Oneshot

Dont leave for your own risk

 

Hankyung, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Ryewook and Donghae was the new form group of Super Junior M, so mainly their activities will be overseas. It’s the first time that those people will be separated to their partner, and they didn’t know how difficult for them to go without any commotion.

Early morning at Super Junior apartment, everyone was busy doing their stuff, like the Eunhae couple, Eunhyuk is so busy taking down the list on what are the do’s and the don’ts that Donghae must bear in mind while his on China, in Eunhyuk list the top priority that Donghae should always remember is “ Monkey is the most price possession of  a Fish”.

“Yah! Hyukie-ah why do you need to write those kind of stuff!” Donghae said as he see his boyfriend scribbling something to his notepad.

“Of course! It’s the first time that we will be separated, and I don’t trust your memory for always remembering that you are not allowed to flirt!” Eunhyuk shouted while giving Donghae a killer look.

“ha-ha, im not complaining okay? If you like you can have my organizer for you to write down since notepad will not be enough for your reminders.” Donghae smiled awkwardly. Its better to let Eunhyuk do whatever he want or else He can’t leave without inner peace.

“Really? Oh! Baby you’re so kind, don’t worry I will write everything in bold letters so you can easily see it ok? And better to memorize it or else you will be so busted.” Eunhyuk threatened.

“What? Memorize it? Fine I’ll do it, just finished everything you need to do so that I can fix my luggage for tomorrow ok” Donghae sigh in defeat. This is also his fault for spoiling his Hyukie.

But Eunhyuk heard nothing as he keeps on writing.

“This will be a looooooong day” Donghae slumped down to his bed.



Leaving the Eunhae couple.. lets go to the Yewook couple.

Yesung was helping his Ryewook with the luggage until something that caught Ryewook attention. It’s a small glass jar with a cover inserted to his luggage, As he lift it, he was horrified for what he see.

“AHHHH! What the hell is this Yesung ah~!” Ryewook said in horror while lifting the jar with a bugs on it.

“it’s a bug” Yesung said innocently.

“I know it’s a bug, but why the hell its on my luggage?”

“Oh! I ask them to accompany you in china so that they can protect you , and  they can also be my Spy like Shino in Naruto “ Yesung explained

“What?! Your impossible! Now get out ! let me arrange my things peacefully!” Ryewook said while pushing Yesung to get out of his room and locked it.

“Yah! Wookie ah, if don’t want to have my bugs you can have my turtle! But he is slow and I doubt I can get the information on time if I can use him as a spy” Yesung shouted outside while banging the door.

“Oh why I have a weird boyfriend.” Ryewook sigh and plugged in the earphone so that he can’t hear his boyfriend weird suggestion.

 

Now The Kyumin Couple..

Kyuhyun was still not done packing his clothes since Sungmin was disturbing and destructing him …Sungmin wanted to let Kyuhyun bring his cute pink bunny stuff so that Kyuhyun wouldn’t miss him and always rememeber him..

 “hyunnie ah, pls bring mr. pink bunny with you, so that you won’t miss me” Sungmin said with his almightly puppy eyes.

“No!  I already brought so many clothes and it wouldn’t suite there” while pulling out the big bunny stuff that Sungmin use to cuddle when he was away.

“ hmph! Fine, I understand since mr. Bunny is huge, how about lets changed your toothbrush into pink bunny”  Sungmin suggested while stuffing his pink toothbrush to Kyuhyun bag organizer.

“No way! Couple toothbrush should only be use here, now take that back!”

“Oh sweet!  Ok! Just bring my pink bunny blanket then so that you will not get cold” while stuffing his blanket

 “Baby,. eventhou I want to bring your blanket but I can’t since the hotel has already have a blanket “ Kyuhyun said while pulling the blanket out to his luggage

“how about my pink slippers?”Sungmin suggested.

“No!”

“My pink Bunny pajama?”

“NO!”

“Pink Bunny boxer?”

“Hell No!”

“hmph! I HATE YOU” Sungmin pout.

“I love you too, now leave my room first its already an hour yet I’m still not done.” Kyuhyun said while smiling to his boyfriend who is pouted and look so annoyed.

Before Sungmin could leave the room, unknown to the youngest member, Sungmin grab Kyuhyun phone and change the celphone holder into a bunny…PWNED!  

But the most terrible person that experienced the wrath of his boyfriend is Hankyung.

Having Heechul as a boyfriend was the best thing that ever happened to Hankyung life, they are inseparable, so it’s the first time that Hankyung and Heechul will be separated.

When Hankyung knew that they have an activities in china  he feel so happy since he will be able to see his mom again, so one day prior to their schedule for leaving he already pack his luggage, and his boyfriend Kim Heechul was there to help him, who also very happy cause Heechul knows how HAnkyung terribly miss his mom, for Hankyung everything so perfect cause Heechul was the most UNDERSTANDING?! Person that he knows compared to those Eunhae, Yewook and Kyumin couple. However Hankyung was very much wrong ….

The day has come when the new Sub group Super Junior M will leave. Everyone is gloomy.

Each couple was so busy doing some stuff like the Eunhae, Donghae keeps on memorizing the notes while Eunhyuk listening to him, with their hands intertwined together they know that they are perfect together.

The Yewook couple who are now in calm, doing some lovey dovey stuff and the Kyumin couple as well, everything seems at peace, Until…

“WAHHHHHH!! I CANT FIND MY LUGGAGE!!!!” Hankyng cried while crazily looking his luggage

“ Hankyung ah~ where the hell did you place your things?” Siwon ask while also helping Hankyung

“~I dunno  the last time I checked its just in my room” Hankyung replied, he felt so damn worried.

Everyone at the house was already looking for the said luggage except  for a one guy who is busy reading his book

“Heechul ah, will you pls stand up there and help your boyfriend find his missing luggage” Leeteuk said as he saw Heechul just sitting pretty.

“No I wont..hahaha (evil laugh)  Hankyung thought that he can leave easily no way, its already 10am and their flight is 10:30am  so I still have 20 minutes to keep those thing, hmph! I don’t want my honey to leave!!!” Heechul screamed into his mind.

Oh well they thought this situation is just fine with Heechul but its not, He can’t bear to see his boyfriend flirting with other Chinese girl, knowing that Hankyung is really lovable.

When Leeteuk, observing the grinning Heechul, he already know who made all this commotion, and its no other than the evil princess Kim Heechul..well Leader knows best like they said

“Heechul ah~ where did you put Hankyung Luggage” Leeteuk asked

“what do you mean Teukie? That I am the one who hide my boyfriend luggage?” Heechul said innocently

“yes!, now spit it out, because if you don’t instead of Super Junior M would stay there only for 2 weeks, they will be extended because of the late promotion and it will turned  to be a month, so it means you can’t have your precious Hankyung in a month”

“fine! Its on my car” Heechul said while sulking

When they found the luggage, Hankyung felt relieved, and went to his boyfriend who still sulking.

“Baby-ah, you’ve been a bad boy huh! “ Hankyung said while hugging his boyfriend

“You will come back right?” Heechul ask in assurance

“of course! I can’t leave my baby here right?” Hankyung said happily.

“of course you cant! Or else I’ll castrate you”

“I know, and since you’ve been a bad boy, You can have your punishment when I get back” Hankyung said teasingly.

“So gonna wait for that!” Heechul said seductively  before giving Hankyung a breath taking kiss.

 

The End!

Notes: this the old super Junior M..so enjoy! and comments are love