↷ 1004 (Angel).

` A P H R O D I T E ♔ A Hayoung One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : 1004 (Angel)

Characters : Hayoung & Zelo

Words Count : 1,7339

Author's Note : The final stories from the request section is finally here. This is kpopfans97's request and I have to admit that I especially love this story.. I hope you like it as much as I did though :) and.. I decided to give this collection a name, let's say welcome to our `APHRODITE (Y) I'm not good with author's note actually... so might as well to end it xD 
Please enjoy and please comment! Upvote too if you like (i would really appreciate it ^^)
 

 

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

To him, she’s an angel.

 

 

 

She always sees. Far away above the roofs of buildings and houses, she's always watching.

The street is almost fully covered by snow that time, and the temperature below is extremely cold for the people around, can be seen from the kind of clothes they wear; thick and furry. And what about her? Up there, it's surely much colder than down here, but still, she seems to not mind moving in the same thin fabric traditional clothing.

But she never mind those things anyway, not because she's not afraid to die; she just can't feel it. Moreover there's only one thing occupying her mind right now. That boy.

 

 

 

"Before we start the lesson today, there's one important news I have to share first," the teacher speaks, manages to receive the attention from the whole class population, including those who cannot stay still. "We get a new class mate to join us today. Please come in."

There comes a girl in a white and pale skin from behind the woodened door. Her hair is straight and long, and jet black in color, reaching her waist. Her face is beautiful; her nose is high and nice, eyes are rounded and sharp, and lips are small and pink pale, matching her pale skin color. But there's one thing that make the boy shivers when he looks at her. The way her eyes gazing sharply at him, as though it pierces his soul and successfully sends goose bump to his skin.

"Do introduce yourself before sitting down."

The girl opens to speak. "Oh Hayoung from the mountain," her voice is as cold as the ice, adding more coldness in the already freezing class.

"Mountain? Which mountain?" The teacher is curious, but the girl is already left to sit to the place she chose herself.

The boy almost jumps out of his seat, watching the girl rather choose to sit next to him. Without realizing, his eyes glued onto that girl. His heart works in double speed, without him knowing the reason why.

The girl slowly turns her head at him, making his heart almost stop working. He then realizes that he has been watching her long enough that it might have seems inappropriate to her. She might have been offended, he thinks.

"Uhm.. My name is Choi Junhong. Welcome to our class," the boy starts, not forgetting to show his smiles at her. Hopefully she won't be thinking badly about him, that's what he wishes.

The girl replies his smile with a soft yet cold smile. "Nice to meet you, Choi Junhong. I'm Oh Hayoung."

"Pleasure to meet you as well. Please do ask me if you have any question about this school, since you're new.." Junhong tries to hold the conversation between them, to which Hayoung only replies with a simple nod and nothing more. Well, at least he has tried.

 

 

Junhong gradually feels something more towards the girl who's sitting beside him. Every time they talk, every smile she gives, he feels his heart is going to explode in a joyful way. She brings warmth into him but Junhong also can't deny that he always feels a little bit colder while talking to her. She's like an ice cream that's melting if he was to describe her.

"Hey, are you going to the Christmas Party that Jongup holds in his house?" Junhong asks when the teacher has left the class. It's the end of today's activity and Christmas is only few days left.

"Party?" Hayoung asks in confuse. She's never been to a party before.

Junhong only nods at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter