Airplane Love

This Is Not Like The Dramas That You See, Get It?

"So, are you all ready?" Yong Hwa asked the employees.

He was left to guide the four employees because Ga In's schedule could not permit her. At the eleventh hour, the CEO had arranged some meetings, and she was sent to attend. Nevertheless, it was all right with Yong Hwa because four people is easy to handle.

"Ne," the four employees replied.

Eun Jung raised an eyebrow. She thought she was seeing things.

"Is that Shin Hye-ssi?"

All the employees turned around to see someone coming near them. Yong Hwa let out a boyish grin, but he could not understand why his best friend was coming over to them. Isn't Shin Hye supposed to go to Busan?

"Shin Hye-ya, yeogiseo wae (why are you here)?" he asked her.

Shin Hye decided to pull out a fake lame attempt of giving out an excuse.

"Uhm... geuge... I want to have a vacation in Singapore too," she said.

"Jinjja?" Taecyeon asked happily.

"Ah... Is Agasshi Jung-jangnim's yeochin?" asked an employee, Park Sojin.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye turned to him, and both were blushing. Yong Hwa was flustered as he denied that they both were not lovers.

"It just happened that she'll be on vacation too, on the same day and plane," Yong Hwa explained.

Shin Hye nodded. It's not like Yong Hwa's really her namchin. They're just... best friends. But Sojin was smart. There was something between the two that they cannot hide no matter how much they deny.

"Algesseumnida," was all Sojin could say.

****

Inside the airplane, Yong Hwa checked his crew. Eun Jung, Taecyeon, Sojin, and Wang Fei Fei. All were complete. And he craned his neck.

"Is Jung-jangnim looking for Shin Hye-ssi?" teased Taecyeon, but Yong Hwa shook his head. How come these people really love to and her? Finally, he spotted her on Row F by the aisle. He also saw that there were less passengers, so he asked permission from the flight stewardess if he could transfer to another seat. The flight stewardess allowed him, so he told Taecyeon to behave because he'll be transferring seats. Taecyeon and the other girls (except for Eun Jung) snickered behind Yong Hwa's back when he stood up and walked along the aisle. When he stopped by Row F, Shin Hye looked up at him.

"Wae?"

Yong Hwa smirked as he got inside the row to sit besid her. And when he sat down, he squinted his eyes and pouted.

"Wae? Aren't you glad that I am here?"

Shin Hye blushed and looked away from him. Why is Yong Hwa giving her this sweet sensation? Could it be that she had fallen in love with him already? Yong Hwa did not make it easier for her when he leaned towards her and rested on her shoulder. Then, he closed his eyes.

"Yong Hwa!" she hissed.

Yong Hwa opened his eyes and replied. "Mianhande, I am tired."

And he closed his eyes again. Shin Hye could not understand what to feel, nor could she think of a rational thing to do. As she turned towards her sleeping best friend, she saw his long lashes, his cute nose, and his y lips.

Was this the guy who confessed to her one night?

Was this the guy who fought for her and opened her mind to the reality of love?

That love is not always what you see in the dramas or movies?

Eotteohke???

Was she really planning this vacation just to go with him? Damn you, Lee Jong Hyun, she thought. If it had not been for the suggestion, she would stay in Seoul and work.

She would not have given her money away for her friends to feast on.

But then, though it did not make sense, she did it anyway. She is soon to realize that she had fallen in love with Yong Hwa.

 

~~~~