1

Foreigner

tumblr_lzta02l1hz1qk6cqxo1_500.gif

 

 

1

 

"Hey! You! Stop right there!" The police officer called.

I smirked and laughed as I ran. I pushed people out of my way, some stumbled and yelled some YAHs or Are you crazy?s, some... just didnt care. I mean who wouldnt give a half American - half Korean girl, who looked American (In the midst of Korea) a dirty look? Yes. I was born in America. How did I end up in Korea? I wanted to get away from my step mom and step dad four years ago. It didnt go as planned though.

My name is Chi. Like kimchi... but without the 'kim'. My step parents are American. Im half Korean from my biological mother. But hey, lucky me, I got my dads face. So I look like a pure American. I dont have a problem with it but apparently half of Korea does. I dont live here alone. Theres my childhood friend that came with me on my journey to Korea four year ago. Hes like a brother. His name is Rayn. He's at Busan, while Im here in the midst of Seoul dancing in the streets. This is the only non-boring thing I can do to actually keep myself alive.

"Stop!" I heard the cop behind me.

I continued running and shoving every person who was infront of me as I turned the corner. I looked up ahead and saw a perfect spot to hide. A crowd. I sprinted faster and pushed myself to get into the crowd. I ended up being sandwiched by a tall schoolgirl in her 17s and a shorter girl that looked like she was four years old.

I looked past the crowd and spotted the cop looking around like a hungry tiger. Im the prey. He took out his police phone thingy, whatever you call it, and said something into it. Looking disappointed he turned around and left. Jogging up the other cops that were at the end of the alley waiting for him... Or me.

I shook that thought out of my head and realized I was squeazing the shorter girls shoulders. Squeazing the life of them. She was looking at me and gave me a dirty look... too. I quickly retracked my hands and awkwardly bowed and apologized. She just scoffed and turnd around. I made a face behind her and pretended to punch her. For a four year old, baby faced girl, she has some attitude.

When I was sure that all the cops drive away in there sqeaky clean cop cars, I sighed in relief. This was like a daily routine:

Wake up. Go dance. Get chased. Hide behind some dumpster. Go home.

I was lucky today and got a crowd to hide in. I didnt like hiding behind dumps-

bbiribbom bbaeribom~ bbiribbom bbaeribom~

I jumped a little as my phone blasted a song indicating I got a call.

"Da-" I was about to curse, "WHAT!"

"이봐!방법은 당신의 친구에게 얘기인가요? " The voice said.

I knew who it was. "Yah! Rayn! Tell me what you said! You know Im not fluent in Korean yet!" I could feel his smirk on his face.

He chuckled. "I said 'Hows my favorite girl doing in the midst of EXO fans?' "

I rolled my eyes. I knew that wasnt what he said but, "What do you mean EXO fans?"

"Look around."

I looked around and said that I was in between a crowd of fangirls holding lightsticks a pictures of EXO. They were screaming and yelling oppa or luhannie! I mentally slapped myself. I looked up at a tall building with glass windows covering 99.99% of it. It was the S.M. building. S.M. building... WHAT? I finally realized I was standing behind the builing of S.M. Entertainment.

I rose my phone back up to my ears. "Rayn?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"The roof of the brick building."

I looked up and saw Rayn waved with the hand he had his phone in. Excitment filled my insides. He barely visited. But when he does he always makes one of those crazy appearences.

I waved back and said into my phone, "Wait there Ill come up!"

I hung up and pushed myself through the huge crowd of girls. Once I did I ran into another girl. From instict, I bowed and apologized a million times. I probably looked like a dork with my advanced korean but like I had a choice.

I waited for some yelling or atleast a 'tsk'. None came.

I heard the girl laugh, "Its okay you dont need to apologize so much."

I looked at her in shock.

"Oh..." I said awkwardly, "Okay."

She smiled and left to her little fan group. There was alot of fan groups. One was listening and singing to Growl. The other was fanning over teaser pictures of EXO and the one I hid in stood in guard of any k-pop van that might park and glorious looking people will come out.

