003: Halcyon Days Ep. 2: Halcyon's Royal Ball Pt.2

►► Halcyon || SM's New Girl Group

FEB. 22ND, 2014 (OH GOD IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG)

   Anyway, Rose had got her chance of doing the mission, but it had somehow ended quite quickly. Being more used to dancing, it was slightly hard for her to memorize lyrics in general. Her songs were EXO sunbaenim's 'Let Out the Beast', 2NE1's 'I Love You', and GOT7's 'Girls Girls Girls'. She had gotten the first two correct, but she had giggled a lot when it came to GOT7. She's really close to JB, and Kai would be pretty jelly right now. But anyways, the staff just couldn't let that slide, and blasted her. "Whyyyyyy~ All I did was giggle! A ton!" she slightly pouted. "As how cute your giggles are, we couldn't just let that slide. You giggled the whole time Girls Girls Girls was on!" co-PD said. "Be warned then, I WILL pull something up on you~" Rose smirked and went to the end of the seats of waiting.

   In the meantime, while waiting for Rose to finish, Miah and Yoonji were chatting with each other. They were wondering what the punishment would be for this special. "I just hope that it doesn't have to do with haunted houses~" Miah shuddered. "I'll be fine with one, as long as I'm not alone~" Yoonji said. "Though it might be fanservice again~" They obviously didn't want to lose again, looking back at the first episode. Especially with each other. Sure they love each other as members, but to lose again on the first two episodes is pretty embarassing. "But what if it's a prize for 1st place? It could be something pretty exciting." Miah wondered. Well only time would tell. Faith in the meantime was glued to her origami paper. As a sign of unity, she was making all kinds of things happy for the members. She was making them their favorite colors, too! She was happy that she's able to debut with them, as it's all their dream of becoming an idol. Surprisingly, she's already learned that makes all of them happy, and eventually she'd make them charms as well.

    Compared to the previous episode, Miah and Yoonji passed the challenge easily without any mistakes or trouble. Though Miah's strong point is dancing and visual, she still managed to go through this challenge while being fabulous at the same time. The songs she got were Girl's Day "Someday", SHINEE's "Lucifer", and SNSD's "Run Devil Run". "How did I do unnie??" Miah asked. "You nailed it! Good job! Now, wish me luck! I maybe have the position of main vocalist and lead rapper, but I sometimes forget lyrics of songs I haven't listened in a while." Yoonji said and grimaced. She approached the mic, and when the music started, the lyrics just came naturally from and it flowed perfectly. The songs she got were, BAP's "Angel (1004)", Sistar's "Give it to Me" and Teen Top's "Rocking". "Oh my god!! You were so awesome unnie! We might not lose this time!" Miah hugged Yoonji happily, making the staff awwww at the cute Yoonmi moment. They're going to get even more love from their fan once this gets aired. 

   "It's now princess Rapunzel's turn!" the PD said. Rian approached a bit nervously; her hair looks really nice, so she was a bit worried that if she messed up the lyrics, the winding microphone will ruin it. "You can do it Rian!" the leader, Evelyn, cheered her on. "Yeah! Fighting~ YOU'LL DO FINE!"  Faith yelled encouragingly.  She smiled back and was happy of the sudden encouragement, which boosted up her confidence. Luckily for her, all the songs she got were from groups that she knows pretty well, since she is close with most of those groups' members. First off, she got  BTS' "Boys in Luv", Miss A's "I Don't Need a Man", and Infinite's "Destiny". "Wow, I'm so lucky! Especially with BTS's song. Jungkook and his friends wouldn't stop singing it when I last saw them!" Rian laughed. "OOOOOH. So I see you're close with BTS' Jungkook. You're not in a secret relationship with him are you?" the co-PD . He didn't mean it, he said this with the purpose of teasing her. "Of course not! We're just best friends! Don't worry Jungkook fans," Rian addressed the camera. "Jungkook is still single! You all still have a chance to be his lucky girl~" Rian winked, causing slight laughter from the people around her. 

  Anyway, eventually all the other girls arrived, but 2 cars had already set off. The new 1st place car had went to Evelyn, along with Yoonji, and Rose, and the 2nd place car went to Faith, Miah, and Rian, who had succeeded on her first try.The remaining girls who did not participate in the singing challenge had finally arrived by car along with their VJs. Elina, RooA and Jei stepped out of the car wearing their beautiful dresses. "Welcome princesses. This will be your first challenge. Since you are the last ones to arrive here, you are a bit disadvantaged compared to the others in reaching the final stage/task. So, in this challenge, it will be a bit different compared to others. You will all participate at the same time, so you won't need to wait for the other to finish. So, the challenge is... We will be playing 10 songs, but only in parts. The first one to recognize the song will get one point. The winner will of course be determined by the number of accumulated points. Got it? Good luck to you all!"    

  "This is so stressful! I hope I'll be able to press the button fast enough." RooA said. "I hope I'll win! Though I wish for you girls to win too, but honesty, I really don't want to suffer the punishment" Jei giggled. Elina sat at her respective place and waited for the game to start.

The songs that were played are the following (the ones who got the song right are written next to the song)

-Vixx's "I Don't Want to Be an Idol" (Elina) 

-SNSD's "I Got a Boy" (RooA) 

-Park Hyoshin's "Memories Ressemble Love" (Elina) 

"Wow, Elina, you answered this one quite fast. Are you a fan of Park Hyoshin's? It seems like you know this song really well." the co-PD said. 

"I'm not really a fan, but I listened to his songs a lot of times because of a good friend" Elina answered. 

"Care to share who share with us who that friend is? Fans will be curious." the PD said. 

"Just a good friend that I play soccer with on my days off." she shrugged while keeping her poker face. The PD was a bit unsatisfied with her answer. She didn't even use any pronouns revealing if that friend is a guy or a girl. With that, the game continued. 

-B.A.P.'s "One shot" (Jei) 

"I never thought I would say this, but I'm glad the B.A.P guys forced me to listen to this song a bunch of times" Jei said. 

"You're close with B.A.P?" the co-PD asked. 

"Yeah, and they're all really friendly towards me." Jei smiled. 

-BoA's "Only one" (Jei) 

-Exo-K's "History" (RooA) 

"Particular close with any Exo-K members?" the PD tried to make RooA spill some juicy information that'll make the media go wild. RooA was thinking of someone special, but she decided to continue hiding it, 

"Not with any particular member. I guess I'm sorta close with them? I mean we work in the same company. We'll see each other for sure." 

-Girl's Day's "Cupid" (RooA) 

"Looks like Elina is starting to fall behind." the PD said, but Elina didn't look worried at all. She still had her straight face. 

-CNBLUE's "I'm sorry" (Jei) 

-B2ST's "Shadow" (Elina) 

Elina turned to look at the PD a bit to show that he shouldn't underestimate her, but once again, it got misunderstoof for an intimidating glare. Because of this win, all three of them have an equal amount of points. With only one song left... Who will win? The last song started to play.... 

"Baby I don’t wanna cry. Jebal nal ullijima. Ireoda jugeulji molla. Baby don’t you break my heart. Naege sangcheojujima. Dorawa niga pillyohae."

"I heard of this before, but I suddenly can't think of the name!" Jei said. 

"Honestly, I've never heard of this song before...." RooA bit her lip and looked slightly sad because she knew she wouldn't be the winner. 

"This song seems like a tough one for the girls." the PD said to the camera. "Who will be the winn

"Ledapple's Sadness." Elina replied simply. 

"Elina's the winner!" the co-PD announced. 

"Unnie, you're so good! How did you know the answer??" RooA asked Elina. 

"My brother's in Ledapple," she answered. 

"So Elina's the winner! You will be excluded from the punishments. As for you two... RooA and Jei, you two have just have to... Finish these extra salmon nigiri we prepared for our staff's lunch," the PD brought out the plate. 

"OH. It's not that bad of a punishment I guess. Though, it would have been more awesome it was American food, but sushi's cool too!" Jei said. 

"I'll be taking one now~" RooA grabbed a pair of chopsticks and reached for a nigiri. Seeing her groupmate reach for one, Jei didn't hesitate to take one too. 

Both girls were enjoying their portion of nigiri, until....

"Oh my god!! This is so spicy!!!!! Did you guys put jalapeno in there?!" RooA's eyes widden and looked around to see if there was a glass of water nearby. 

"You got jalapeno? And I thought I had the worst one! I have like a thick layer of wasabi between the piece of fish and the rice!" Jei fanned her tongue. 

"Sorry for doing this to your girls, but a punishment's a punishment," the co-PD said. "Now finish the other two pieces and you girls may join your friends at the next game round."

"What's in the other two pieces?" Jei asked. 

"It's the same thing. One wasabi and one jalapeno. You two have to eat the one you haven't eaten yet." the PD said.  

"You guys are so mean!" RooA complained, who was now fanning her burning lips. 

"Here you go!" the co-PD brought the plate out again. 

"Where did they go?" RooA asked. 

The PD and the co-PD took a look at the plate, and the two pieces of sushi were indeed gone. 

"Well that's odd... It didn't fall out of the plate though; I mean it was on the table when were talking," the co-PD said. The staff looked around, but they couldn't find the two missing fish. 

"Can we go then?" Elina asked. 

"Well then, I guess you two are off the hook! You may go." the PD gestered them to their car. 

Where did the jalapeno and the wasabi salmon nigiri go? Did someone eat it? Guess it'll remain a mystery~ 

  The three girls arrived to the next challenge, which takes place... AT A SUPERMARKET? The other princesses were just about to go in, but seing their three groupmates arriving, they decided to wait for them too. 

"You guys are so slow~" Rose teased the girls. 

"Since all the princesses are here, I shall explain to you all what your second challenge is." the girl dressed up as Pocahontas announced. "You have 10 minutes to gather all the ingredients you need to make a dish for our mystery judges. You can grab as much as you need, but you are not allowed to use the trolley! You can use the basket though. After fifteen minutes, you girls have to come back here; if not, we will immediately deduct 10 points from your grand total!" 

Pocahontas waited the girls to process her instructions. Once she saw that there was no more confusion in their eyes, she gave the signal for them to go. 

The girls hurried up and entered the supermarket. It wasn't THAT big, but since none of the girls ever came here to shop before, it might become troublesome to search for ingredients.

"What should I make..." Faith said to herself when she walked by the aisle. She soon reached the baking aisle, and without think more, she grabbed the needed ingredients to make 

"What will you make Evelyn-sshi?" her VJ Sangil asked as they stroll down the aisle. "I think I'll just make kimchi fried rice; it's the first dish I learned whenI started cooking!" 

The girls have fifteen minutes to purchase their ingredients, which is not that much time considering they have to brainstorm their ideas while shopping at the same time. However, there was a princess that was already done.

"Are you sure you're only buying these Jei?" Ahri, her VJ, asked. "Yeah, I'm sure. This is the only thing I'm confident of making." Jei answered and swung her light shopping bag. "Don't worry Ahri, I'll be fine~" 

"Oh my god, I hope this dish will turn out well!" Rose exclaimed as she passed her ingredients at the cashier. "Are you making pasta?" her VJ Minjoo asked. "Yep! I'm making lasagna for the first time. I've never really been a great cook, but let's hope things go well!" 

"Kamsahamnida~" RooA thanked the cashier. She happily walked out of the supermarket feeling condient that the dish she will cook will turn out really well. "You seem very confident RooA-sshi. What are you making?" Sungin asked. "Secret! You'll see later! I'll even let you taste it later if though you're not a judge!" "Aww, you're too sweet RooA-sshi" her VJ said. 

"Miah, what do you plan to make today?" her VJ Minju asked. "Dessert hehe. You'll see later! And I'm positive it'll be sucessful! But just in case I do mess up, I bought extra cream and chocolate!" 

"Banana... check. Stawberries... check. Raspberries and Blackberries... check. Crêpes batter mix... check. Chocolate sauce... check." Rian spoke to herself as she checked her ingredients again. "Ready to go Miss Rian?" her VJ Jongsuk said. "Yep! Let's go~ I'm gonna try to remake the crêpes my chef used to make me back in San Fransisco!" 

"Do you think making burger and fries a good idea?" Yoonji asked her VJ. "Personally, I love this idea because it's one of my favorite foods. So, I would say, yes!" "I hope they turn out well; I don't want to lose again!" 

Everybody was waiting for Elina to come out of the supermarket as the 15 minutes were soon coming to an end. Near the last two minutes, Elina came out with four bags filled up with ingredients. 

"Aren't you worried you won't have enough time to cook all this?!" her VJ Inpyo asked. 

"Woah! This is a lot of stuff! I agree with Inpyo. Will you be okay?" Jei also asked her. 

"I don't know; we'll see," she shrugged and put her bags into the car. 

With the arrival of the final princess, they all departed towards the next destination. 

