Chapter 4 - Girlfriend

I Love You

Today, Jiyeon will fly to Korea to meet her brother Suho. Her brother do not know about Jiyeon trip to Korea.  Jiyeon still worried about her pregnancy. And she decide to discuss about that with her brother. She already forget about Seungho. She just thinks Seungho is bad and jerk guy.
 

#At Airport.
JM : Take care okay. Call us when you arrive.
Jiyeon : Okay Omma. Don't worry okay.
JM : Appa still busy at restaurant.
Jiyeon : I know Omma. Appa already call me.
JM : Take care. I love you.
Jiyeon : Okay Omma. Me too. I love you too. *wave her hand.

After 12 hours Jiyeon arrive at Incheon Airport. She decide to go to Suho dorm which is she know of course at where. She take a cab and went to her brother dorm which is Exo dorm.

#At Exo dorm

*Ding dongg~~~.
?? : Food!! Yeayy. *open the door and shock to see a beautiful girl at there* Duguseyeo?? (Who are you?)
Jiyeon : Hi. Erm, can I meet Suho? *smile
?? : *froze because her smile.* Who are you actually? Why are you looking Suho hyung?? *jealous because the girl want to see Suho hyung.*
Jiyeon : I..
?? : You are reporter right? Or you are stalker??  
Jiyeon : Whatt ?? No. I'm not. I'm his little sister. I'm not a stalker.
?? : What? Are you sure? What prove to say you Suho hyung little sister?? *smirk.
Suho : Sehun-ahh. What takes you so long. *shock to see a girl at their door.* Kim Jiyeon!! Jiyeon-ahhhh!!! *went out and hug his sister.
Jiyeon : Oppaaa...... I miss you Oppa. Wait!! Supriseee... Hehehe. *hug her brother back.
Sehun : So you really Suho hyung sister. *smile like a crazy man.
Jiyeon : Yess.. I'm Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon. Suho Oppa little sister. *smile.
Sehun : Sehun. Oh Sehun. Maknae in this group. Hehe.
Suho : Jiyeon, let's go in. Sehun take Jiyeon lauggage at home. *shock because Sehun already went in with Jiyeon. Sigh and drag Jiyeon lauggage.
Sehun : *went inside with Jiyeon and shout at the same time.* Attention pleaseeee.. We have a guest. Come out pleasee..
Jiyeon : *blank.
Sehun : Meet my girlfriend, Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon. *smirk
Jiyeon : Whatt???
*shock