Chapter 1

Admin's Admin

"Seo won-ah. Wait for me." "I thought you aren't going for lunch today." "I change my mind." Seo won and I headed to the cafeteria. After lunch is art class and I'm looking foward to it. It's not my favourite subject but the teacher whose teaching makes it interesting. Sometimes, I even dream he's my boyfriend. 

His face is flawless. Tall,handsome and charming guy like him. Every women wouldn't wanna missed a chance to meet him. But even the most handsome guy like him can't beat my beloved idol. 

Come to think about it, I haven't visit his fanpage for a long time now. I wish I could go home and visit the fan page now. I won't do that even though I wanted to. I can't waste my time looking at his photo in my computer all the time. I need to study for the next exam. My previous result was dissapointing and I won't let the next exam result be the same. 

 

Seo won took out all the things needed for art on her table. "OMG! I forgot to bring the paints!" "As I thought. Fotunately I bring extra paint today. Here, you can have it." "Thanks Seo won-ah" "As always" The class start like usual-quiet with all the girls staring at the teacher-. 

 

I went home with Seo won today. Her father wanted me to show him the road that I took everyday to school. It took me only 10 minutes to school from my house. They stoped by and had dinner with my family. After dinner I went to my room and log in to the fan page I was following.

The admin sure does have the effort to update all the pictures and the fact about the idols. I wish I had that kind of effort for my studies. I was engrossed with the fan page that I forgot about my homework. 

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It's 9 o'clock!! I need to do my homework faster before 10. I can't do my homework without hearing to music. I hate the silence in my room sometimes. 

I did my homework while listening to music. After finished with my homework, I took out my school uniform from my closet and irons my school uniform. I hung it behind my door. I set the alarm clock to 6 a.m. 

I tried to sleep but I failed to do so. I can't stop thinking about my favourite idols. Finally I decided. I turn on my computer and log in to the fan page. The admin still updating some photos of my favourite idol,EXO. I began to ask myself. How did she get all the close-up photos of EXO? Is she their manager or what? 

The admin ask in her post if anyone in the fan page wanted to be her friends on facebook, it's as if she knows what I was thinking. I told her in the comment box I would. She gave me her user name and accept the request I sent. 

But she is not what I thought of her. 'She' is actually a boy. Since then, we became friends. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys love it. *I'm the 'new' Yeon Ji(연지). Nice to meet you. My name starts with ㅇ too.* 

The real Yeon Ji needs to focus on her exam. I'll update new chapters as frequent as I could. 

 

ㅅ와 ㅇ