"Welcome everyone to this beautiful five star hotel's restaurant's kitchen. If you do not recognize my costume, I am the female chef, Colette. from Ratatouille. The rules are simple. You have an hour and a half to cook up a dish, that will then be plated on four plates for the judges. The people who will be judging you are your hairstylist Song Chan Ho, your manager Park Hyung Seok, your make-up artist Kim Shin Yeong, and lastly, your onstage outfit designer Yu Ha Min. Ready everyone? GO!" the woman dressed up as Colette pressed the start button to the timer. 

Every girl worked hard on their food, and most of them needed the full hour and a half. For some reason, Jei was walking around the kitchen and wasn't really cooking until the last 15 minutes. 

In the end this is what the girls made (picture does not necessarily mean that the girls did the exact same thing, it's just to show you what it was suppose to look like and to make you readers hungry ^0^) : 

 

"I have a question for you RooA. You seem so confident when cooking your gratin mac and cheese. Is there a special story behind it?" the manager asked. 

"Oh it's just a dish I've learned from my mom when I was a kid..." her voice drifted away, and her eyes became very empty and she looked deep in thoughts, as if reliving memories from the past. Something shocking must have happened to her in the past... 

Elina let out a cough, making the judge get her attention. 

"Oh Elina, first off, I want to say, very impressive. With an hour and a half, you managed to make us so much food. Where did you learn to cook such delicious Japanese food?" Chan Ho asked. 

"I'm part Japanese, so I learned to cook from my mom. Plus, I used to live in Japan; I eat a lot of Japanese food," Elina answered with no particular change in expression once again. 

After tasting each dish, the judges have come to a conclusion and wrote it down for Colette to announce. 

"Since many of you did a great job, the judges decided to change some rules. This challenge won't be a ranked 1st, 2nd place, etc. challenge. It's a pass or fail one. Here are the results: 

  • Evelyn: Pass. Amazing kimchi fried rice. A simple dish, but tasted very good. 
  • Jei: Fail. You didn't really cook a meal, you just poured hot water into the cup noodles, and the noodles were too soggy. Sorry, we couldn't pass your dish.
  • RooA: Pass. BEST MAC AND CHEESE WE'VE EVER EATEN IN OUR LIFE. GOOD JOB! 
  • Rian: Fail. Your crêpes were burned. Sorry, we had to fail you. 
  • Mia: Pass. We liked the way you displayed your dessert. It was very tasty and not too sweet!
  • Rose: Fail. Your lasagna was burnt, and the only edible parts were too hard for us to bite into. Sorry, we had to fail you. 
  • Elina: Pass. You are a masterchef, and probably have the potential to open a five star Japanese restaurant. Good job! 
  • Faith: Pass. The cupcakes were cuteness overload! They were very delicious. 
  • Yoonji: Pass. Though the sweet potato fries were fried a bit too long, they were still very edible and are well seasoned. Your burger was very tasty.

 

"Well, to the princesses that passed. Congratulations! To those that didn't pass... Well your punishment is to do dishes later." 

"Why later?" Rose asked. 

"Because you girls will be attenting a Royal Ball later! We even invited princes to dance with you. Don't worry; the ones who are punished still get to attend it, but you have to finish cleaning a certain amount of dirty dishes before going to dance!"  

  The girls bid their goodbyes to the judges and headed towards the fancy ballroom planned for them at a hotel. After a long day of missions, the girls headed towards a chaning room to get their make up and their hair fixed. 

"I don't want to do dishes..." Rian pouted as one of the hairstylist fixed her hair and added a bit of curls at the end. 

"Me neither. Just the thought of it makes me shiver," Jei said with her eyes closed as a make-up artist did some touch-ups. 

"Cheer up girls! At least we're not alone... Who am I kidding? Washing dishes is a pain," Rose sighed. 

While the three girls who let out a big sigh, the rest of Halcyon, well, almost the rest of Halcyon were all excited and were curious who their princes were. 

"I wonder if Exo will come! That'll be so cool! They're so fun!" Yoonji squealed. 

"Personally, I hope Vixx's Hyuk comes hehe," Mia giggled. 

"You're dating my brother?? I didn't know that!" Faith gasped. The girls openly talked about this stuff because there were no cameras filming them at the moment. The camera crew were either setting up their equipment for the Royal Ball, or some of them were having their late lunch break. 

"Haha, of course not! We're just really good friends," Mia answered honesty. "Who do you want to come Faith?" 

"Since we're being honest, I would say... N oppa from Vixx hehe. What about your unnie?" Faith addressed Evelyn. 

'If possible, G-Dragon would be cool, though I doubt he'll come. He always has a busy schedule..." Evelyn answered.

