part 10

the fact

few month/ a year later..(after secret world album)

on DSP Ent. practice room.

 

“Girls come here” the managers call for their girl into the conference room, where the CEO, managers and the team gather.

 

“But oppa! Sung hee wasn’t here yet.” Seungyeon as 1 of the unnies worried. but the manager oppas keep silent.

 

The girls came in, but they can see their face wasn’t the best expression they have seen. They knew something wasn’t sound good.

 

They all gather and made a conference about the success and the popularity of the girls.

 

“I am sorry girls, but it look like your debut is not what we expect to be.

and your album selling also wasn’t that good.

but we can raise it. your number of fans keep increasing each album and single.

I am sorry, may be it is because of the competition between the girl groups.

Other company also have their new girl group. and I have another bad news,

1 of the member of KARA, Sunghee will not be participate and be with us after this, as she depart from this company.

But I hope you will not be effected so much with this things, just do what you need to do.

I believe in you. We will increase our effort to make you guys more success n more famous.

And I hope the staff will be more motivate and help the girls to improve” The CEO explain and calm the girls and the staff.

 

[Park GyuRi POV]

 

“what!!why??”me , seungyeon and Nicole shout.

“I am sorry, as it is confidential to us.”the CEO explaine to us.

I can see my dongsaeng look so down. but Gyuri!

You need to be strong so that the girls can lean and depend on you.

Don’t let them down to! You can do it Park GyuRi!

 

“excuse me, but I as the leader would like to say something to the CEO, the staff ,the manager and my members.

Well even though this is not something that we hope to be, but somehow we expected it might happen.

In this industry, there always up and down, we might be at the bottom now,

but we can be on the top if we continue our hard work.

At this moment I would like to say thank you so much to our CEO,

the staff who work really hard to help us,

our managers that always be on our side and we KARA will never ever stop from working

more hard to make sure everything you put on us is worth to sacrifice .we promise.

And we hope you can believe the remaining 3 of us .

I still in shock of that news but again, I promise we will wake up and be back with more power!” I hope other member also felt the same.

I’m glad ,their facial is more bright than before.

 

[end of POV]

 

All the staff smiling brightly and look more passion. On the other hand, the  girls were heading to their practice room with their calm but confuse face.

 

[Nicole POV]

 

“woah unnie , you are a great talker. Even me got inspire and fired up. keke~”

I said to GyuRi unnie as soon as we got into our practice room to bright the mood.

I can see as hard as she wants to hide her sadness.

She just gave me a smile. But I believe her honest words. So I will never betray her trust on me.

“Unnie! himneseyyo! don’t be sad! I’m here! We will be back! i promise I will practice hard.”

I hope this will reduce seungyeon unnie sadness.

 

[end of POV]

 

At CUBE Ent. building..

 

“Yah Doojoon! Why are you late?? Me and junhyung  were already here long time ago!” yoseob ask Doojoon.

 

“Mian! hehe..”he just smile.

 

[junhyung POV]

 

We enter the building hoping to pass the audition.

 

Nicole! I promise I will look for you! We will meet again!

 

Woah, this is awesome. These guys(people who came for auditioning) are awesome! I hope the three of us can beat them.

 

After few hours waiting.

 

“yah, jun hyung! Wake up! Its your turn. Me and yoseob is done!” Doojoon waking me up.

 

Aish. suddenly I feel nervouse! Please god. I hope I can pass here and then can meet Nicole!

 

[end of POV]

 

 

 

seriously i owe you all an apologize.. sorry for the super late update..aw.. i have to focus on my study plus the plot, it stuck..i'm trying my best to complete it..hehehe..hope you still be reading it ;p thanks yaww..