Lull me to peace

Gently as He goes--
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gently As He Goes—

The day has ended, just like many other days; the usual routine of getting up at 7 in the morning, eating an apple and heading off to work. Taking the fifteen minute break, while finally having time to giggle and blush through the phone; because of Chanyeol. But today was different, even though the day was long as usual, there was no order; no call from him and a lack of happiness.

Gloomy it was, and after thinking about what made this day that way; you snickered to yourself and face palmed. I didn’t take my vitamins and I forgot my apple duh; laughter rumbled from your weak body, at the thought of such a small thing, messing up your day.

You smiled seeing that the end of your work hours had come to pass; packing your things up and heading out of the building, you decided to grab something to eat; for two people. You were always happy when he came over, but you wanted him to stay over; you know, not leave but be there when you woke up. Thinking about such a thing, made you feel funny, warm, embarrassed and yet whole.

“Yah, where do you think you’re going?” A deep voice, you loved shouted from behind you.

“Going home you big goof”

“Hmm, well I guess I’ll--” he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your temple and tickling you. “Ah! Stop it” you giggled out, screaming playfully as he continued to tickle you.

“So, shall I run you a bath as usual, and order food?” he whispered in your ear.

“Why are you like this? So romantic and yet goofy?” you asked laughing playfully.

“Because baby, this is the side I am not afraid to give to you; just goofy romantic Yeol” he playfully chuckled, connecting his lips with yours.

“Hmmm” you hummed into the kiss; “I adore my giant adorkable” you giggled out, breaking the kiss and placing one on his cheek.

He just smiled at you, and laced his fingers with yours, walking with you, to your home.

♪♫♪

 

Unlocking the door and walking in, slipping your shoes off, and hanging your coat up. He snuck a kiss at your cheek, and ran off to your room; you smiled to yourself as the sound of running water made its way to you through the walls.

“Yeol, you don’t have--”

“Yes I do, if I don’t; the day won’t seem right” he yelled back.

“I have one thing to ask of you first”

“And what is that?”

“Stay” your face grew hot, “Stay the night”

You didn’t hear anything from his side, except for his footsteps on the wood floor. The sight of his precious face, peeking around the corner at you; his hair all messed up, from the hat he took off, while walking towards you.

“You want me to stay?”

“Mhm…” you hummed in embarrassment, your face hot, from the way he was towering over you.

“Well if you insist--” he playfully teased you.

“Hey! Don’t”

A moment of bliss, as his eyes wandered along yours; his beautiful chocolate browns, staring at you with the most loving and warming expression.

“Make fun of me--”

“Why, you obviously, want your Chanyeolie here with you” he smiled, picking you up; you straddling his waist, as he kissed you softly. “Am I right?”

“My Chanyeolie knows me so well” you laughed playfully, giving him a kiss on his full lips.

He carried you to the room, setting you down, before checking on the water; whilst you gathered your change of clothing. Blushing at the smiling Chanyeol, that came frolicking back into your room.

“It’s ready!” he kissed your forehead, “I will go order food, and you relax for now okay? I am in the other room.”

You nodded your head in understanding, watching him leave the room, shutting the door behind him.

♪♫♪

Soaking in the bath, you managed to wash up and think about how he made you feel so alive. His magical smile that warmed your heart; and the softest touch of his hand to yours, t

Please log in to read the full chapter