Mr.Mr

Sm;le, cause it's free!!

"MR.MR" GG's new mv is coming out on 19th Feb '14!



"Nice to meet you~" Hyoyeon drawled. Sooyoung smiled. "Same here! I hope we'll be good friends," Sooyoung replied.

"You can count on it," Yuri said beaming. "Waha, a new friend already! That's so nice"

Sooyoung grinned. She was thinking that the new girls she'd just meet were going to be real close friends with her later on. She wasn't sure, but she could feel the vibe in them.


*RING!*

"Whew! Class is finally over!" Hyoyeon yawned and stretched. Yuri nodded in agreement. "Yep, I know right?" Yuri replied. "I was so excited in the morning, see how the classed have changed my mood,"

Outside, Hyoyeon breathed into the crisp october air. "hey are you sure we shouldn't wait for Sooyoung?"

"She said she has something to do afterschool, so she said she'll meet us tomorrow," Yuri said. "Mm..hmm." hyoyeon said absentmindedly.

Then suddenly Hyoyeon started running like a small kid and then crash! She had bumped into someone and both of them crashed on the ground.

"Hyoyeon! Omo, are you okay?"

Hyoyeon groaned and picked herself up. Then she gave a hand to the person who she crashed with, and saw that it was a boy about her age. "Are you alright?" she asked concerned. "Hey, you're in my class right? Kim Suho if I'm not wrong..."

"Yeah...that's me," Suho replied getting up. He had a serious and calm looking face, Hyoyeon noticed. 

"Ahh~ Sorry for crashing into you. Mian-hae!" Hyoyeon bowed. Then she raced to Yuri, who was a bit far apart and the two of them started walking back home.

Suho picked up his bag and then suddenly noticed that a bit of his skin was scraped and bleeding a little. Rolling his eyes at no one in particular, he fished out a band-aid and placed it on his wound. Then he silently walked his way home, thinking about the day's events.

---------------------------------------------------------

"TA-DA! I signed up for the singing club. You?" Yuri asked while holding up a club application form paper in front of Hyoyeon.

"Ah..that...I haven't thought about it yet. I don't know, what to do...?" Hyoyeon replied.

"WHAT?" Yuri sighed. "That's how you become a *NEET."

"Whattt?" Hyoyeon exclaimed. "Just that I didn't sign up for a club means you become a NEET?"

"Haha, I'm just kidding. That scared you right?" Yuri smirked. 

"You're right! You scared me! For a moment I really thought I'd become a neet,"

Yuri tightly hugged Hyoyeon. "Awww!! Sorry, if I scared you,"

"Ahh-Aish-Yuri you're s-squeezing me!!" Hyoyeon groaned. Yuri released Hyoyeon.

Yuri glanced at her watch. "It's already 9:10...We're already 10 minutes late for class! Come on quick!"

--------------------------------------------

"Uh-huh. Okay..Anyways, since it's only the second day, just stand over here. We were making the seating arrangements just now," the teacher excused the two.

The class teacher clapped her hands, grabbing everyone's attention. "Okay, so now we're gonna have the seating arrangement!" the teacher said. "Okay..I'll start by the surnames. Ahn Mi-Yung..."

Hyoyeon waited for her surname then finally...

"Kim Hyoyeon-" the teacher called out. "You can sit there near the window,"

Hyoyeon happily walked to her seat, which was fortuately one of the best seats in the class. "Okay, with Kim Hyoyeon...Kim Suho!"

Hyoyeon glanced to see a boy walking to her seat. "Ah! You're Kim Suho? I bumped into you yesterday right?" Suho looked at her and smirked. "Is that the only thing you remember about me?" he asked.

"Eh?" Hyoyeon asked,
genuinely looking confused. 

Suho's lips formed a curved line and his serious face broke into a smile. He then sighed and shook his head.

"Kwon Yuri and Kang Soori," the teacher continued. Hyoyeon turned to Yuri and motioned with her fist 'fighting!'. Yuri returned it and walked to her desk.

As the teacher continued, Hyoyeon yawned and sleepily closed her eyes. Her head staretd nodding off and then suddenly her head reached for Suho's shoulder. "Huh?" Suho turned to Hyoyeon, confused. Seeing, that she had nodded off on his shoulder, he turned bright red.

"Um..Kim hyoyeon...?" he tried to push her head gently but everytime he tried, her head reached back for his shoulder.


Finally, Hyoyeon's eyes opened and she looked around, trying to adjust her eyes to the sunlight. "Oh?" she saw she was resting her head on Suho's shoulder. "Eh? I was sleeping on your shoulder the whole time?"

Suho turned away embarrassed and nodded. "Oh..Sorry! Mian-hae!" Hyoyeon faced the wall and hit her head with the fist. "Aish! Pabo...pabo!!"

Suho turned to her and smiled secretly. "Chodding" he thought to himself.


-----------------------------------------------------------
*NEET - a young person who is no longer educated and is not being trained for work.

leave your comments below and don't forget show your support and love by subscribing and up-voting! thankyouuuuu~