EXO's coming!

What is Love

The day unexpectedly goes well despite u’re having ur period. Usually you can only lie soullesly on the bed over the pain and goes emotional all the way over everything around you. But this times it seems like you’re doing better than before. While you were gathering meats, chicken, and vegetables on the kitchen counter to cook for dinner, Sehun walks into the kitchen holding his S3 note.

“Hye Sun ah..” he calls ur name.

“Yea?” you answered, not looking at him.

“Do you…know EXO?” He asked again.

“Ahaa? Of course.” You simply show him a ‘what a weird guy’ look. Of course you know EXO! Who wouldn’t know them tho. After all I’m married to one of the EXO members.

“Good. They’re coming” he muttered slowly.

“Pardon? I can’t hear you Sehun.” You ask him, and now you are actually getting busy with the kitchen works.

“EXO is coming. Only if u’re okay with that idea. Luhan hyung just texted me.”

“OMG EXO IS COMING TO MY HOUSE? Seriously? They’re really coming here? What are u waiting for? Tell them to come here faster. OMG I can’t wait to see them!” You stop washing the vegetables and instead approaching him at the kitchen counter as you cannot contain ur feels anymore. EXO IS COMING!

“Wow I thought you don’t even know EXO and u hate us cause you treat me so badly as if we are dreadful enemies for life.” He blurts out.

You laugh at his answer. ‘Well, Just because I treat you badly doesn’t mean I don’t like you.’ You simply shred ur shoulders as an answer to his statement and leave him there to the sink to continue ur work. EXO is coming! So what are you waiting for? This is the time for you show them ur cooking skill and give them the best service ever. Your smile plastered from ear to ear just to think of them coming to ur house. And not to forget Sehun’s annoying smirk at ur reaction just now seeing u dancing and singing while surfing the internet for the recipes.

“Sehun aahhhhh~ What are you doing?” You call for him while he was at the living room watching television like a boss while you’re struggling alone battling with the pans and meats. Cooking for a portion of 13 is not a joke.

Instead of answering to your question, he walks into the kitchen.

“Yes Ma’am? How can I help you?” He asks, even getting ready with the apron.

“I’m going to make kimchi pancake so can you help me cutting the veggies and beat the bater?”

“Aiii aiii capten!” he replied and then continues with the task that I’ve given not even blurting an alphabet while doing it. Funny how he works hard to cut the veggies while some people can even do it while doing something else. But at least he’s wiling to help you despite of not being used to these cooking utensils.

“Hye Sun ah I’m done with the beating. Should I fry it?” He suddenly asks when you were tasting ur chicken stew.

“Hmm looks good. Aigoo Sehun really work hard for this kimchi pancake. You can leave it there first since I’m using the other stove to fry some mixed  vegetables.” You purposely complimented him for his hardwork since it’s so rare to see him like that and smile back at him when he answered ur compliments with his ‘well you know me’ naughty eye smile.

He leaves the kitchen after tasting the chicken stew and only comes back to the kitchen 15 minutes later bringing good news.

“Hye Sun-ah get ready they’re almost here.”

“Omo chinja? How do I look? Do I look okay?” You make a turn in front of him and are satisfied when he shoved two thumbs up in front of you while smiling proudly.

We’re in a good mood today. God bless us.

 

 

Hye again, SOORY FOR THE UNEXPECTED LONG HIATUS!

Mianhe readers and subbies. Here's a short update! Tonight I'll be updating the second update okay.

Soorry again (._.)