addtl pt.: jinyoung's story

gullible.

*in which Jinyoung reveals the love, the genius, and the boss.

note from ian: "gdi where's it? i sent it earlier!"
my reply: "thank god it's saturday, i'd time to actually find it buried deep in my stash--"
addtl note: not edited. feel the pain ♥ i just came back again okay thanks for understanding :*

'after 8 mos, thank god"

-

jinyoung's personal flurry


Hello, I am Jinyoung! And I like cute stuff and tomato and—wait! I’m not supposed to be telling you that. I’m ought to tell you my version of Hyunjoo noona and Hyuna noona’s story and how I’ve been caught up in this kind of mess (sheepish) love story. /cue in the beats!!!! dugudugudugdudugudugudgduguduasdffg/

 

First of all, Hyuna noona is my second degree cousin, she’s my mom’s cousin’s daughter and every once in a while, I drop by my first degree cousin’s (the Park family who lived by her place next door) house for a visit. To be honest, that wasn’t the first time I’m having a vacation there, that’s like the fourth? Fifth? I forgot but one thing for sure, the last time I’ve been there (before I came just this recent) was way too long ago, I think I was still in middle school that time.

The reason why I stopped visiting’s because Hyuna noona lives next to the Park’s residence and she hates me A LOT. Well, I can’t blame her; it’s my fault anyway but hello! I was still too innocent when I played a prank on her, I was so young that time!  The memory is kind of vivid that I can still remember Hyuna noona’s face that time.

She hates chocolate because of me.

When we were young, I had this hobby of playing pretend, like I was a cook or something and since I live in a province, my ingredients were none other than stuff I saw on roads or grasses! And one day I came upon this cow poop that looked so chocolaty… and then there’s this young Hyuna noona thinking that I was actually holding a bar of chocolate and … you probably get what I want to tell here right? Yes, that’s why she hates me.

Anyway, my role in the story is some sort of a bridge for the two of them—Hyuna noona and Hyunjoo noona. Because these two have been secretly having crush on each other since I don’t know when!! (AND BOTH OF THEM DON’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!!! /cue in desperate music)

The first time I heard Hyunjoo noona’s name was when Hyuna noona mentioned it when she went to our province few years ago. She was with Eunji noona that time and both of them were kind of ignoring me. Well, they’re girls and…you know… girls stick together. They were talking about boys boys boys you know boys, because girls ladies their age mostly talk about boys men. My little sister, Hyewon (or Trinity), was even in their circle when they gossiped about stuff; and, as one of the most boring cousin they could ever have, all I could do was sit on a chair near them, and pretend to be playing nDSi when I was actually listening to them.

I thought Hyuna noona was mentioning a guy when she says, “Hyunjoo this, Hyunjoo that” but little did I know that Hyunjoo noona’s actually a woman until I personally met her.

When my sister and I invaded the Park’s place (the Parks were out and they decided to let us be the ones living in their place for the mean time. Don’t ask me why tho), I was surprised that Hyuna noona actually dropped by and she even introduced me to some of her friends!!!!! They were so hospitable and friendly, like I don’t know if they are really Hyuna noona’s friend because she’s unlike any of them!

We stayed outside and talked about things in this village they live in, they wanted to tour me around but I told them that I was not in the mood to do so (actually I just don’t like being toured around with a lot of women crowding by my side… you know why? Yes you know why. I don’t want to be called gay!!!)

So the next day, I met the ladies again. Among them that time though, was Hyunjoo noona. A friend (from yesterday) introduced her to me (it was Hyemin noona.) I laughed at how Hyemin noona gave her introduction of Hyunjoo noona. Hyemin noona labeled her as Hyuna’s girlfriend. I was like WOAH WOAH WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE. And then it just hit me when I heard her name again, when Hyemin noona was like, “Why Hyunjoo, aren’t you really her girlfriend?”

Wait, I thought, I’ve heard this name before—isn’t Hyunjoo like…the person Hyuna noona always tells in her stories when she’s in our province. Wait, isn’t Hyunjoo supposed to be a man—wait what the is— Yep, that’s exactly what’s going in my mind the moment that thought hit me. I even shouted, “What? You’re a woman?!” Hyemin noona was laughing at us: me pointing at Hyunjoo noona and Hyunjoo noona pointing to her self. We’re both confused. Hyunjoo noona was like, “Why? Am I not a woman?” I was like, okay, okay fine, SO HYUNJOO’S A WOMAN. I get it. But then I remembered Hyemin noona’s introduction…

“WHAT? AND YOU ARE HYUNA NOONA’S GIRLFRIEND?”

When I shouted that, Hyunjoo noona smacked me on my head. I totally forgot that Hyuna noona was sitting just across the street where we were talking but good thing though, she had that book with her…I think she didn’t hear us or she’d turn her direction to us, right? Right? She couldn’t hear us from afar, right? RIGHT?

“I’m not her girlfriend, you idiot!”

“She’s unofficial girlfriend of Hyuna then,” Hyemin noona darted again which made Hyunjoo noona come after her so she’d be the next one she’d hit on the head. I don’t know, I was laughing that time. My mind couldn’t bear insights yet because I had no actual idea about how Hyunjoo noona and Hyuna noona’s love story was always hidden from each other. But then, things got interesting as I’ve spent times hearing Hyemin noona’s and Hyunjoo noona’s stories.

According to Hyunjoo noona, she and Hyuna noona were just sort of best of the best of the best of the best of friends. She liked being with my cousin because noona felt comfortable staying by Hyuna noona’s side. Hyemin noona dusted this off; she told me that Hyunjoo noona simply liked Hyuna noona that’s why “she spends every freakin minute available with her giiiiiiirlfriend” (I want to elaborate the ‘girlfriend’ here; Hyemin noona really likes drawling that word.) Hyunjoo noona got her defense up, and jokingly said that she wasn’t with Hyuna that time so the argument was invalid. Hyemin noona reasoned out that she wasn’t with her because Hyuna’s stuck in her own world inside her house again and Hyunjoo noona’s just “FREAKIN AFRAID TO BE ALONE WITH HYUNA INSIDE HER HOUSE BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HER.”

“Like her?” I asked, trying to figure Hyunjoo noona out. Hyemin noona answered it for her and she said yes and I laughed the hell out of everything that day.

“I just think she’s cute, okay? I’ve never had any thoughts of her before!”

“How about now?” Hyemin noona squinted her eyes as she raised an eyebrow again and again.

Watching the two of them was watching a situation comedy, really. And I think Hyuna noona’s lucky to have the two of them as friends (It’s like an unlimited source of entertainment.) I asked Hyunjoo noona why she thought Hyuna noona’s cute. She couldn’t give me a solid reply, all I heard was humming and “because…Because… she’s cute” and all those circular thoughts she could give for a reason. Then I asked her straight to the point, “You like her, don’t you?”

“Yes! She likes her! DUUUH! If it isn’t making it obvious to you, Jinyoung!” Hyemin noona answered it for Hyunjoo noona, again. Hyunjoo noona cursed her and glared at her which made Hyemin noona take back her words to say another thing instead. “I’m sorry, I was wrong. What I meant was…”

“Hyunjoo loves her!”

Hyemin noona ran, giddy after finally exposing what Hyunjoo had been trying to hide for so long. Hyunjoo noona came running after her; she wanted to punish this busybody telling things to someone—like the cousin of the person she loved most. And I was just standing there, laughing (as usual) when Hyemin noona made me her cover for her not to get caught by Hyunjoo noona, who was so mad that time (and with face so so so red.)

I told Hyunjoo noona not to worry, “Because Hyuna noona likes you, too” When I said that, she halted. Hyemin noona patted my back and thanked me because Hyunjoo was as stiff as a tree when she heard it.

“See, I told you! She likes you, too!”

“I don’t believe you, Jinyoung!” Hyunjoo noona told me.

“It’s Hyuna’s cousin already telling you the thing!!”Hyemin noona insisted.

Based on my point of view, I can really tell that Hyuna noona likes Hyunjoo noona. Say, for example, you always hear this name coming from someone over and over and over again every single time you talk about people you could think of, won’t you think that this person being talked about is someone so important to the person who talks about him? Not only did Hyuna noona talk about her so much back when we’re in the province, she even told us that she missed this ‘Hyunjoo’ when we’re there! So what’re the missing and the talking and the yearning all about then? I told Hyunjoo noona that the possibility of Hyuna noona liking her was so high. Hyemin noona agreed and reminded Hyunjoo noona about things that they do when they’re together.

“Aren’t you two, like…holding hands while walking? And you know…so close to each other when you’re together?”

“Well… what if that’s how Hyuna just treats her friends? Stop jumping into conclusions!” Hyunjoo noona’s starting to get irritated. Maybe she just hated rejection? But, I’ve never seen my cousin that close to anyone. She never held hands with Hyewon when we were walking before! Not even with Eunji noona! AND CERTAINLY NOT WITH ME! Even if we’re all relatives and relatives ought to be close to one another, she never showed that kind of intimacy to anyone.

Hyunjoo noona’s really one…special…huh?

I wanted to talk to Hyuna noona about this matter but I know how she hated me… and I couldn’t even stand a minute looking at her because I feel sorry for making her eat those cow feces, well I didn’t really make her eat those, she just grabbed them and shoved them into . Why am I always the bad guy here anyway?!!! I’m innocent!

Anyway, while thinking about it, Hyemin noona got a plan in mind: make Hyunjoo noona confess to Hyuna noona.

“Hahaha, do it yourself, count me out!” Hyunjoo noona waved her hand while going away but Hyemin noona dragged her back to where we were standing. She warned Hyunjoo noona that if she won’t cooperate with the plan, say good-bye to Hyuna for the rest of her life. (I didn’t know what she’s up to that moment, but Hyemin noona’s a genius. She really is.) She told Hyunjoo noona that I could help her with getting to know Hyuna noona since we’re cousins (Relatives ought to know some things about each other…right?)

We were starting the plan; I was telling things to Hyunjoo noona and some other friends—they were shared memories me and my cousin had back when we were young. Hyemin noona rose from where she sat and went somewhere. I whispered to Hyunjoo noona stuff about my cousin… like… why she hated chocolates; (I think the other ladies didn’t hear that though, if they happened to, Hyuna noona will kill me!) She was surprised to have that known because Hyuna noona never talked about it. She then asked me if they’re really that close to one another even if Hyuna kept that kind of secret to herself and did not share to Hyunjoo noona. I told noona how it was so embarrassing and maybe, it’s the same reason that went for Hyuna noona that’s why she didn’t tell about it. Anyway when Hyemin noona came back, she told us that there’s a problem but that’s no big deal; I asked what that problem was but she won’t tell.

“By the way, Jinyoung… are you available this weekend?” Hyemin noona asked me. I told her I was going to be so for that coming Saturday. Hyemin noona told me that she’d pick me at home by the afternoon.

That afternoon when Hyemin noona picked me up at the Park’s, I was so shocked to know what she had in store for me!!! So, she’s actually having her own thought experiment and it’s about Hyunjoo noona and Hyuna noona. She said she was sorry for including me in her plan but she couldn’t find anyone else who perfectly fit the role aside from me! Also! She started conducting such experiment without any of us knowing!

She told me why she couldn’t let Hyunjoo noona know about it. “Because she’s better uninformed than told… you know, she doesn’t stick to what is planned.” I asked her what that meant and she told me how there were several times in the past that they had spent making Hyunjoo noona confess to Hyuna noona but Hyunjoo noona ended up not telling anything. “It’s really hard to make her do the confession,” Hyemin noona sighed.

Anyway, to show me how these two’re really close to one another, she dragged me with her until we’re on that part of the road where we could spy on Hyuna noona and Hyunjoo noona together without those two actually seeing us.

“See that? See that?” Hyemin noona pointed them. “If I am a stranger passing by, I’ll think of them as a couple!”I looked at where noona’s finger was directed. I saw the two of them: Hyunjoo noona and Hyuna noona. They are actually really that close, like, REALLY! You know, Hyunjoo noona’s head on Hyuna noona’s shoulder and they were holding hands and there were sparks when their eyes met. I’ve never seen Hyuna noona smile and laugh like that—when she’s with Hyunjoo noona! There’s really something going on, like the two of them have been in love with each other (aren’t they?) for so long; it felt like they have their own world once they’re together!!!

“Woah! They actually do that?” Unable to say any other words, I asked Hyemin noona.

“Yeah. When Hyuna’s alone outside and if Hyunjoo’s not with anyone, she’ll come to your cousin and…that happens.” I was jealous, okay. My girlfriend and I have never been that so romantic in front of a lot of people. And I just figured out the reason why Hyemin noona did not invite Hyunjoo noona with us this afternoon! “Jinyoung, you got it!” She wanted me to see this thing happen.

“Imagine if I told Hyunjoo that I’m making Hyuna jealous of you two,” Hyemin noona told me. “She couldn’t act like that in front of Hyuna because she knows something; it’ll bother her. It’s better for her not to know anything because she can act naturally.”

“So, Jinyoung. Whatever happens, just act naturally.”I nodded.

I haven’t really seen Hyuna noona after that hap. She’s like nowhere. I personally wanted to talk to her but that meant that I had to go in her house which was like…a no-no. Never. She hates me!! I don’t think I’ll be able to step into her house…ever!

It was actually Hyemin noona who did the thing again. She told me that she’s gonna make Hyuna go out of her lair…or at least…show her face to us. She gave me a pat on my back and that meant that I had to proceed with our plan, that one that does not include Hyunjoo noona. And so the best actor of this play had to do his best to make the noona who hates him hate him even more!!! Oh dear heavens—

Hyemin noona went to Hyuna noona’s house, and I could tell from the blinds how Hyuna noona’s reaction was: she was surprised. Hyunjoo noona and I were eating ice cream. I was trying to act naturally, as what Hyemin noona instructed me, but I couldn’t just do it that easily. But hey, Hyunjoo noona was completely unaware of what’s happening and I capitalized on this despite my ugly performance. Good thing: she hardly noticed!!!

I was whispering jokes on Hyunjoo noona’s ears. Those jokes were lame to be honest, but noona’s a light person that she just kept on laughing at them. It didn’t take a minute for Hyuna noona’s head to poke out from her window. I saw her, and immediately winked at her, you know, trying to add fuel to the fire. (Haha I’m dead after this--) And then I nudged Hyunjoo noona. She smiled as she saw the love of her life… who wouldn’t right? After all, she hadn’t seen her in days. She waved at her and invited her to go and eat with us, but Hyuna noona looked so pissed that she just disappeared in her house eventually…

“What’s up with her?” Hyunjoo noona pouted. “She looks mad. Is something the matter?”
“I don’t know. You need to talk to her later you know” I suggested. Noona took my suggestion and said that she will drop by later at night.

Hyemin noona hopped to our direction and burst into laughter instantly. She gave me a high-five. The plan was successful. Hyunjoo noona was left confused.

“You need to talk to your girlfriend later”
“Hyemin!”
“Seriously”

Hyunjoo noona badly needed a pat on her back, like we literally had to push her toward Hyuna noona’s opened gates that night just for her to come inside. And she had nothing else to do but get inside when Hyemin noona kicked her . Hyemin noona sure has her ways.

Prior to that hour, we set plan for Hyunjoo noona to actually get to confessing. Everything was neatly arranged; we even had alternatives just in case Hyunjoo noona failed to remember what to do. The plan had Hyunjoo noona to make Hyuna noona eat sweets. If she could, that meant she could go on to asking her a thing about sweets and kissing and bam! She just needed to confess! But all the while Hyemin noona and I were waiting outside, we didn’t know how Hyunjoo noona actually failed badly because she annoyed Hyuna noona. What a total idiot she is, seriously.

But hey, there’s a progress that night, according to Hyunjoo noona, but she wouldn’t tell. Now that’s showbiz.

Hyemin noona and I have been planning stuff here and there, sometimes we’d tell Hyunjoo noona, most of the times not since she’s really bad at sticking to what is planned. Hyemin noona’s gonna leave for work soon though, and she’s gonna leave everything to me. More burden on the part of the best actor. I was like holy cows, how to handle two people secretly madly in love with each other? That’s triple the difficulty I’ve had when I had to confess—

To be honest, I became close with Hyunjoo noona, all thanks to what was planned. She didn’t hesitate to tell me stories about her and Hyuna noona; she whispered some funny stuff about the two of them that she wouldn’t want the other people around know. I know for sure that these two have had their own fair share of quality time, but me in the game was seriously a pain in Hyuna noona’s heart. Haha, the plan was gonna work, I was telling myself. In return of these secrets shared, I promised Hyunjoo noona that I would let her meet my girlfriend soon.

Anyway, what really surprised me that time was when Hyuna noona appeared before me inside the Park’s residence. Like whoa there—what sorcery is this, Hyuna noona right in front of me? Someone who hates me more than everybody else combined? Right here in front of me?! There’s something wrong, and surely it wasn’t in the plans Hyemin noona and I have discussed, or it was but not explicitly stated. And do you know why she was actually there? Because she wanted to know if Hyunjoo noona and I were ever in a relationship!!! That meant none other than she was actually getting jealous!! Am I right? Of course I am!

I was like, of course no! Hell no! Hyuna noona, if you only know, Hyunjoo noona’s yours, alright. I’ve no plans of hitting on her. I have my own love life! If you guys only saw that look on her face while I was laughing my off—she’s totally mad. Oh dear heavens, she’s gonna be mad at me ten times she already was. But noona, if you ever read this, you’re gonna thank me for provoking you.

“I swear, Jinyoung! If you ever make her cry!” she told me that with conviction.

HAHA. Seriously Hyuna noona.

I couldn’t miss a chance to tell this to my girl, and luckily she rang right after that. I told her how dense my cousin was. I’ve been telling her the ever confusing love story of my cousin and her neighbor and she said she couldn’t wait to see those two and the master prankster Hyemin noona.

There came a time when it’s not Hyuna noona who was mad when she came to me—it was Hyunjoo noona. It was puzzling that time, because I rarely see her mad, like that was the first time I saw her so. At first she was just laughing but then she motioned me to look at the other side of the road when “it’s safe to look there now.”

She was pissed off at that girl she dubbed Bomi. She told me she’s a bookworm that’s why Hyuna loved Bomi so much. And just because Bomi has given her the latest book published, Hyuna was “soooooooo happy, she wouldn’t even talk to me.” –so the jealous Hyunjoo actually existed.

Hyemin noona and I kept in touch through text messages. She told me how to bribe Hyunjoo noona, which I did but rendered no effect because Hyunjoo noona really needed a great push (like Hyemin noona, not me.) I’ve been giving Hyunjoo noona advice I got from Hyemin noona every night she decided to drop by the place where me and my sister stayed.

Hyunjoo noona admitted that she’s afraid to confess because “What if she rejects me? Our friendship is over!!!!” I have been telling her a bunch of times that it would never happen because Hyuna noona likes her. God, this woman, seriously. How many times do I have to repeat it for her?

She just continued giving me the same reason again and again, just rephrasing them so it would sound new and convincing to me like: “The fact that it might ruin my relationship with that person.” Ah really, I’m getting tired of this. I was thinking that I could just set them both to a date but Hyemin noona thought it was a bad idea. Is that really a bad idea though? I don’t think so!!!!!! It’s better to set them into a blind date, right? Right?!!

At the end of the day though, Hyunjoo noona had to confess. But it was really a tough actual situation than just imagining it. SHE COULDN’T UTTER THE WORDS. She stuttered, came short of words to tell—she just out. It was just a practice confession but it turned out bad. Wow, so girls actually find it hard to confess? Wow, I’ve no idea.

Hyunjoo noona let out a huge sigh after our ‘practice confession.’ We went downstairs to eat and my sister Hyewon was there to give us dinner.

“Oppa, Hyuna unni went here!!!”
“Oh-she did? I didn’t see her though?” Both Hyunjoo noona and I were alarmed. Was Hyuna noona there when Hyunjoo noona was confessing? Oh no—oh no! But I don’t think so? Because she would’ve stepped up right? Because she would’ve known that the confession was for her.
“Yeah”
“Oh really?”
“Yeah.”

Hyewon wasn’t just convincing.

 

I met Bomi one time, and she told me that it was nice meeting me. I haven’t really talked to her that much since she lived few blocks away. I thought that she could talk to Hyuna noona since they’re also friends so I sought for her help. Hyuna noona has been missing for quite some time, either she’s dead inside her house or has transferred to another place secretly, I didn’t know. I just had to make sure where she was that time, and if she was inside her house, what’s keeping her stuck in there.

Bomi couldn’t figure out Hyuna noona even if they were both figurative. She just told me, “she says that ‘everything out there has really nothing to do with her,’ and I don’t know what she meant by that.” And I just have the slightest idea about that even until now. Seriously.

I talked to Hyunjoo noona, told her that she needed to confess as soon as possible, otherwise she would really miss the chance. I was thinking that Hyuna noona might be gone anytime soon—because her words, as what Bomi said, sounded like a warning or some sort, hinting us that she was about to leave the place. But Hyunjoo noona—ugh. She just can’t do it. She failed many times before. It was a hard task cheering her up that I even had asked the help of my girlfriend.

Eyoung went soon after I gave her a call. She met Hyunjoo noona, but not Hyemin noona. Hyemin noona was still working somewhere faraway (and my girlfriend was telling me that I should’ve given her a call earlier for her to meet Hyemin noona. #fangirl)

That day, Eyoungie gave Hyunjoo noona some love advice, both of them are girls anyway, I thought that it was better that way. They would understand each other’s sentiments. After a while, we went in front of Hyuna noona’s house, called for her but she didn’t respond. We tried shouting again, but there was no sign that there’s any life form residing there. Eyoung asked if there’s someone really inside that place. I told her that Hyuna noona lived there and it was only her inside that house. She couldn’t believe it. I was worried that time because…what if noona has already left? What if she has already committed suicide?!?! What if she’s already dead and nobody knew since she’s isolated?!?! Hyuna noona was making me worried sick, even Eyoung and Hyunjoo noona felt the same.

Eyoung and I had already given up on shouting so we decided to call it the day, however, Hyunjoo noona remained, thinking that the gates would open and Hyuna noona would be there.

The night after that tiring afternoon of shouting in front of Hyuna noona’s gates, Hyunjoo noona came, with that happiness drawn across her face. She’s actually blushing. She told us that Hyuna was fine. She’s alive. She actually opened her gates. And she was a bit confusing though, Hyunjoo noona admitted.

“So, have you confessed to her yet?” I asked. Hyunjoo noona pursed her lips, and I instantly knew it. At least she tried.
“It’s not my fault that she fell asleep when I was about to tell her about it!!!!!”

Oh dear, seriously these two. They make the confession harder than it should be.

 

Eunji noona owned the place where Hyewon and I were residing. When I found her having a cup of coffee in the living room, I felt half surprised, half relieved. I came hugging her tight and she looked so annoyed at me wrapping my arms around her but I didn’t care, I thought she could help us with the plan. I was about to mention that to her but the moment I told her Hyuna noona didn’t want to go out of her mansion, she stormed out of the place to look for our cousin next door.

I am not as nasty as Eunji noona. Eunji noona is not as clever as Hyemin noona. And I am not as effective as any of the two of them. Oh how I wish Hyemin noona and Eunji noona have teamed up for this plan to make things easier for all of us.

I know for sure Eunji noona can make Hyuna noona do things even if it’s against her will. Eunji noona’s a dragon, and what’s a rabbit against someone who has the badge of the boss of all zodiacs? It’s Eunji noona’s superiority that allows her to boss around Hyuna noona and everyone around her, just to be honest. And I have just come to realization that Hyemin noona is actually a dragon as well! It’s probably the witty side of the sign that she got. What a slow horse I am.   

Hyewon told me to bring cake to Hyuna noona, so I did. I found Eunji noona sitting on a couch with Hyuna noona. They were talking and the moment I came in. Eunji noona suddenly accused me.

“What? Me? I don’t think I did anything, did I, Hyuna noona?” Hyuna noona approved that I did nothing! See, I’m innocent. Hehe, aside from the fact that I am conspiring against everyone else, I am innocent. But hey, I’m doing this for their sake.

I handed them the cake, and as I did so, I thought it was the perfect time to ask Hyuna noona if she had ever talked to Hyunjoo noona the past days. I knew for sure this would spark curiosity in Eunji noona.

As promised, I told Eunji noona about everything, like everything including Hyemin noona’s evil plans, even if Hyunjoo noona was actually there. Oh what a relief to have Eunji noona by our side; she just told us that she had set Hyuna noona out for shopping the next day!!! That meant that we would see her and hopefully, Hyunjoo noona could confess… But I totally forgot about introductions that’s why when Eunji noona heard that it was ‘Hyunjoo’ noona sitting right in front of her, she couldn’t believe she was seeing a woman.

“I thought Hyunjoo was a man?!!!”
“I thought so, too!” I giggled.

That’s nothing to worry about, really. What’s more was that Hyunjoo noona couldn’t let out what she felt, like there’s something that held her back every time she tried. And oh god, I am thanking I have a cousin like Eunji noona who could be a great push and an evil mastermind at the same time. She’s like a military tactician, and once she had her own plan laid to the floor, I knew this would work, otherwise she would have to use force (knowing Eunji noona.)

Everything happened in one day. I couldn’t believe it. Eunji noona is the true hero of the story. First, she was able to bring Hyuna noona out of her house. Second, she was able to make her eat chocolate (ice cream)!!!!!! Third, she was able to find time for Hyunjoo noona and Hyuna noona alone. Fourth, mission accomplished because Hyunjoo noona had successfully confessed to Hyuna noona!!! I will have to thank her big time for this!!

Hyunjoo noona and Hyuna noona became a couple and I told my girlfriend and Hyemin noona about it. Hyemin noona congratulated me but I told her it was all Eunji noona’s plan that worked for them.

“Eunji? Park Eunji? The one who lived next door?”
“Neh! You know ‘bout her?”
“Hell yeah she used to be my partner in business leagues and stuff—no wonder the plan will work!”

It just came to me that the two dragons actually knew each other…what a small world—I mean it didn’t hit me immediately that …hell!! They live in the same village by the way—ah stupid me. And they were colleagues!!! Makes up for the reason why both of them had wonderful ideas!!

“But seriously though, that Eunji can solve other people’s love lives, but not her own”

Ooooh, issue. So Eunji noona has actually her own problem about love? Looks like Jinyoung has got to help another cousin! ‘Til then when I have a good story to tell!