part6

the fact

 

At DSP Ent. Building.

[Nicole POV]

“hello I am Jung Nicole, I am here  because I am choosen to be the trainee,now what do I need  to do next?” Im shaking.

The receptionist is tall!!she is beautiful.she can be a model for this company.

“well miss Jung, congratulation and welcome to DSP Ent. please follow me.”

She bring me to the practice room on the basement and let me join the other trainee after she gave me few piece of paper.”that is your schedual,

and before that, please hand me your handphone. trainee aren’t allow to have handphone” then she left. really?? no phone?

Woah, they were already practice? They are good!

 

“annyeong!! You are a new trainee right? I am Park Gyuri. I’ve been a trainee here for few month now. And this is sunghee and seungyeon.” 

The girl introduce herself and the other two trainee to me.

 

“ah yes, anyeong my name is Jung Nicole. I am 15 y.o. im from America , so my hangul is not great yet. Please help me.” I  introduce my self to them .

 

“Woah really? Me also.well not particularly,I growth in korea,  I’ve stay in America for few years,

then come back here in Korea back.but my English wasn’t good haha~” Suddenly the shy girl become hype.

Ah really?she from America too? Great.

 

Ah I miss the boys now! What are they doing? I bet they miss me.haha~ especially that jerk Junhyung. Uh, nobody heard me right.

Nicole! You like Junhyung? Why must Junhyung?

 

[end of POV]

 

Night, at home

 

“Im home ! Mom where are you??” Nicole call her mother.

 

“Why? Im at the kitchen, dinner will be ready, go wash first then come down!”

 

“arraso” she is to tired to talk long sentence.

 

[Nicole POV]

 

Ah! I am tired to death! And it is the first day?

 

Relax Nicole! This is your dream! You can do it!

 

Ah~ it feels good and fresh after long rest in the bath tub.

 

“Nicole! Im setting the table now, are you ready?”

 

“yes mom, I will be there.”

 

Wait first let me check my  shedual.

 

Gosh! its full!! Then I need to skip school more? I miss the boys already now.

 

“Nicole !”my mom call me again.

 

Ah  yummy! Bulgogi ! Mommy you know when I am dying from hunger! Mom are superb.haha

 

“so how was it?” woah , now the CSI investigation part begin.haha.

 

“well it is tireeed! But I had a blast! The other trainee is so nice to me, I love dancing class and my vocal lesson is going to be tons you know mom.

And they said I need to improve my hangul. And btw, they said no phone to the trainee.”

 

“ah, sound cool. And, I saw 1 of your friend  infront of our house on the evening.

But I didn’t get his name, because he left when Im about to ask his name. well, where is your schedual, let me see”

 

“here,this is my schedual.you didn’t tell them where I was don’t you.”

 

“no,I thought he knew. He just ask if you sick.” really? Who was it?

Ah, it must be Doojoon, since he lives near, it cant be Junhyung and it will never be Yoseob.

He wont come this far.haha. but wait! But wait! If it is Doojoon., he knew where I will be at.

I already told him that I am going to practice. Ah what ever.

 

[end of POV]