That Girl in the Yellow Boots

Sm;le, cause it's free!!





first chapter! enjoyyyyyy ;D



"It's the first day!~" Yuri chanted as she walked along the path to their school. Hyoyeon, who was tagging along was smiling and nodding at Yuri's every statement. Yuri glanced at her best friend and grinned at her widely. "Even though you're a bit quiet, I know you're even more excited than me!"

Hyoyeon grinned. "You know me so well!" she said acting surprised. yuri laughed. "Of course, Hyo! I know you better than anyone else!"

"Agree agree," Hyoyeon muttered playfully adding a little tune as she said that word.

"Ahh~ It's October, Autumn is here, and a whole new start to school! Aigoo, I'm just so happy!" Yuri exclaimed swinging her arms around.

"I know! Yes, I'm really, very excited. Who knows what is going to happen? Maybe there'll be a new girl! We can make friends, meet new teachers and-"

"Halloween!" Yuri said. "Wow, I'm so excited. You don't know how excited I am..."

Hyoyeon couldn't stop smiling at her best friend's excitement. If her best friend was happy, so was she. Yuri was just like the sister she never had.

The two of them approached their school gates and everything was decorated for Halloween. It was so pretty and especially looked good in the autumn leaves and sunshine. "Aha, looks so good," Yuri beamed around. The school was a bit crowded with students, some new and some old students. 

Yuri and Hyoyeon looked at each other. Hyoyeon knew how much Yuri cared for her looks, seeing a slight ruffle in Yuri's hair she quickly straightned it. "There," Hyoyeon said. "Now you look absolutely picture-perfect,"

Yuri smiled. "And you look even better!" she said pointing to Hyoyeon's funky pink shirt and animal print tights. But what looked best of all was her pretty and cute yellow boots.

"How can you be so cute and pretty plus kiddy-kid at the same time? It fits you so perfectly!"

"Aigoo, you're flatterng me," Hyoyeon pouted.

Yuri laughed pulling Hyoyeon's hand. "Let's go or we'll be late for school!"

---------------------------------------------------

"Who's that girl in the yellow boots?"

"Why? You like her?"

"No...I'm just a bit curious."

"She's Kim Hyoyeon. She's in our class."

"Oh..."

"I heard she's single!! Wow, do you think we have a chance...?"

"Hardly! I think she's a bit tacky in choosing boys. you don't have much of a chance with her man!"

Suho stared at Hyoyeon. He wasn't aware he was staring at her, but he was. THe knew the most eye-catching thing about her wasn't only her beautiness and style, it was also her yellow boots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suho, you're way too serious! Smile, won't you?" Sulli pulled his chin and he groaned in annoyance. 

"Why aren't you leaving me alone? You're just so annoying," he got up. Sulli went a step back because she knew she had to leave Suho alone when he was angry.

"S-Sorry," With a fake sniff Sulli fled from the room.

Suho rolled his eyes. "Hey, Suho, why are you always rejecting her? You have a chance!" one of his friends said to him.

"I don't like her, okay?" Suho said still annoyed, only a little softened.


Hyoyeon and Yuri were outside playing with the autumn leaves like two young kids. Suddenly something like a wind zoomed by and knocked both of them down. Only it wasn't wind, it was a girl about their age. 

"Ouch.." the voice mutteredand suddenly realized that she had knocked down two girls of her age. "Huh? Oh, I'm so sorry! Mian-hae! Mian-hae!"

Yuri smiled at her. "There's no need to be sorry for! It dodn't hurt much, just-"

"A teeny-weeny bit!" Hyoyeon completed, smiling while rubbing her elbow.

"Are you sure? Do you need a band-aid?" the girl added concerned.

"Ah, I'm sure! It's really okay!" Hyoyeon replied.

"Oh...' the girl said perking up. "Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Choi Sooyoung, I'm in your class, I think."

"In our class? How come we never saw you? Anyways, I'm Kim Hyoyeon,"

"I'm Kwon Yuri, her best friend,"

"Nice to meet you," she said grinning widely.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't have much time x: the next chapter will be longer! Anyways hope you like it and
happy birthday Sooyoung Choi! ♥(10 Feb '14)