Different World

Black Wings{Hiatus|Writer's Block}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER Two  “Different   World”

 

I had no idea what was going on or where I was heading to. All I could see was the bright multi-colored lights that surrounded me. I kept my eyes closed, not being able to adjust them to the light since they were too bright.  I could feel the whole world spinning around me. It was making me hell dizzy of the confusing situation. 

Suddenly I heard a loud thud and I could finally feel the hard ground below me. I started to open my eyes ever so slowly afraid of  the scene which I gonna saw. I had to blink a couple of times to adjust my vision since they got blurry from they way I shut them too tight. Finally. after regaining my vision and I started to look around. This place was really dark and all I could in my peripheral vision  was trees. There were hardly any lights here. The only source of light right now was the moon light that shone brightly beneath the dark sky. 

" Aish hyung. You should practice your powers more. I felt so suffocated that I thought I would die!" 

" Yeah right. As if you could ever die."

I heard someone from behind yelled. I quickly turned my heard towards the voices and saw the boys who introduced themselves as EXO, lying all over the ground scattered over the place. I didn't see any wings on their back this time, plain like a normal human would be. The only person who was sitting was the eye-liner boy. I wandered my eyes around them when suddenly my eyes caught something strange. It seemed like a portal. All the multi-colored lights I had seen before were inside the portal, swirling around. 

I stood up from the ground and dust off the sands that were sticking to my clothes. Then I started to head towards the portal. I felt all the eyes digging a hole inside my back as I stood infront of the portal. Those EXO boys were staring at my back but neither they said a word. I started to reach my hand towards the portal since I wanted to know if it was real or not, but before I could touch the portal someone had held my wrists tightly. I looked over to the owner of the hand and say the eye-liner boy standing there with a firm expression. 

" You can't." He stated firmly as he pushed me backwards causing me to stumble on my steps. 

" Kai hurry up. We don't have time. They're waiting for us." He said to someone named Kai. I saw the slightly tanned boy who had been lying beside the tree standing up  as he started to walk towards the portal. He stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter