Chapter 8

Admin's Admin

I want to end this fic as soon as possible.

__________________________________________________

 

After he whispered to my ear, I could feel something soft and warm on my cheek. It's his lips. He kissed my cheek! My face hot and is as red as an apple. 

He cackle as he saw my face. He and the others left me staring blankly. Mom saw me infront of the door through her window. Her voice brought me back from my mind. 

 

*Three month later*

I can't forget the kiss Luhan gave me every time I came to think of EXO. Sometimes, I smile alone when I think of it. 

I loged in to my facebook acc. I kinda miss the admin. Fortunately he's online. We chat for hours. On our last conversation was a shock to me.

 

"Hwe ji, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. Why would you ask?"

"Nothing. If someone confess his love to you.. How would you react?"

"Depends on the person who confess. If he is someone I know, I'll consider it. If not, I'll totally reject his love." 

"What if he is your crush?"

 "I'll accept his love without hestitate. Hahaha."

"Hahaha. You're naughty."

"Nah~. I was just kidding. I'll still consider about it. I don't want to regret for accepting someone's love."

"What if I say I love you?"

"I'll say I love you too. Haha"

"I'm serious. I love you, Hwe Ji. I love you even before you know me." 

(I didn't reply for a few minutes.)

"I'll wait for your answer."