part 7

the fact

 

[Mdm Jung POV]

 

Woah, this is too full. She must be tired. And then if there is free she need to go to school. And her school is far.

I need to look for other school that’s nearer to her practice building so she can be at her school before her training start and it will be less tired.

 

[end of POV]

 

Few monts later at school,in the class.

 

“Yah Nicole! What is wrong with you? What are you doing huh? U’ve been skipping school, and I ask your mom if you are sick or you are at home.

But she said no. what actually happen? Dou you have problems? and when you were at school you sleep!

did any guy break your heart that you do what you did?” Junhyung said angrily to Nicole when he saw her sleeping on her table and ignored him.

Luckily there is no student in class since it is resest time.

 

“You are too noisy! Keep it down! What it has to do with you? None of your business. You said like you haven’t done it. You are just the same.

You didn’t sleep at class? And I am not like you!Get depress because of a girl dump you!”

it slips from without her intention, Nicole is tired, but when he suddenly attact , she burnin up.

She hates when people just get angry without asking nicely first. She was shock with her words. But there is no way she can take it back.

She saw his face become more and more red. Then he turn away.

 

“wait” Nicole said. But he didn’t hear it.

 

Class is starting again.but Nicole didn’t see Junhyung. She is worried and feel guilty.

 

“Yah! Doojoon! Yoseob! Where is Junhyung?” Nicole ask her buddies.

 

“we don’t know.he was looking for you. Then we said look at class.

then we are on our way back to class,we ask if he found you but then he looks angry and depress,

when we ask what happen he just turn around and left.what happen?” yoseob pass nicole a piece of paper.

Afraid that they might get called by the teacher.

 

“nothing.” She reply.

 

After school finish.

 

“anyeong yoseob! Take care. Becareful when walking alone.haha”both Nicole and Doojoon laugh.

 

“Nicole! What actually happen?i know it must be related with you. Because when we mention your name his face become more mad.”

Doojoon knew that something is wrong between them.

 

“ah..uh.. n-nothing.really nothing.” Nicole fell bad.

 

“I know you and Junhyung Nicole!” Doojoon said.

 

“Ok. I was wrong! I didn’t have intention to hurt him. The words just slipped from my mouth.”

Nicole finally told Doojoon what actually happen with the both of them.

 

“awh Nicole. You must be so tired! You need to tell him bout the ‘trainee’ thing.”

 

“No, it will be shame if I cant debut.”

 

Later that night.

 

[Doojoon POV]

 

I need to do something. I’ll just tell him.

 

“anyeong bro, how are you?” I need to ask him slowly first. Im sure he so going to angry when I said Nicole name.

well it is just who he is. When he is angry, he hate other people talk bout that person.

 

“what do you want?”

 

“uh well, before that. you cant hung up this call! Bcause I wont say or repeat it ever again! Arasso! And it is about Nicole.”

Please don’t hung up! I am guilty enough that I broke my promise with Cole.

 

“Fine, you better got something good!”

 

“ah. Good! Well she told me what happen with the two of you, bout the class incident. And you want to know the reason?” Calm down Doojoon.

 

“Yah Doojoon! Don’t play. Just tell me.”

 

Ah I knew it! If it is other girl you wont be as patien as this. You have fallen for her! Gottcha!

 

“yes, actually….” I tell him everything that Cole told me. I’m sorry Cole-ah .

 

“Really? Owh so I am also at the wrong.”

 

[end of POV]

 

 

*really2 super sorry for looong hiatus!!

*i have internet connection problems and timing problems..sooo sooo sorry once again..

there fore i'm giving you double update..
ngeee sorry!!
i hope you'll enjoy it ^_^'