The thoughts

What is Love

Your POV

Omma and Appa shouldn’t have done this to me. I’m just eighteen and they’re going to marry me with an idol which sounds too ridiculous and impossible.

I know he won’t like me.

He’s too cold, when I really like a warm person (Like Luhan maybe)

He’s too sarcastic

He’s an ignorant

He’s not romantic

And me,

I’m not hot

I don’t even know how to do aegyo

Pink? Uh I hate pink

Not to forget that people said that I’m very fierce

But I’m patient

So in a nutshell,

HE WILL NEVER LIKE A GIRL LIKE ME :’(

 

No one’s pov

The night seems so long as the thoughts about the marriage are running fitfully in Hye Sun’s mind.

‘I understand his fangirls’ feeling if they ever knew about this marriage. They arent going to be happy. They won’t be fine, they would feel completely devastated, aggravated, depressed, hurt, frustrated, rejected, broken, bitter and disheartened. Some of them might as well spend their nights crying over our marriage, not being able to accept the reality. They are going to get mad, really mad about this. Sasaeng might go crazy. People will hate me, they’re going to diss me. And it might harm Sehun and other EXO members’ career too.’

‘They arent going to be happy. The will be never satisfy with me. They are going to say that I dont suit Sehun at all, that he deserves a better person.’

‘But then who will listen to my piece of heart? What I feel? What I really want? What about my first love that I’ve been loving since the past five years? I’ve been waiting for him, yearning for him but I’m getting married with Sehun instead. My five years of waiting will be wasted just like that? And instead I’m going to get dissed, cursed and hated by the society?’

When it was about 3 am in the morning, Hye Sun finally fell asleep accompanied by the tears running along her cheeks.

It was a night when you're laying in bed, and tears stream down your face because it's all building up inside.