Final

The Shower Mishap

It was a normal night in EXO's down. You can hear the sounds of laughter coming from the boys and the sound of video games being played. You were sitting on the couch watching the maknaes race each other with their virtual cars until Kai spoke up.

" Hey Eunji, Do you mind getting Suho Hyung please? Kris Hyung was looking for him and he asked me to go get him.. but I'm kind of busy right now..." Kai asked while turning his remote control like it was the real steering wheel.

"Sure Kai Oppa!" You got up from your seat and started to head to Suho's room.

"Suho Oppa~.. Suho Oppa?.. You there?" You knocked on the door lightly and no response. You were about to look for him somewhere else but you heard a loud crash coming from inside his room. You rushed into his room without any second thought and started to look for him. You noticed the bathroom door was open so you rushed in immediately.

"Oppa! Are you okay? You're not hurt are you? Let me see your hand" you quickly examined Suho's hand for any cuts or wounds.

"Eunji, I'm Okay. I just knocked over the mirror and it shattered, That's all" Suho pulled his hand away slowly and got up. You got up as well and you finally noticed Suho wasn't wearing a shirt. You were blushing ferociously and you looked away.

"Mianhae! I didn't mean to barge in! I thought something happened to you so I came in.." You quickly explained to him so there is no misunderstanding.

"No, Its Fine. Eunji, Sorry for making you scared, will you forgive me?" He flashed you one of his angelic smiles.

"Um.... Yep.. Uh.. I'll get out so you can shower now." You quickly turned around to walk away but Suho pulled you back.

"Yah! Eunji, Watch out! You almost stepped in the glass." Suho said as he pulled you by the arm. But what he didn't expect was that he pulled you super hard causing you and himself to stumble into the shower stall. Suho's back hit the water lever and it the shower. Since the shower head was over your head, it drenched you from head to toe, including all your clothes.

"Um.... Suho Oppa, I need to get out, my clothes are getting wet...." You blushed and looked down. You got out of Suho's grip and was going to leave the stall but Suho pushed you against the stall walls.

"No... Please. Stay here for a few minutes.." Suho asked in a low voice. Your eyes traveled down down from his face to his abs. The droplets of water were running down his white skin and traced along his abs.

"B-But O-Oppa.." You stuttered while your eyes were still focused on his bare upper body.

"Eunji.. You want to know something?" You felt Suho's hot breath against your face. You shook your head repeatedly, waiting for what was going to happen next.

"You Know, On the first day I met you, I feel in love with you. I don't know if its destiny or what, but I still love you like how I loved you on the first day I met you. I was scared to ask you out before because i didn't want to ruin our relationship. But now, is the perfect opportunity. Eunji, Will you go out with me?" His eyes were filled with sincerity and love. You didn't know how to respond so you just nodded. A huge smile spread across his face once you nodded. He leaned in close and closer until there was barely two centimeters between you and him. You closed your eyes and waited for the kiss.

"Eunji. I. Love. You. So. Much." He planted quick pecks on your lips between each word. In the end, he pulled you in for a long, and hot and passionate kiss. The kiss felt like Heaven. It was perfect.

"Yah! Suho Hyung! Hurry and finish what you're doing with Eunji in there! I need to go to the washroom!!"


Hai Everyone~

I hope you enjoyed it~

Please leave your comments

And Feedback Below~

Thank You So Much~

Bai Bai

                                                                     -Suho_Elf