01: Final

He Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

"Stop staring, will you?" Chanyeol poked Baekhyun's cheek, breaking his train of thoughts. Baekhyun frowns as he looks at the boy sitting next to him. "Stop poking, will you?" 

"Hyung... you can't keep staring at her like that." Sehun spoke from the other side of the table, irritated by his hyung. Baekhyun huffs as he looks at Sehun now. "I can't help it~! she's beautiful."

"So why wouldn't you go sit with her for lunch instead with us?" Suho suggested, taking a sip from his juice. Baekhyun blushed, "I- I can't."

"Sure you can! You're Byun Baekhyun~! you can charm any girl you want." D.O encoraged him. Kai pouts, "I thought I'm the one who can charm any girl I want."

D.O patts his shoulder, "Of course you are." and a smile immediatly showed up on his face. Baekhyun sighed and hid his face with his hands, "I can't do this. What if she will think I'm an idiot?"

"I'm sure she won't think that, well at least not until the second time you will sit with her." Suho shrugged and Baekhyun's head snapped up at him. "You promise?" 

Suho chuckled and nodded in amusement, "Sure." 

"Pinky swear?" Baekhyun gave him his pinky. Suho was about to cross his pinky with Baekhyun's, when suddenly Chanyeol hit Baekhyun's hand. "JUST GO ALREADY."

"okay, okay, sheesh." Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed and he grabbed his food tray, standing up and walking towards the beautiful girl who was sitting alone, not far from his table.

* * * *

"Oppa~!" You shouted. Baekhyun waved at you with a large smile on his face. You smile back and he came to a halt once he was in front of you.

"Let's go~!" He cheered and you both started heading to the Arcade.

It's been a week since that day Baekhyun sat with you for lunch. He sat with you instead of with his friend for the days that came after, until he offered you to join his friends, and you agreed, of course.

You weren't the shy type of girl but you were really naive sometimes. It takes you a while to realize things, and even that happened only when someone tells you that certain thing.

Today was the first time you're hanging out with Baekhyun outside of school. You both agreed on going to the arcades together and afterwards maybe grab something to drink or eat.

For Baekhyun, it was a date, while for you it was just a hang out. Baekhyun knew it wasn't a date, but he liked the thought of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter