Housemates

What is Love

Sehun’s POV.

Oh lord it was freaking cold I thought I would freeze when I wake up in  the morning but hell yeah I’m still alive!

I need to talk to her.

Since we’re spouse or by any words since we’re housemates, we should discuss about this household. I cannot survive living like this tho?

No one’s POV.

“Hye Sun.” Sehun started a conversation, trying his best not to be looking nervous. well he was too nervous actually.

“Yes?” Quite shocked, you answered him. You put off the fire on the stove and focused and Sehun, since you’re already done cooking breakfast for both of u guys. Well at least you know how to cook.

“We seriously need to talk.” Sehun maintained a poker face. Still looking at you

“Err okay, maybe we should eat first?” You responded.

“Good idea.I’m starving.” Sehun said and moved from the kitchen counter to the dining table.

The room was only filled with the sounds of chopsticks and spoons colliding with the plates. No one said a word. No one stared each other. Both of you enjoyed their breakfast. It’s just your mind was consumed with curiosity.

When Sehun finally finished eating, You stand up and grabs his plate to the sink, and tries your best to finish the dish washing as Sehun is already waiting in the living room.

“Well you know, since we’re now husband and wife. We cannot live like this.And it’s too awkward.” Sehun started off.

“hmmm and?”

“So… since we’re living together, lets live like we’re living together. Like a housemate perhaps?”

“Ahha good idea…..” you nodded.

“I think we’ll be a good friend if both of us give cooperation.”

“Oooookkaaaaayyy.. And?”

“Erm don’t you have anything to suggest? It looks like I’m the only one suggesting tho?”

“No I’m all okay. Its just that you won’t touch what doesn’t belong to you. You know it sounds a bit harsh but that’s me.”

“Okay deal. Lets keep each others’ privacy.”

“And I hope you won’t go shirtless in the house. I’ve a weak heart you know.”

“Ahhh you’re the first girl who doesn’t want to see my body tho.” He jokes while grinning.

‘Oh God he grinned at me. What is life.’

“Hmmm sorry to say this but I cannot sleep on the floor, it feels like my back is breaking into pieces and you know, I’ve to dance tho.” He continued after a moment of silence.

“I’m sorry for being inconsiderate. But last night…..” Guiltiness strikes your heart!

“No it’s okay. So I’m planning to buy a new bed. Are you okay with that?” He asked, carefully not to break anyone’s heart. Actually he doesn’t mind sleeping together. it’s not like he would harm you

You nodded, agrees to his plan. Brilliant plan indeed.

“But there’s another problem. Since the other rooms are locked, I think SM did this on purpose tho. We cant buy a new bed yet. Sooo…”

“It’s okay I can sleep on the sofa.” You cut him off, Still feeling guilty.

“No ! I feel guilty for your parents. Their heart will break if they know their daughter’s sleeping on the sofa while his husband sleeps on the bed. You know, I have no good vibe abt it.”

“sooo..?” you look at him, kinda curious of his answer

“I think we should just sleep together. I won’t harm you tho. I just need a nice place to sleep but I can’t possibly let a girl sleep on the floor if you know what I mean.” He let it out.

“Erk? Me, you, together,?” You stuttered. Who wouldn’t shock when someone you just knew asks if he can sleep with you?!

“Why not?” he nods.

“Oookay we’ll see about it.”

“Ok so deal?” He shove his hand for a hand shake.

“Deal” They join arms and do the handshake proudly as if you are agreeing on a big big tender just like in the movies.

 

Notes : Here it is. Sorry for the short update. Hope u guys wouldn't mind my crappy and shabby grammars cause English is my second Language. And after all, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! I really appreciate it :)) Have fun reading. I really appreciate every comments. So yeah Hye Sun is quite rude to Sehun but she'll be kind later. Pls anticipate :)

 

Lots of Love :)