no idea of the title

no idea of the title
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring!!!!!!!! Ring!!!!!!!!!

"Yah shim changmin.....can you be a decent kid....answer the phone will ya!!!!"

" it your phone my dear leader.."

" ugh.... Then, my dear baby maknae.... Will u answer the phone for me... Imma finish my showering in a while...."

While the phone keeps on ringing its normal ringing tone.... Yunho can hear changmin footsteps assuming he going to pick up the phone.... So, the leader of the tvxq just continue his showering bussiness... Only after he' s about to start shampooing his hair...

The baby changmin yell. "hyung!!!!oh goat!!!! I can' t believe you are still in contact with those betrayal!!!"

After hearing that... Yunho rush out from the bathroom and search for the furious maknae... " min... Listen...." " don't min me... And you listen to me... I can' t believe that you still contacting with chun hyung... They betray us ... They leave us for the money.. And you being the nice yunho..... U accept them just like that... I hate u with the gut jung yunho!!!" and with that changmin get all his things and get out from the house leaving yunho speechless from the situation...

................. After 5 minutes of doing nothing..........

"yah park yoochun we are in the big trouble dude!!!!"

" wow... Easy man what the yelling for??"with the nonchantant voice

"uri baby run away" yunho sound helpless on other line...

" we have baby together????!!!!!what???!! When??!! Look... I....."

" u what???changmin run away now.. what do we do now....ohhhhh....and its all ur false!!!! Period!"

" awww... U mean changmin??? I though u reallly bearing our baby..."

" of course changmin... Who else???.... And u better bring ur lazy here together with that crazy slippery dolphin asap!!!! No compromise!!!"

" what the fuss for jung... U know changmin might be only crying at the park with the vanilla ice cream... His gratest companion...he' s grown up after all"

" what???? Yah... Im not going to let him crying again... He had enough when all of u go.... So u better come here..." then yunho hang out the phone..

" look yunho...."yoochun could not finish his talking when all that he hears just ' tutt tutt'... with that, yoochun stand up from the sofa that he leisuring sitting in his living room and start dailing jeajung number...

" hello?" jeajung answer...

" oh hyung... Can we meet at yunho house... Changmin run away... And by the way can u tell junsu also"

" why did changmin run away??? Did he know about us already???? I know that jung can't bear any secrect with him for too long... Yappari!!!!"

"ehhh hyung.. None of us can keep the secrect from changmin,.. well if u except junsu..."

" it really a wonder for me that the simple edgy junsu can really keep the most obvious secrect from the smart nerdy changmin.... Make me think again of the level of changmin smartness and junsu stupidess..."

" welll hyung im sorry if im being rude.. Got to drive now..." and yoochun hang out the phone without jeajung reply..

" hey... That rude" jeajung being all dramatic with the phone...

..... After it seem like forever for yunho.......

jeajung enter the house without greeting or even bother to knock the door to inform yunho that he is entering the latter house...

"wassup jung?"

" what the wassup for?? U are more than aware my situation here..."

" look... Everything gonna be okay... Don' t worry... All we need here is just mr. Dolphin kim... And when he come..... We alll gonna beat him to death,okay????"

" u know we can't beat him jae... He has black belt in teakwando..."

" yoochun also have it.. What the fuss???"

" yoochun have astma and junsu know soccer... He might kick all of us like he did to those sinful ball on the field..." yunho said in overreacting tone...

"well... We all older than him... As powerful junsu is... He is not....or never gonna lay his finger at us.. Have faith in him will u..."

" I hate it... Junsu should have confess to changmin at first place ... Why bother dragging untill now... Not only him... It also torturing me..."yunho said while walking back and fort in front of jeajung who is in other hand start playing games in his phone..... But.... Just as yunho open his mouth to retort... The door open with yoochun as a guest......

" so what do I miss?"with a big grin pastered on his face.....

" u miss being a good punctual boyfriend....congrats...." jeajung said to yoochun.... " oh come on yunho?" just as yoochun want to coos his boyfriend...

" I hate u even more park yoochun... I called u like 30 minutes ago... And why does this beutiful guy here appear first before u....i didn' t even called him....and yet when yoochun want to reply

" welll that obviously because l live nearer to u than him... And that hurt u say there...' don't even called him'" mock jeajung....

when yunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter