A Moment with Her

YOU

Crown Hotel, Mar 1st 2014, 11.00pm

Seunghyun POV

Obviously, I come here with this girl to get laid. Her name is dara. She's beautiful like the rest of my exes. After two rounds making love with dara, I can't sleep. I can't believe I met nichkhun and tiffany here. So, nichkhun finally has the courage to bring her girlfriend to hotel. After seven years of waiting and 6 months of dating, he finally get what every man needs. WAIT... Why am I thinking about them?

To be honest, when nichkhun called me. I turned around and saw this gorgeous lady beside him wearing hot tigh black dress that wrap her perfect body. Showing her pale skin. Nichkhun is so lucky. How can he wait for that long? He can't do nothing more than a kiss. I know this thing because nichkhun told me. As usual nichkhun told me about his love life. He said that what friends always do. Telling each other business.

Tiffany. Okay. I have to stop thinking about my roommate's girlfriend. What am I thinking??? She's nichkhun girlfriend for godsake. I need some air. I can't sleep. I get up from bed.

"Where are you going?" ask dara.

"I'm going out. I need some air."

"Are you going to leave me here, alone?" She said and held my hand.

"I'll be right back. Just wait." I smile at her.

"Okay... don't take too long."

 

I'm going down to the lobby. I saw tiffany stands outside the lobby. Alone. So I come to her.

"Where's nichkhun?"

She startled.

"Ohh seunghyun oppa... Nichkhun has to go because there's an emergency call from the hospital."

"And he left you here alone? Why aren't you waiting for him in your room?"

"Whaatt? What room oppa?"

"Ahhh... So you two don't come here to... Ah forget about what I said."

She blushed. She know what I mean.

"It's not like what you think oppa. We just come here to get a dinner."

"Ohh I see... So you're waiting for the taxi? Let me take you home."

"No oppa... You don't have to. I'll just take a cab." She smile. Oh I love how she do it.

"Nah... Let's take you home." I grab her hand and take her to my car.


Inside the car...

 

It's awkward. She keeps looking on the window. So I break this awkward moment.

"So how did you know nichkhun?"

"Our parents know each other. When I going to get my degree in korea, my father called him to accompany me. Since then we became friend. How about you oppa? How can you two become roommate?" Finally she talked and smile. She really is beautiful.

When I am about to answer, my phone ring... It's dara. Damn. I totally forget about her. 

"Ah wait. Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"I'll be back in an hour. Just wait."

I hang up. "So where are we?"

"Is that your girlfriend oppa? The girl from earlier?"

"Yes. Just change the subject. So where are we?"

"She's so beautiful. You two are perfect. How about we're going to a double date? Me and nichkhun. You and dara~ssi." She's so excited.

"No. Double date is not my thing." I smile at her.

"Ahhh so bad... Oppa, my apartment is right in the corner." She pointed a building.

"Thank you oppa for take me home. Do you want to come in?"

"No problem. No, I have to go."

"Okay oppa... Be careful. Thanks again." She smile and wave her hand.

"Bye tiff. Just go in. I'll go after you enter the building."

"Okay oppa.. Bye"

 

She entered the building. No wonder nichkhun falling in love with her. deeply. madly. She's just too good. too nice. Maybe I should start to search for a nice girl like her. Tiffany. Tiffany. Nice girl like that shouldn't go with someone like me. She's perfect with someone like nichkhun. Okay seunghyun! NOW you have to stop thinking about her. 

She's too nice. Which mean she is not my type.

She's too nice. Which mean she don't deserve someone like me.

AND SHE IS NICHKHUN'S GIRLFRIEND. 

Stop thinking about her. Stop thinking about her. 

I keep talking to my self to stop thinking about her. And I failed. I drove my car back to the hotel. Back to my room and find dara sleeping. To stop my self from thinking about her, I decide it to wake dara up and have another round with her. Stop thinking about that nice girl and let just get on a bed with this bad girl. I smirked.

 


Annyeong! I have a free schedule. So I have times to write the third chapter!! I really hope you'll like this story more. Please support this story by giving your comment and subcribe! My story is for you guys! I :D