Chapter 7

Admin's Admin

I could tell where I'm as soon as I alighted from the car. It's Namsan. Namsan! I can't believe they would took me here.

Luhan, Suho, Lay, D.O, Kai and Chen are taking the stair while Tao, Sehun, ChanY, Baek, Kris and Xiumin are with me taking the cable car to the tower. 

We who took the cable car arrives first. We waited for the others. While we were waiting for them, we enjoyed the scenery there and we took some pictures together.  

Kris even bought spring potato for me! It was nice of him. After a few minutes later, Luhan and the others manage to catch-up with us and we went to the top of the tower by elevator. 

I can see why people loves to talk about this place. It's really a great place for couples to date. We bought a few locks and wrote our names on it. We hung it along with the others. 

They didn't took me straight home. They took me to a amusement park. I had the best day ever. They gave me the pictures we took as a gift. Luhan called out my name before I step in my house. 

He came closer to me.

"Did you have fun?" "Yes. Thanks so much." "You're welcome. I have something to tell you. Come closer." 

I lean closer towards him. He whispered to my ear. 

"I'll give you the last gift from me for today." 

Last gift? What could it be?

 

cute-exo-exo-m-luhan-Favim.com-1220278.p

Bak64BkCcAAnup8.jpg:large

E105CN18H_2014%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A

5953d694e040030f89d8d462a77f2597.jpg

Bc1RVbLIcAA8CAx.jpg

8563_lay-exo.jpg

tumblr_mz8lgcOQ3w1rtjc1po1_500.png

large.jpg