The Demons

Black Wings{Hiatus|Writer's Block}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ONE   “The   demons”

 

 

5th October, 2008 08:00 am

" Eun Mi-ah! Wake up! It's time for breakfast! " I sat on my bed and started rubbing my eyes. Then I looked to my side to see the calendar. Today was 5th October. That means....TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!

I quickly got up from the bed and ran downstairs. I went to my kitchen and back-hugged my mother, tightly. My mom chuckled and held my hands making me face her instantly.

"What is it dear? You seem have been really excited early in the morning." My mother asked while smiling sweetly.

"Mommy! Tomorrow is my birthday! I can't wait for my present! Mom you must give me that school bag I asked you to buy last year!" I said while jumping up and down, excited.

Suddenly I saw my mother's expression change. She looked worried and upset. "What age are you turning this year?" My mom asked nervously.

" Mom! What type of mom are you?! You don't even know I'll be 12 this year! " I said whining like a little kid. My mother didn't say a word after that. She still had that nervous expression on her face.

"Eun Mi. Get ready. You're getting late for school." My mother said busying herself with the dishes that need to be washed. " Mom it's Sunday. I don't have school today! What happened to you mom? You're acting strange and weird." I said trying to face her.

" It's nothing. Eat your breakfast and do your homework. I'll be out for awhile" My mother said taking off her cooking apron. " Where are you going mom? " I asked worriedly. " I'm going out for some work. I might be home a little late. Tell the maids to cook something when you felt hungry" 

My mother kissed me on the forehead, wore her leather jacket and went out of the house.

I was still standing there with confused look on my face. My mother started acting so strange when I told her I'm turning to 12 this year. I sighed still not understand anything. I went back to my room and started doing my homework trying to ignore what happened this morning.

 

 

5th October, 2008 11:45 pm

 

It was nearly mid-night and my mom hasn't came home yet. It was very unusual of her to stay this late outside. I was really worried. I called her like literally a 100 times but she won't pick up. To make it worst, the weather today was really bad.

The night sky was covered with black clouds. The thunders were not that pleasant either. I'm really scared of thunders. Nonetheless, how much I scared of thunders. I'm more worried about my mom not coming home in this kind of weather.

Is she alright? Maybe she went to a little accident? No, that can't be.

 

 

11:55 pm

 

Suddenly I heard the main door slammed open. I quickly ran downstairs expecting my mother. And yes. It was her. But my eyes widened seeing her state. She was fully drenched in water. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter