Im soooooo so so so so sorry.....can u open the door please.....i didn't mean to leave u like that...it just things are so chaos i totally forgot to text u....im realy really really sorry....." Junsu pleading from outside Changmin's door...

"................."

"Min.....Changmin............Changminnie..........Minnie......are u there??? can u answer me???"

"......................"

"Baby please.....forgive me will ya..."

"........................."

After awhile Junsu pleading without answer, Junsu decide to enter Changmin's room after he notice that Changmin forgot to lock his door....with Junsu's head popped in from the door he can see clearly a lumpbeneath the blanket on the middle of queen size bed.

"Min...u didn't lock u're door....can i come in??" but again Junsu's question left without reply from the latter...so Junsu make his moves to his love one slowly..to know that Changmin already sleep..

"eish this kid....i shold have know............stupid Junsu" said Junsu to himself.....

To see his lover pout in sleep paste a smile on Junsu face....slowly he sit at the edge of the bed and stare at his lover....

"It worth it....i never thought that i can love u this long Shim Changmin....its been 10 years already....this is really the most incredible things that i've ever done in my life... to love u for 10 years without u even notice it....im great right baby???"Junsu said while his hand are busy molesting changmin cute pouting face...

................A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter