11

A Year Without Rain

She got off and ran away. I was still in shock to do anything but I'll talk to her tomorrow.

-----------------------------

Wooyoung POV

I was walking to school while listening to my ipod and thinking about what I'm going to say to her. Why should I even worry about this for?! I'm so confuse right now because ever since the incident, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I felt like she needed to be protected and I should be the one doing that. As I was walking, Junho ran up to me and start walking beside me.

Wooyoung: Where have you beeen lately? You didn't forget why we're here right?

Junho: Sorry mom but I just got beat up by a girl who's less than half of my height.

Wooyoung: That wouldn'd have happen if you didn't piss her off.

Junho: She shouldn't be pissing me off either.

Wooyoung: Just try to get along with her and we'll be done with this mission faster.

Junho: Fine.. -_-

Junho POV

I didn't want it to end so quickly because I won't be able to see Sunny anymore. I looked up and saw a little bakery. It look so colorful on the outside. I saw Sunny and Taeyeon walking about eating a cupcake and laughing.

Junho: Hey look! Theres Sunny..... and Taeyeon..

I look beside me to see blushing Woo.

Junho: Why are you blushing?

He seem to be shocked and he look nervous.

Wooyoung: Nothing, let just go.

He was about to leave when I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him toward them.

Taeyeon POV

Sunny and I were laughing and talking about stuff until we were rudely interrupted then the biggest jerk of all, Junho. I saw Wooyoung panting and Junho smiling.

Junho: Good Morning Sunny...... and Taeyeon

I saw him force a smile at me and saw Sunny blushing.

Taeyeon: Wht do you want?

Junho: Nothing. I can't say hi to my friends?

I got kinda scared because me and Junho were never friends and he's being nice.... that's not a good thing.

Taeyeon: Have you hit your head or something?

I saw him look confuse but he turned to Sunny and they started talking. I saw him hold her hand and her giggling.

Taeyeon: Yah! Get your hands off her!

Sunny: Unnie! It's okay, Junho apologize so everything okay.

She look so happy and I didn't want to ruin this for her.

Taeyeon: Fine, you two could walk together. I'll go to school by myself.

Sunny: Unnie, are you sure? Do you want to come with us?

Before I could awnser Junho picked her up and ran away with her. I started walking and I notice Wooyoung walking beside me.

Wooyoung: Hey.. sorry about yesterday..

I felt my cheeks burning up remembering the night.

Taeyeon: It's okay, it was mostly my fault but next time if you touch that area again. I'll make sure you won't be able to feel anything with those hands again.

I heard him gulp.

Wooyoung: You know you can be really scary sometime. Especially when you're angry.

Taeyeon: You know you can be a jerk sometime.

Wooyoung: I wouldn't be one if you weren't so annoying.. and short.

Taeyeon: Bwoh?! Do you want to die?

I was slowly getting angry and I wanted to kill him right now.

Wooyoung: Remember last time, you try to slap me and even kick me but you didn't lay a scratch on me.

Taeyeon: That was because I was caught off guard after what you did to me!

Wooyoung POV

We were almost at school and A car pulled up next to us when we were about to cross the street. I saw to men in black suit coming out and grab Taeyeon and pulled her into the car. The car drove off and I tried running after it but it was too fast.

---------------------------------

Mianhe for not updating in so long T_T. I've been busy and havn't been able to update but I think I'll be able to update the next few days. Expect some BETTER drama in the next few chapters!

Thanks Subscribers and readers.