I shrugged it off. I wasnt a major fan of EXO. But I am a fan of Kai. That guy can dance. Like... He can dance. Really well.

I looked at the building again and saw sillouettes of people passing by. I felt my lips form into a sad smile. One of biggest dreams was to become some famous dancer in America. All that went down the drain when I was adopted by my oh so not-so-nice step parents. They made rules that I had to follow. No singing, dancing, or acting. No phones. No music. No boys. No friends. Because apparently I am an independent child of the president Barak Obama. Shh. I did not just say that. It got worse when my parents began to give me up for photography. photography.

Listen neukkil su itni
Nae shimjangi ttwi jireul anha

My heart be breakin'
Bunhan maeume ureo do bogo
Sori jilleo ha wechyeo do bwasseo
My pain be creepin'

My head shot to the right where a group of school girls were dancing to EXOs History. I loved this song and I knew the moves to this song. I wanted to go and dance but I also didnt want to be judged by a bunch of girls. So I stood in my place watching them dance. I smiled as they looked so embaressed by their somewhat awful dance. But it was a special dance for EXO. They didnt care what others thought.

I got a chance to go and dance when two big black vans pulled up right by the back enterance. All the girls screamed and ran up to the van completely blacking any way for the passengers inside to get out. I giggled as a guard was pushed back by girls. A fangirls love is much more powerful than a guard... They say.

I restarted the music and got into position. I pulled out a hair tie and tied my pink hair into a pony tail. Yes. Pink. I like pink. And once the music started my hands started shaking making y oants shake with them. I loved the beginning. Listen neukkil su itni. Nae shimjangi ttwi jireul anha. I mouthed the words as I danced. While I was dancing I was a figure walk up beside and started to dance as well. I looked over and it was Rayn. I laughed and stopped, pausing the music.

"Whats up!" I said hi-fiving him.

"Nothing. Just got bored of waiting for you."

"Ha! Sorry. Kinda got carried away... You know?"

He laughed. "Yeah I know."

I smiled and was about to continue dancing when the scream of fangirls became unbearible to listen to. I looked behind Rayn and saw twelve gorgious looking korean guys walking past the crowd. Well, stumbling past the crowd.

I shook my head. "Those girls..."

I played the music and continued dancing as Rayn instructed me to move my feet more. Rayn was the guy who got me into dance in the first place. He taught me to dance. So he is like my teacher. Once the song was halfway over, Rayn told me what to do because I didnt know what to do here exactly.

"Move you hands like this." Rayn demonstrated, "And your leg is parallel with your arms. Extend and snap!"

I laughed at his descriptive words he used. But I did as he said and then I continued dancing. Soon, the crowd became bigger and they sang along with the song. I just continued dancing. My pink hair swaying into my face. Actually, I like my hair very much but I never met anyone with such hair color like me. I like being this way. It makes me unique, in a way.

I need you and you want me
Jigurani byeoreseo oh oh oh oh
Every every everyday
Naega mandeun history

The song ended. I smiled at Rayn and he hugged me. Applause and whistles erupted all of a sudden and I jumped. I looked around and all the girls where squealing and jumping. Some even ran up to me and asked me where I learned to dacne like that. I casually pointed at Rayn. All the girls swooned over him.

The other girls ran past me and sqealed at the people behind me. I turned around only to me pushed back by three body guards giving the k-pop stars room. I was blocked by a mod of girls and being a shorty, I couldnt see anything.

"Yah!" I heard some one yell. I looked over and it was the girl I ran into, she motioned me closer.

I ran up to her and she scooted over to give a spot. Once I looked up I was blinded by the view. There they stood...

"WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseo, We are EXO!"

All of their eyes were turned to one person... me.


Chapter one. Done!

1647 words! Wow.

Anyways! First fanfic! First chapter! First fanfic! First chapter!

Woo hoo! Im excited!

But as I said int the foreward. I dont know how often Ill be posted up chapters.. Im sorry if chapter two will come out very late. But please look forward to this story!

THANK YOU! <3