1O

A Year Without Rain

The bell suddenly rang and it was time for class. I heard thunder outside the window and rain starts to pour heavily. I looked over at Taeyeon and saw her eyes get teary. I came here for a mission and it's to get her to become the person she used to be before the incident and I'll get her to smile again.

------------------------------

Wooyoung POV

It was time to go home and the rain was still pouring heavily. I looked over at Taeyeon desk and saw her eyes teary. I decided to walk her home and make sure she's safe. I walked over to her only for her to give me a deathly glare.

Wooyoung: Come on, I'll walk you home.

Taeyeon: You can go. I'm fine by myself

Wooyoung: I know you're not.

Taeyeon: I'm walking home with Sunny.

Wooyoung: She's walking Junho home.

She seem hesitant for a moment but finally gave in. We were in front of the school building and I pulled out a umbrella.

Taeyeon: Where did you get that umbrella?

Wooyoung: I had it in my locker, I'm always prepared.

Taeyeon POV

I saw him smiled at me. It made my knees go weak and I felt happy. I admit that he does look cute... NO! I shouldn't be falling for him. My mind keep telling me to not fall for him but my heart is telling me the opposite.

Taeyeon: Whatever! Let just go.

Wooyoung: Araso Ms. Grumpy.

We started walking under the umbrella and it was quiet and awkward. All we hear is the rain hitting the cold ground. While we were walking lighting struck out of no where. I grabbed on to anything I hold. It was over and I realize what I was holding on to... Wooyoung arm..I looked at him and saw him blushing. He was staring at somehting and his hands were on my chest. I quickly pushed him away shocked and pissed off.

Wooyoung POV

I felt her held on to my arm but I felt something round. I knew what it was and was speechless to say anything. She looked at me and saw my hand on her chest. She pushed me away and I slipped. I saw Taeyeon hands try to reach for my shirt and she grabbed it to only be pulled down with me. She landed on top of me and her face was so close to mine. We were so close that we could feel each other breath and hear our breathing. She got off and ran away. I was still in shock to do anything but I'll talk to her tomorrow.

-----------------------------

Anyeong! :D Like it? I felt weird writing the hugging scene. o.o Wooyoung likie... lol