003: Halcyon Days Ep. 2: Halcyon's Royal Ball Pt.1

►► Halcyon || SM's New Girl Group

February 22nd, 2014

   A week later of the 1st episode of Halcyon, the girls were ready to film a 2nd episode after their 1st week of training as Halcyon. It was 7 in the morning, but of course they wouldn't wake up! So, it was up to one person in the dorm to awake the sleeping beauties...

   "WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEADS! YOU HAVE YOUR 2ND EPISODE OF HALCYON DAYS NOW!" Hyungseok shouted with a megaphone in hand. He was actually quite excited after watching the 1st, as many funny shots were shown. Today, he was informed of a special. But of course I'm not gonna say yet! Anyway, if they didn't wake up, it was suggested by Inpyo to input a sleeping cam, which the other VJs agreed.

   The 1st to wake up after Hyungseok's command was easy-woken Faith. Because of Hyuk, she can wake up EASILY. She was annoyed of how he woke them up, and slowly climbed down the ladder. She fixed up her hair, but left on her pajamas. She decided she needed something to cuddle while in the dorm, so got her Buttercup plush and walked out. "Yah Hyungseok oppa! You didn't need to wake us up THAT way~" she pouted and lightly punched Hyungseok. He simply shruged, "I got too lazy to wake you girls up one by one. Sorry Faith~" he ruffled her hair. He only did it however because it was really adorable when Faith pouted. "YAH! ONLY HYUKKIE CAN DO THAT TO MY HAIR~" she pouted once again and fixed up her hair. "Anyway, just get ready. The intro will be in the back yard. Make sure you have twin braids on you." He informed her and lightly pushed Faith out to the living room. "Wait, twin braids?" she asked herself. "Why does HE want ME to have twin braids suddenly?" She was weirded out, did he just ask her out on a date after filming? Oh gosh, she can't imagine. Sure, he's good-looking, but your MANAGER? Ew. She'd agree with Hyuk for once. Though then again, it could be something else. "Oh whatever, I'll have Chanho oppa help me with that..." With that, she lazily walked to the closet. When she finally got in, she was lucky enough that the clothes Jei and Mia threw were picked up. So, she placed Buttercup on the cushion and started to look for something nice to throw on. However, she then noticed a green dress on the wall and a tiara on a mannequin. They both had her name on it. She was clueless of what was going on, as she didn't catch the last part of what Hyungseok shouted. So, she decided to just wear them anyway. She loved how the dress was a high-low! Next, she found Chanho at the patio. "Annyeong, Chanho oppa! Could you do twin braids for me please?" she asked him. "Sure, why not Faith~ I think you're my favorite from all the girls anyway ^^" he confessed. "Haha, thank you oppa~" Eventually after a few minutes, Chanho was done with her twin braids. "Gumawo oppa!" she happily walked out. She finally went out back to see what was going on...

   After Faith had left the closet, one by one the girls woke up and went through the same process, though this time Seuk Hye doing their hair. Rian had a purple long and slightly puffy dress and also a tiara with her hair left down. In the end, all the girls had these on: (in sorry if this doesn't suit your style, but it's for the concept of today's episode >.<)

JEI - 1 | 2 | 3 MIAH - 1 | 2 (you get a bow instead :D) | left down EVELYN - 1 | 2 | 3 ROOA - 1 | 2 | 3 ROSE - 1 | 2 | 3 YOONJI - 1 | 2 | slightly curl bangs with hair down ELINA - 1 | 2 (you get to hold this around XD) | 3

(If your chara links are broken then do tell me, I'll fix them when I have the time~)

   Once all the girls were at the back, finally the episode was starting. "Welcome to ..." "Halcyon Days!" they started off the intro really excitedly. Most of the male staff were oogling of how beautiful they were. Before one of them could complain about the dresses though, the PD explained the concept. "I hope you don't mind the dresses, as they're for today's episode. Anyway, because princesses are something that make people happy, today's episode is a Disney Princesses Special! Each one of you is a different princess. In the order you are standing in from left to right (Faith, Jei, Elina, Rian, Yoonji, Miah, Evelyn, RooA, Rose), you are Anna, Elsa, Merida, Rapunzel, Aurora, Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, and Mulan." "So does that mean I'm related to Faith?" Jei laughed. "You might be secretly~" Yoonji replied. "But, why am I Aurora? Because I slept for 18 hours?!" Everyone laughed at the question, because that was the reason why the writers chose her as Sleeping Beauty. Elina was actually kind of happy she was Merida, because both of them were sporty. Plus, she had a 'weapon'.  "But what about the other princesses like Ariel and Pocahontas?" Miah questioned. "No worries, they play a role, too. Anyway, with this concept, we will find out who is the best princess. Do you girls want to suggest a punishment? " "Go through a haunted house?" Minjee suggested. "PLEASE NO. ANYTHING BUT A HAUNTED HOUSE." RooA and Faith said at the same time. You could tell they hated horror! "Haha, don't you worry girls, that was just to scare you. But anyway, because you are princesses today, you have a special ride for each of you! However since Faith came first, she gets to set off already. The rest of you have time outs. The last, Elina, will have to wait for 30 minutes!" However, she simply shrugged. Elina could just doze off again! Faith was singing Oh Yeah again, and everyone laughed again. So along with her VJ Joonki they went to the front of the dorm to see what was their ride. They were both amazed of how much that car was a luxury! So, they left for their 1st mission at a restraunt. The other girls were chatting while leaving one by one every 3-5 minutes another left. One of the rides was the infamous Cinderella carriage, which of course went to Cinderella!

   Somehow Evelyn and Rose (2nd and 3rd) arrived before Faith, as she came 2 minutes after the two. It turns out that she was buying a stack of origami paper along the way! Once they sat down, they were given an advantage to eat breakfast before the others. Though, one of them had to cook. So they had Kai Bai Bo and somehow Faith lost AGAIN! Yeah, she' pretty bad at it. So, she decided to go for a Western breakfast, with this extravaganza! She's actually pretty OK at cooking, but is REALLY good at baking! Evelyn and Rose thanked her A LOT, and started eating. She also made some for the staff there as well. Once they finished their fine breakfast, another girl wearing an Ariel as a human looking dress popped out. "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Dahyun imnida! I'm the Princess Ariel, here for your 1st mission! Because three of you are here already, we can start!" "Annyeonghaseyo!" the three girls replied. With that she read the mission card, "As I am the princess with most musical talent, the theme of my game is music! With 3 songs randomly given to you, you have to sing the correct lyrics to it! However if you get the lyrics wrong, prepare to get bursted!" "Well, this should be easy! We are almost idols after all." Evelyn said. "Ne, shall we get started?" As Faith was 1st in the Waking Up 'mission', she got to go up first. The three songs came up were from 2008-2013: U-Kiss's 'Stop Girl', IU's 'Good Day', and VIXX' s 'Superhero'. Because she's a part of the Vocal Line, this was pretty easy for her. " Some days huhoe hagetji some days ulgido hagetji, todays the day that I'll be flyin away yeah, neol wi hae modeun geol julge neol wihae sarangeul halge-" Good Day came on. "Saero bakkwin nae meoriga byeolloyeonneunji, Ipgo nawatdeon osi silsuyeotdeon geonji, Ajik moreuneun cheok gieok an naneun cheok" then finally, Superhero came on. Because her twin sibling is in the group, the staff thought to give this one the most lyrics."Nae pume dugeundugeun, Ttwiineun shimjang soril neukkyeo bwah, Shinbiroun naye himeun ojing neoreul wiihan geo-shiran geol, Oh jigil-ke neol come, fantastic world~" However, it was Ravi's rap that threw her off. " Tallyeo hwahk tallyeo-ga eodi-l kadeun nal ttarawah, Ikeon geonbangjimeul neomeoseon, Urideulye neomchineun jashinkam noeun bonneung-" BWAH! BLASTED! What they meant by blasted: wind blower mircophones. "HOW COULD YOU CHOOSE THAT PUNISHMENT FOR A PRINCESS?!" Then it was Evelyn's turn. During that time, Miah and Yoonji surprisingly. Because of the last episode, Minjee and Faith kept teasing them of the YoonMi couple. They actually got quite popular out of it! Evelyn's songs were Ailee's "I Will Show You", BoA's "Hurricane Venus", and a random throw in: Mulan's "Reflection". "Boyeojulge wanjeonhi dallajin na, boyeojulge hwolssin deo yeppeojin na, babocheoreom sarang ttaemune tteonan neo ttaemune ulji anheullae" then came in BoA. "Buranhan soyongdori geu aneseo taeeona
Garyeotdeon beire gangnyeolhan jeonyuri ireo neol hyanghae, (Woo uh Woo uh) Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy
" It was going smooth, this was quite a surprise. However, she chuckled when Reflection came on. "Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know? Somehow I cannot hide who I am though I've tried. When will my reflection show, who I am inside?" "Isn't Reflection supposed to be my song?" Minjee slightly complained. "I'm sorry Rose, it was supposed to be for you!" the co-PD said. To be honest, every princess gets their own song, but messed up with Faith's round. Her Disney song was supposed to be "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?". "Anyway, congratulations to Evelyn, you've passed! Since you're now 1st place, you get to take the 1st place car, though 2nd and 3rd get to ride with you, so you can stay here and watch," So she sat quietly.
 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Gosh, I'm getting so used to doing the story in parts XD Anyway, guess what will happen in the end? Well, there's of course a happy ending to every tale ^^ Though I'm so sorry, I'm so late at posting >.< I got lazy >.< I hope you like your princess choices! I and your awesome co-author decided these based on your personality, well minus Yoonji, it's 'cause she has slpept for 18 hours XD In case I'm putting a key for you girls ^^
PRINCESS KEY: Faith - Anna, Jei - Elsa, Elina - Merida, Rian - Rapunzel, Yoonji - Aurora, Miah - Snow White, Evelyn - Belle, RooA - Cinderella, Rose - Mulan
 
SONGS OF THE DAY: Orange Caramel's 'Catallena' and Rain's '30 y'
I'm doing 2 today 'cause holy crap I love both ^^ And yes, I'm a kid who likes Rain's songs. WIN!