"And you RooA?" Yoonji asked. 

"Anyone's fine," RooA answered, but in her head, she was thinking of someone in particular... 

"Elina unnie? And you? You haven't said much," Faith attempted to start a conversation with Elina. All heads turn to her to see if she would join the group conversation. 

She looked up for a few seconds, but then shrugged meaning she doesn't know, and turned her attention back to the person she was texting on her phone. 

"Come on~ Don't be so reserved unnie! We won't tell who you like! It doesn't necessarily have to be someone you like; it could just be someone you want to see today!" Faith tried again. She really has a lot of determination to bring the quiet, reserved, intimidating one into the happy Halcyon family. 

But still, it was a one way conversation. 

"Is he from Vixx????" Faith tried to guess at random. 

"Are you done with my make-up and hair?" Elina asked her stylest. "Yes." Seuk Hye said and nodded. Elina got up and walked towards the couch in the resting lounge to take a nap. 

"Oh darn... That was fail," Faith pouted. 

"Give her time, I'm sure she'll become close with us one day,"tthe leader Evelyn assured Faith. She was happy to see that one of the members tried to make everyone close with each other. 

About an hour later, the girls looked even prettier than before and headed towards the ballroom to meet their prince. 

"Welcome everyone! This will be the final event of the day, and I hope you will all enjoy it. As for the losers of the previous task, here are some gloves, and you will be washing the stake of dishes accumulated since this morning in the corner over there." the PD pointed at the sink that was randomly installed in a ballroom. How odd... Did they really do this for the purpose of this show? It was so out of place.

"You girls must all be impatient to meet your prince right now, well to make this short, there are no rules here. There isn't really one prince specifically assigned to one girl. There are actually more than nine, so just pick the one you want to hang out with tonight. Though I must warn you, there are some that we invited after reading several rumors spreading on the Internet." the PD said. "Anyways, enjoy the ball everyone~" 

12 guys in awesome suits walked into the ballroom to meet the girls. And the prince charmings are... (dialogue for the princes will be dark green)

  • Vixx's Hyuk (who requested to come to keep an eye on the prince who will dance with her sister) 
  • Vixx's N (who is the guy Hyuk wants to keep an eye on; he's feeling suspicious about him and Faith) 
  • Exo-M's Luhan 
  • Exo-M's Tao 
  • Exo-K's Chanyeol
  • Exo-K's Kai 
  • Exo-K's Baekhyun
  • GOT7's JB (who was waving cheerfully waving at Rose) 
  • B.A.P.'s Himchan 
  • Shinee's Taemin
  • Shinee's Jonghyun 
  • BTS' Jin 

 

"Hyuk.. What are you doing here???" Faith called her brother, who came to give her a hug. 

"Oh, just wanted to see my little sister. Is that a problem??" he raised a brow. 

"Of course not! Oh, and hi N oppa!" Faith waved at the approaching N. 

"You call him oppa, and you don't call me that..." Hyuk stared at N and Faith. 

"Don't be so jealous Hyukie. Come on Faith, shall we go dance?" N said in a gentleman-like manner. Faith smiled, took his hand and went to the middle of the ballroom.

 

"Oh god, there are so many dishes to do!" Rose complained. 

"Do you need help?" a voice said from behind. 

"Oh my god! JB!!!! You surprised me. Are you seriously willing to do dishes?" 

"Sure why not? I'll be nice to you today." he smiled nicely. He was about to grab one of Rose's hands to take off a glove, but someone interrupted him. 

"Yo JB, someone was calling you," Kai came up and said. 

"Oh? Alright then. Later Rose!" he waved and went to the direction Kai pointed at. 

"Didn't I said before that only I get to be close to you," Kai whispered to Rose's ear, which caused her to blush. Maybe doing dishes wasn't that bad afterall. 

 

"Hi, I'm Huang Zitao," the panda-like eye guy approached Elina. 

"I know. We work in the same company," Elina said indifferently. 

"Haha true... So eh, where you from?" Tao asked. 

"Japan." Elina answered. Tao was actually really interested in her, but he is having trouble continuing the conversation with her. It was so much easier with other girls he met before. 

"Are you interested in dancing with me...?" he invited her. 

"No thanks," she answered.

"Oh come on! What else could you possibly do tonight if you don't dance?" Tao asked. Elina stared at him with intimidating eyes, and tried to think up an excuse. 

"Jei. Rian. Put down your gloves and dishes and go dance." Elina said to them. Jei and Rian were quite surprised, but seeing Elina's serious face, they knew she wasn't kidding. 

"Thank you Elina! You're the best!"  Jei was about to hug her, but remembered that Elina didn't like it the last time she hugged her. She then proceeded to see a Luhan and immediately took her hand and led her to the dance floor. 

"This is so unexpected! Gomawo Elina~" Rian thanked her also. She went to see BTS' Jin. "Hi Yeonnie, it's been a while! You should come visit BTS more often; we practically never see you anymore! A certain someone complains a lot about your lack of visit quite often..." he winked hopping Rian understands who he's talking about. "Alright, alright. I'll try to visit you guys when I have some time off! Anyways, are we just gonna stand here and chat all night? Come on! Let's go dance~" 

"As you can see Tao-sshi, I am busy doing dishes. Goodbye." Elina looked away uninterested. So Tao wasn't the guy she wanted to see tonight. Who is this mystery guy she is thinking of? 

Tao looked at her once more before joining his friends. She seem to interest him even more than before. 

 

"Hi Evelyn," Himchan greeted her. 

"Himchan!" Evelyn waved at him. Though she was happy to see her friend Himchan, she was still feeling dissappointed that G-Dragon did not come. 

"I know what you're thinking, and I actually came as his messenger; I saw him when we were in Europe," Himchan said, and grabbed Evelyn's hand to place something in. Evelyn gasped at the small gift. 

"He said that he'll meet with you soon, and it's a small gift he bought for you in Paris I think." Himchan said.

Oh my, this is so unexpected!" Evelyn exclaimed. 

"So eh, are we gonna go dance or what?" Himchan teased his friend. She seemed very awed by the necklace. 

"Huh what? Oh yeah, sure haha," Evelyn laughed. She must be very happy to receive such a nice gift. With that, another princess and a prince went to join the others to dance. 

 

Miah was feeling a bit confused and didn't know what to do. Faith seemed to notice that, so she went on her tip toes and whispered something into Hyuk's ear. Hyuk turned his head and saw Mia, and gave her a warm smile as he approached her. "Hi Miah, so you work with my sister now... Don't hesitate to tell me if she's trying to do some troublemaker things!" "Haha, I'm sure she won't. Come on oppa, let's go dance~" 

 

"Since you're four guys and we're two girls; two of you will be left out if we chose our prince. Why don't we just go dance as a big group?" RooA suggested and looked at Yoonji for approval. "Yeah, that would be fun!" Yoonji cheered. "Sure, why not? But before we do that, let's go get some hors-d'oeuvre! I heard they make great food in this hotel!" Taemin suggested. The big group agreed and walked quickly towards the servers to get some food. "YAH! Jonghyun get your hand off of it! I took it first!" "But it's my favorite... Can't you be nice to your oppa?" Jonghyun half begged. He must be hungry. "Urgh.. Fine! If we weren't great friends, you would so not be getting this!" "Thanks Yoonji!" Jonghyun said and ate the food as if he hadn't eaten in ages. 

"Gets your hands off the berry mousse!! You know I like anything with berries! How dare you??" RooA scolded Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "S-Shhhorry, but we're wreallly hungwey!" they said together with their mouth full of desserts. They were really enjoying the mini desserts set up on the nice table. "Go eat the mini cheesecakes instead! There are a bunch left! You've eaten like the entire berry mousse tray! Leave some for me, or for others!" RooA said, but she couldn't help but laugh at their silliness. "No we didn't! There's one left!" Chanyeol pointed out. RooA was about to grab it, but Baekhyun thought of a way to distract her so that he could get it instead. "Hey look Suho's here!" Baekhyun pointed at the door. "Huh? What?" RooA looked at the direction he pointed. At that very second, Chanyeol and Baekhyun devoured the last berry mousse. When RooA turned her head back, she realized she has been tricked. "You guys are so mean!" 

 

"Looks like most princesses got a nice happy ending. Stay tune for the next episodes! This was Halcyon Days! Annyeong~"  the PD wrapped up the show and told the camera crew to shoot a final shot of the girls having fun with the princes. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey girls, I'm finally back! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in so long! I was really busy with school! But hey, at least I'm back and running! With that though, I'm pretty much on writer's block. What should I do for the next update? So anyway, you'll most likely see more updates for at least 2 months.Right  now I'll probably get Halcyon ready for their debut, so stay tuned for that!

SONG OF THE DAY: VIXX's "Eternity"

EXO's "Thunder"